Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sick of her mentioning "madam sellier" when describing her bag, also the size..... its obvious which size a bag is , it doesn't need stating, its a Birkin or Kelly , even "Hermes" doesn't need stating.... she's so overdone
And yet she never knows the finer details of anything else she’s flogging, never knows the material its made of or the size (only knows it’s the smallest size)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So I'm discussing Savoygate with Mr Wophie and he asks something about Lydia's house. I told him to search it on Google maps... and just look at the suggestions on the left. The Savoy 😭😭😭

PXL_20221125_211801968.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
This is a little off-savoygate topic, but something that I spotted when watching one of the vlogs randomly a while ago..

She was giving the guys working in her garden Fortnum and Mason biscuits. She said something along the lines of, I don't know why I want to give them F&M but I just like doing that for them.

And then I remember that time when some other tradespeople (can't remember, maybe some decorators? there have been so many) broke some fancy mugs that she gave them to use.

These people don't expect that - they're busy, they're doing a very physical job and they don't want to have to be cautious and worry about not smashing a mug that costs an insane amount of money. Equally, they don't expect to be getting a pack of F&M biscuits which can cost like £15 a packet - they're just after the fuel/energy it gives them and of course, it's a nice thoughtful gesture. I know some tradespeople get FA when they're working somewhere.

But, to get to my point... she feels like she has something to prove to the people she's employing - but in my opinion, these guys don't care and are just there to do a job but she wants to paint this illusion that she's so wealthy that she can give these people all these fancy things. When in real fact, most normal people would realise the true value of these items, especially as is usually is #kindlygifted. She doesn't realise that offering a set of biscuits that cost that much money, is just unnecessary and a bit insane. By all means, get your tradespeople some nice biscuits - like Fox's as opposed to supermarket own, but to give them something of that value is just insane.

And the reason why she feels she has to show off to the people working on her home is because she has very few people in her life whom she can show off this 'wealth' too. It's not like she's got a big group of similarly-minded friends who can experience her luxury mugs and offer after-dinner F&M biscuits.... so the only people she can share that with are the people she has employed.

... or maybe that's me 😂

By the way, I hope this doesn't come across as disrespectful to tradespeople - I hope I got my point across that I mean it only for when they're working on a job - they're not going to be expecting their clients best china which is what I feel she gives them.
So true about not having people to show off to. She has no friends, has ruined family friendships and she only has her bots followers and random people she employs.
It’s so sad.

Reactions: 30
Ooo so Sammi Jeffcote has unfollowed?! Excellent. Anyone remember that interview where Sammi went to Lydia’s house when they first got the bunga and tbh, was blowing smoke up lydias arse?
Lydia spent the entire interview saying how she was so busy so stressed, no one understands how hard her job is and she’s soooooo busy and important that her own family need to go through Carrie in order to speak to her.

I went right off Sammi after that, but now happy she’s come to her senses! Would love if some other higher profile people unfollowed

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve seen a handful of new equestrian videos taking the mick out of her tonight… it’s not growing old, I think this is the end of her influencing business - it just isn’t coming to any end . One video now fuels the other ..

This was a funny one new to me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can I ask how you knew where Victoria lived if you didn’t know her personally? Was it Lydia who told you? I wouldn’t put it past her to reveal information like that about her friends.
I hope this clarifies things for you @InTheFroset.

TeaSpiller’s first Tattle post - September 2019.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Thank you, it will be so hopefully we won't take up space at The Savoy for too many nights! Ours is a Beko, the same happened with the last one too so we will be looking at another brand this time. Noted not to bother with Samsung though!
Hope baby Wophie is healing and feeling better. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I simply can not believe how badly the "situation" had been handled. Surely, the brands behind her should put their PR teams into it to minimise the damage. It just shows you how amatoriale everything is.

Despina are you out of your mind? Do you really think that people who can afford your services would be backing Lidl up?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve seen a handful of new equestrian videos taking the mick out of her tonight… it’s not growing old, I think this is the end of her influencing business - it just isn’t coming to any end . One video now fuels the other ..

This was a funny one new to me
I don't have tik tock can someone post the actual video please?

And I am loving how so many tattlers talked about how she's gonna regret tik tock because it is SO different from what she's used to. She can't control it and the whole point of it is for people to make fun of things, make videos with their take on something ridiculous, and to actually rip people a new one when they are wrong or out of touch. She can't control the comments and it's just spinning and spinning and spinning.

Globy and hairgate were devastating to her and that was just amongst the small circle of subscribers, people like us who used to like her but now see her for who she really is and some brands. This is MASSIVE and it's so many people from all walks of life. And even all of this exposure to new people... just LOOK at her views as of just now.... Really telling. Not even curious people seem to be watching this!

1669413167793.png

By the way this was the original title... wonder why it was changed?

1669413446437.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It is hard to believe another year is swiftly coming to an end. Reflecting back to last year, I thought about what Elsie might have been doing (or not doing) that was getting under our collective skin around this time in 2021, and came upon this, which stands as evidence (of which there’s much) that she has NEVER been interested in nor concerned about what she does or says and it’s possible affect on others. This debacle shall come and go and she will write a narrative about how she’s weathered another hate-storm and risen from the ashes stronger than ever. The kind of self-reflection one would hope for or expect will not be what manifests with this person. She’s incapable of true change. A new bag, ring, watch, car, home or paid-for stays at fancy hotels will never be the change that ushers in a new and improved LEM. Masking your true self with “stuff” only changes the billboard but not the underlying message of who you are. Someone a thread or two back made a comment about how she rarely if ever flogs “in-store,” and that was likely due to her controlling her image…God forbid if anyone should see her for what she is…a social media influencer and not the old money, heritage, bespoke, Birkin toting Madam of the Manor.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
By the way... the suite they stayed in multiple nights this week (and have stayed in quite a lot in recent months) is over 4,000 pounds (almost 5,000 us) PER NIGHT and for sure that doesn't include fees, taxes and the food PLUS experiences. Mind you I'm sure Fairmont is also paying them quite a lot just to post for them over several days on multiple platforms.... several times this year in addition to business/first class travel, luxury car service and F1 etc etc etc. The money given to these jerks is mindblowing and I really wonder what the ROI is for Fairmont.

That makes this really a lot worse in my opinion as the tik tockers and news state over 1k per night but that's not even where she's staying. I don't have a tik tock account but perhaps those of you who do may want to reply to these videos/comment that this is the price of one night of the stay.

1669413863018.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
It is hard to believe another year is swiftly coming to an end. Reflecting back to last year, I thought about what Elsie might have been doing (or not doing) that was getting under our collective skin around this time in 2021, and came upon this, which stands as evidence (of which there’s much) that she has NEVER been interested in nor concerned about what she does or says and it’s possible affect on others. This debacle shall come and go and she will write a narrative about how she’s weathered another hate-storm and risen from the ashes stronger than ever. The kind of self-reflection one would hope for or expect will not be what manifests with this person. She’s incapable of true change. A new bag, ring, watch, car, home or paid-for stays at fancy hotels will never be the change that ushers in a new and improved LEM. Masking your true self with “stuff” only changes the billboard but not the underlying message of who you are. Someone a thread or two back made a comment about how she rarely if ever flogs “in-store,” and that was likely due to her controlling her image…God forbid if anyone should see her for what she is…a social media influencer and not the old money, heritage, bespoke, Birkin toting Madam of the Manor.
Don’t forget there were no guests and never are any. The guest rooms are dumps or Aldi’s bedroom!
Things will change when the money stops rolling in and those wonderful credit cards and loaned cars are taken back! She doesn’t come from money so there is no one to back her there! She will disappear just like she appeared ! The cycle of life!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
For example this is a great post but she's looking at the base rate room... imagine the reaction if she only knew the price of the actual suite Lydia was in!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
There is something so unnerving about the videos they do together

Also love to see Ali zipping up his flies on camera…. so old money 💁‍♀️
I think Lydia finds Ali cringy but she tries to mould him into what she wants him to be so hawk eyes him.

She's not comfortable in herself because she's portraying a character. I always remember the switch in her. It was after Christmas one year in her flog, I even commented on it.

This farmer's wife, rich wife, country girl thing isn't a category because farmers wives work hard, rich wives don't brag because it's everyday life to them and country girls spend every penny on their horses. She just sees these people and makes her own ideal up. How bizarre 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.