Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it real funny after all the equestrian girls were making fun that she’s now backtracked saying she’s a complete amateur/beginner in the hopes to garner sympathy and that people back off from showing her up. She sets herself up for so much drama all the time it’s really quite tiresome. Majority sticking up for her in the comments sound like high school girls with this whole you’re just jealous speech. Rinse and repeat with this narc but shes elevated now and just tells everyone she’s the sounding board for whatever problem she causes to deflect any responsibility. Best we can do is ignore her.
There is a part of me that wants to find the vlog or post that she implied riding her WHOLE life.. Or am I imagining that she did?

However she misses the point of all of the spoofs and criticisms. I think the people calling her out are calling her out on her ATTITUDE, snobbyness, rudeness and ridiculousness. Considering this isn't who Lydia actually is and how she's always been, then I say FAIR GAME. Funny everyone but Lydia and some fans realize the WHY behind the laughter and outrage.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
There is a part of me that wants to find the vlog or post that she implied riding her WHOLE life.. Or am I imagining that she did?
It’s just BS. Really fucks me off how fake she is about everything.

Reactions: 25
Why does she ever bother to wear a helmet at all? There’s no brain in her head to protect.
She really has no clue what to do on a horse and it’s pure comedy to watch her flop around in top of that chubby, limping pony.

I would ask why the owner doesn’t just show her how to sit properly on the horse but Claudia looks equally as lost. At least now they have turned the safety stirrups the right way after tattle told her they were the wrong way.
You’re welcome Lydia :)
I know nothing about riding horses so I'm leaving you all to it haha The issue is if she was, once again, humble and said, I am learning to ride, it's something I enjoy etc then it would be ok. But once again she goes into it acting like she's an expert because she can match her riding outfit to the car she is driving in to ride these horses.

That's what Arrogance looks like right there 🤢 (not the horse)View attachment 1763004
Looks like she's choking the poor thing..

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Color me absolutely shocked that she's changing course on her horseback riding experience! Those spoof Tik Toks must have gotten to her.

I'm actually an adult that's new at riding too - I started about two years ago. Properly LEARNING to ride - in lessons - would be such interesting content to vlog. Now she's admitting she's a beginner, but she still hasn't even begun! Having a fan that generously takes you out on hacks and trailers her horses to your home (what on earth does Claudia get out of this arrangement?) so you can pretend you own them isn't riding.

It's hysterical to see her plodding along in a chair seat with a 50 year old helmet (WITH NO CHIN STRAP?!) perched on her head, set to a freaking opera. Does delusion of grandeur even come close to describing it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Guys we need to remember her core values— no current content. I suggested re-filming because of Josie, but there is no way this is being filmed now. It’s the HC blazer she was wearing when she took the cat to the vet and bought the Hermes belt. She wears clothes for days on end and then they’re never seen again. That was also before the rubber boot backlash and the gifting of the equally impractical lace up riding boots. She would also have the belt on over the blazer if she had gotten it before this was filmed.
it is being fined now because the lady that owns the horses is posting in real time

Attachments

Reactions: 14
That horse is lame you can see the nod when he walks too. He’s quite hollow and not relaxed. He should be far more supple than that. Lydia has no idea. The fields are like mud soup will the rain we have had. Her stupid hat too. She just pisses me off more and more. Anyway photo of my numpty to cheer you all up!
Hi- not a horse person. What does lame mean? Is she hurting that poor horse by riding him?

Reactions: 12
I know it’s a horsey term, but every time she says ‘hacking’ it makes me want claw my eyes out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I know nothing about riding horses so I'm leaving you all to it haha The issue is if she was, once again, humble and said, I am learning to ride, it's something I enjoy etc then it would be ok. But once again she goes into it acting like she's an expert because she can match her riding outfit to the car she is driving in to ride these horses.

Looks like she's choking the poor thing..
don’t forget the car is on loan

Gold!

Is she filming for Holland cooper?

Attachments

• 52.7 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 38
    Please somebody put me out of my misery.

If this view is from their front guestroom, which I think it is, the drive looks different. I'm sure it was tarmac.
    The problem is there are very few, if any, views of the Bunga frontage.
    What's the betting they've had gravel put down because it's more 'elevated' ????
    They always had gravel, don't you remember when Ali spilt the paint on the gravel.......

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    That is me in one of Lidl’s old Halloween costumes, dressed as a manic ol‘ lilac alien. Sorrry for having returned to my long time lurker status but my illness has now settled in full degenerative force and I barely can write anymore on devices. Love to all, welcoming all new comers and wishing you a lovely holiday period ahead. You are all still fantastic and you crack me up everyday. Thanks for being there!
    Hope you find some relief. Praying a miracle cure will come your way ❤❤❤. You are missed. ❤

• Heart
    Reactions: 22
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.