Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to our fabulous @Wophie for the brilliant thread title with 79 votes! 🥇 🔥🏆

Results of the last poll:
Lidl's crass comment about going to the Savoy because her heating was broken received 77 per cent of the votes! A record 752 Tattlers voted!!!

20221125_161029.png

"It's quite the party over on Tiktok"!!!!

* Our "stunning Cotswold mansion-dwelling, millionaire, model" (cough), influencer has found herself in hot water in more ways than one when she said on Tiktok that she was going to make full use of the Savoy's hot water!

20221125_101234.png

* Not only that but she was wearing a £43,500 outfit when she stomped off to the Savoy!
* It soon became clear that the MGs were already booked in, they have a contract with Fairmont, owners of the Savoy, so it was a #gifted room/theatre/tea package and they were there for their annual Christmas shopping day.
* While teeny tiny Ali set the table on fire Lidl set Tiktok alight and the million plus views that her Tiktok received brought it to the attention of the media in the UK, Ireland, America and Australia.
* Now THE face of everything that's wrong with influencers, Lydia was mentioned on ITV and Capital Radio.
* She even had comments from Girl's Aloud singer Nadine Coyle...and Nicky Lazou (although that was deleted later).
* The Independent's headline "Influencers are the worst people on earth....the Savoy woman proves it" was the best!
* Lidl's comments didn't help and there was no sign of her representative Cawwie or naked PR man to defend her. She only had Rexysmum!
* We agreed that it's ok to have money, to fulfil contracts with brands, but best not to flaunt it when people are struggling with the rising cost of living and huge fuel bills. It's out of touch!
* We speculated that:
Existing brands will drop her
New brands will think twice about using her
Her peer group won't speak to her....awks!
New people she meets will mention it
She will lose followers
She might gain followers
She will be forever linked to #Savoygate and #heatinggate
People are cancelling Savoy bookings or saying they won't go there
She's now THE face of everything that's wrong with influencers
Her past actions have come to light #hairgate #globygate #shootinggate
Her past has been exposed, together with some unfortunate photos
She's invited on to Loose Women and makes it worse.

......but Amazon won't care!

* Meanwhile Lidl continued to post, seemingly ignoring the situation...while still commenting!
* We waited to see if she would post on Thursday...she did.
* The Lily Silk sponsored vlog was prefilmed on Nov 11 and featured broken heating, Alex, Alex's daughter and a McDonald's meal
* There were Instagram posts of The Savoy, The Savoy theatre night, meetings in London, The Savoy cooking, Nick Frazz flirting and Susannah London outfits worth thousands
* Despina, the hairdresser, put out a post featuring Lidl having her hair done with the pair of them cackling and singing along to a pop anthem.
* She posted Black Friday deals then posted "with an increase of traffic and followers to my page I'm not going to post any Black Friday deals". Der.....
* Meanwhile these are the events Lidl was not invited to (or couldn't be bothered to attend 😂).
Bulgari
Valentino
Astrid and Miyu
Jo Malone
Jimmy Choo (at Claridges)

In other news:
* Vic is buying an apartment in Manchester.

We welcomed all new members who have joined in. Thanks for your contributions.

* For #hairgate #globygate and all things Lydia please go the the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

20221125_101426.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

happyforest

Chatty Member
Never forget this is the same asshole whose Tesco working mother was scrambling to make herself hand sanitizer in the early days of Covid (during shortages and long before any vaccines had been created). Lydia did not once invite her mother to come stay and shelter in place safely in the Hamlet of dreams, in Lydia's house with all the guest bedrooms. Nah, her mum was still working full shifts during the most dangerous times.

Instead of helping supplement her mum's income so she didn't have to work during those scary months, Lydia moaned about not being able to have her regular birthday party that year and bragged that to console herself she bought herself a 7K Dior bag. If she showed so little care to her mother, who at the time fell into the category of higher risk due to her age, she will never think of those that are presently shivering in their homes and wondering how they will pay their mortgages whilst still feeding their families.

She may change personalities more often than she pulls clean knickers on, but she is consistently the biggest self-centered dickhead in the room.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 113

happyforest

Chatty Member
I see scrappy Lydia is staying true to form. She may be angry, but she will grit her teeth and pretend all is well until she bursts and addresses the situation with a moan fest of "Everyone always, absolutely misunderstands me because they're so poor, jealous and stupid but I find their point of view fascinating, like those of domestic violence perpetrators. Your judgement of me is not my reality because my life is a genteel poem of classic British Heritage excess, so fuck you". Naturally, whilst eyefucking herself in the view finder and linking every thing she can think of to get more coin.

Make no mistake, Ali is along for the ride and as complicit as she is. They are intolerable, elitist, and truly, in their widdle tiny beating hearts, think that as long as they look the part of old money their behavior doesn't matter.

Her rebuttals alone show her true nature. She doesn't give a flying fuck about anybody.

My absolute favorite version of simpering, delicate flower, gentry wanna-be Lady Labia.
Does this girl look like she's too delicate to swallow tablets? 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 11.42.31 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Oops...

VIP Member
God the ‘Lydia Millen’ gate logo she uses on her stories is just so 🤢🤢
Well it’s got a lot of gates to support hasn’t it?
Hairgate, Globygate, GardenGate, Horsegate, Costlygate, Greenhousegate, Veggiegate, Doggate, Catgate, Over - unboxingate, Kitchendoorgate, Reredecorgate, Savoygate...so many gates - so little time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh dear her vlogmas isn't going too well is it?

On the first day of vlogmas my truelove sent to me.....

A load of backlash for being the nasty arrogant meeee 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

happyforest

Chatty Member
Ali going shopping with his Ma. Did she buy him a coat that's too big, assuming he'll grow into it soon?

Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 12.53.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I know I said it on the previous thread, but I genuinely believe Lydia isn’t doing Black Friday because there will have been an influx of emails from brands wanting to disassociate with her. She posted one yesterday and brands probably were notified about her behaviour or received backlash.
I remember seeing a video from an influencer once saying that as soon as there was controversy around her, emails would just roll in cancelling sponsorships and asking her not to promote them.

Will the traction this got, I would bet my house on it that this is what has happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

K18

VIP Member
Yesterday I listened to the Ash say twitter conversation (think that is the name) and they were discussing that Lydia's bags are most likely real as her personality wouldn't allow her to wear fakes. It got me thinking.....

This woman shows her gifted underwear online, she literally unpacks her food shop and talks about tracking her periods through a ring. She 100% would unbox Birkins and Kellys if they were real. How comes prior to her Hermes shopping she would unbox all of her other designer items on camera, the gifted/discounted stuff as well as her full price purchases but now wont unbox a Birkin?

There is definitely something suspect there, especially since she could do with the engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Wophie

VIP Member
I've just realised that our washing machine (which we only bought this year) isn't heating the water and therefore is likely leaving soap residue on our clothes.... which would explain the rash my baby has all over him for the last week.

Do we think housekeeping at The Savoy would do my laundry for a few months until I can afford a new machine? 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Shell be embarrassed more than anythingg. She wont like that shes being made funn of, She doesnt care that people are offended. Shes revelling in the fact that lots of people think she is very rich ((when it’s all for free #gifted). She’s going to let in die dowwn and blow over

You revealed you knew where Victoria lived in a comment in an earlier thread so I assumed that must mean you know her and wasn’t a fan of hers as well as Lydia. You must know of Victoria to mention her though 🤔 which would mean you have an idea of who current influencers are. I’m confused, maybe it was someone else who wrote that then.
I know of some of them but I dont know persinally

I think an idea maybe ion a scale of 0-10 10 being depressed 0 being happy , you can give us a hint of where shes at
I would have to be Carie to know this. Shes the most inauthentic humann ive ever met so it would hard to ever guess thiss

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

letsplayhorsey

I was taught that the people you surround yourself with says a lot about your character. Alex Power is a nasty bit of work and is universally disliked across Milton Keynes. Her childs dad Ryan is well known and is currently doing time for organised crime and house burglaries.

This country cosplay from Lydia is a joke. These are her real friends and this is who she chooses to associate with. That tells you everything you need to know.

Does she have any friends that are not on her payroll? The answer is no.

#CountryCosplay Can I trademark that?! :ROFLMAO:

When you have a friend like Alex Power to make you look ten times worse defend you

View attachment 1764383

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I found this on the nicholsons website. I guess they will look better in the spring but I don’t know how to think about how these look on her patio and with all of the huge furniture, that house, giant light posts, public pathways, coffin beds, tiny victims style greenhouse, the rat igloo, McDonald’s arch and cousin it bushes.

View attachment 1765999View attachment 1766000
I think this is the 'lewk' Elsie is going for.......it's going to be lovely when the apples drop...squelchy!

Screenshot_20221128-090806_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-091056_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-091143_Pinterest.jpg
187cd6d9bb9bdf5ab48ab4463b793ec3.jpg

I found this on the nicholsons website. I guess they will look better in the spring but I don’t know how to think about how these look on her patio and with all of the huge furniture, that house, giant light posts, public pathways, coffin beds, tiny victims style greenhouse, the rat igloo, McDonald’s arch and cousin it bushes.

View attachment 1765999View attachment 1766000
I don't think trained trees suit the rural look. IMO they suit a modern London property with high quality hard landscaping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69