Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how off the back of SavoyGate she had a lot of comments about how she should give back to the cost of living crisis… so she shouts out small business that are expensive as duck and best of all, tweed baubles 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
New to this thread, stumbled across her during #savoygate. Does she fox hunt cos she stinks of that. How does she afford all this shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is me in one of Lidl’s old Halloween costumes, dressed as a manic ol‘ lilac alien. Sorrry for having returned to my long time lurker status but my illness has now settled in full degenerative force and I barely can write anymore on devices. Love to all, welcoming all new comers and wishing you a lovely holiday period ahead. You are all still fantastic and you crack me up everyday. Thanks for being there!
Thank you for posting and sorry to hear your illness is so debilitating. I'm pleased you are still enjoying the thread 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Random question, where did the "scrape me off the bathroom floor" line come from?
Someone will correct me but I think it’s a reference to Lydia’s comments that Ali or Cawwie had to scrape her off the bathroom floor after the Globy failure and her subsequent Hairgate outing.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why does she ever bother to wear a helmet at all? There’s no brain in her head to protect.
She really has no clue what to do on a horse and it’s pure comedy to watch her flop around in top of that chubby, limping pony.

I would ask why the owner doesn’t just show her how to sit properly on the horse but Claudia looks equally as lost. At least now they have turned the safety stirrups the right way after tattle told her they were the wrong way.
You’re welcome Lydia :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
New to this thread, stumbled across her during #savoygate. Does she fox hunt cos she stinks of that. How does she afford all this shite?
No she doesn't. She barely rides a borrowed horse.
She is an influencer so gets tons of free stuff, earns money from brand sponsorships, advertising on you tube, is lent things, gets discounts....it's all smoke and mirrors...
She's not from money but got lucky.
Check out the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She is commenting up a STORM on the new horse tik tock.... like playing the victim and so humble... like everyone is making fun of poor little amateur Lydia. And playing the martyr like she'd rather everyone go after her and not others. Fans are going after commenters... it's like here we are again :(

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
No she doesn't. She barely rides a borrowed horse.
She is an influencer so gets tons of free stuff, earns money from brand sponsorships, advertising on you tube, is lent things, gets discounts....it's all smoke and mirrors...
She's not from money but got lucky.
Check out the WIKI (pink button at top of page).
I will do thankyou! Does she own all of them handbags then does anyone know? Cos I googled and nearly choked on my poor man’s sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today is “equestrian etiquette barbie” complete with cheap plastic riding boots, badly fitting hat and long hair.
Only difference between her and actual barbie?
Barbie has fans

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hopefully I can make this make sense, and anyone younger feel free to correct me, I left school rather a while ago and things do tend to change a lot 🙈.I'm only a few years older than Lidl though, so it was probably style very similar at the time she would have been going through this.

Generally to be admitted to a place on a traditional University degree course, you need decent - excellent grades at A'Level (taught from ages 16-18), usually in 3-4 subjects. To be able to study A'Levels, at least in my day, you needed 9 GSCE's with grades A*-C.

For Lydiot to be admitted to a degree course, with only 3 GSCEs (and thus no A'Levels) she would have needed to demonstrate something else which made her worthy of acceptance, which in this case I believe is meant to be her work history/real-world experience. Also helps that it was a degree course at a Uni that would let just about anyone in.
She said that she went to uni at 21 rather than straight after school.

Reactions: 10
Someone will correct me but I think it’s a reference to Lydia’s comments that Ali or Cawwie had to scrape her off the bathroom floor after the Globy failure and her subsequent Hairgate outing.
Yup that's right. The little thilly thausage was scraped off the floor like a trodden banana peel by Carrie during hairgate

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She seems to confuse pony trecking on a trained pony who could walk/trot that route in their sleep with riding.
She is commenting up a STORM on the new horse tik tock.... like playing the victim and so humble... like everyone is making fun of poor little amateur Lydia. And playing the martyr like she'd rather everyone go after her and not others. Fans are going after commenters... it's like here we are again :(
Isn’t it real funny after all the equestrian girls were making fun that she’s now backtracked saying she’s a complete amateur/beginner in the hopes to garner sympathy and that people back off from showing her up. She sets herself up for so much drama all the time it’s really quite tiresome. Majority sticking up for her in the comments sound like high school girls with this whole you’re just jealous speech. Rinse and repeat with this narc but shes elevated now and just tells everyone she’s the sounding board for whatever problem she causes to deflect any responsibility. Best we can do is ignore her.

Reactions: 48
I don't think either have said, but Josie went to London College of Fashion for Uni and has said many times she got the highest grade in the country for her textiles (not sure if GCSE or A Level) Frow has a degree and was a lecturer so I would imagine she has quite a few too. They both seem to have taken school seriously.
Frow actually has a phd. She actually has impressive credentials.

Reactions: 24
That is me in one of Lidl’s old Halloween costumes, dressed as a manic ol‘ lilac alien. Sorrry for having returned to my long time lurker status but my illness has now settled in full degenerative force and I barely can write anymore on devices. Love to all, welcoming all new comers and wishing you a lovely holiday period ahead. You are all still fantastic and you crack me up everyday. Thanks for being there!
Oh darling it’s so lovely to see you and thank you for helping me figure out who all the characters are!
I’m so sorry to hear about your health, I do hope you’re able to view the threads and it keeps you occupied and makes you laugh ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That horse is lame you can see the nod when he walks too. He’s quite hollow and not relaxed. He should be far more supple than that. Lydia has no idea. The fields are like mud soup will the rain we have had. Her stupid hat too. She just pisses me off more and more. Anyway photo of my numpty to cheer you all up!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Today is “equestrian etiquette barbie” complete with cheap plastic riding boots, badly fitting hat and long hair.
Only difference between her and actual barbie?
Barbie has fans
Just recalled seeing a vlog ages ago of Lidl with a horse & she was nervous around it. Anyway scrolled back & it was about 3 years ago in Switzerland when she was on a trip with Longines & was posing with a white horse. She was clearly very nervous of approaching it as if she had never had any dealings with a horse before.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.