Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt she say she had ordered some riding boots? if so it proves it was filmed a while ago or she would be wearing her new expensive ones.

Reactions: 22
New rider? I thought she went horse riding when she was younger etc etc? 🤣 🤣
She has a decent seat but she's stiff as duck. She looks like she's attempted to learn to ride as a terrified adult. I'm really impressed that she went off and got two hairy donkeys that she, quite rightly said, "will have a lot of fun on". I was fully expecting her to go to Germany with her credit card and get 17hands of unmanageable warmblood and die on her first "ride" like soooo many women I've known. She still looks like a massive dick with those hideous rubber riding boots she was flogging the other week and her hair stuffed round her face - TIE IT BACK! But I have to give her credit for buying something that looks entirely appropriate for her level of competence. Her horses are gorgeous, I hope she manages to care for them properly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How many GCSEs does Josie have? Frow?
I don't think either have said, but Josie went to London College of Fashion for Uni and has said many times she got the highest grade in the country for her textiles (not sure if GCSE or A Level) Frow has a degree and was a lecturer so I would imagine she has quite a few too. They both seem to have taken school seriously.

Reactions: 25
She has a decent seat but she's stiff as duck. She looks like she's attempted to learn to ride as a terrified adult. I'm really impressed that she went off and got two hairy donkeys that she, quite rightly said, "will have a lot of fun on". I was fully expecting her to go to Germany with her credit card and get 17hands of unmanageable warmblood and die on her first "ride" like soooo many women I've known. She still looks like a massive dick with those hideous rubber riding boots she was flogging the other week and her hair stuffed round her face - TIE IT BACK! But I have to give her credit for buying something that looks entirely appropriate for her level of competence. Her horses are gorgeous, I hope she manages to care for them properly
The horses are kindly borrowed. A freebie, because that is lidl’s lingo. Anything costing more than 99p is impossible for lidl, her credit cards don’t work in those kind of situations and her phone won’t accept the apple pay app( it is a, iPhone)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
they are not her horses.... and regarding seat , I don't agree.... shes in armchair position its dreadful . her hands have zero skill

what she needs is daily lessons on various horses at a riding school under good supervision....... hope she had fun cleaning up the hay that would of inevitably dropped from the hay net on the drive 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is that the Chanel brooch? 😂
Nice catch. It sure is!!!!

68D00762-2CCE-4151-9EFD-F9F87B7C7E98.jpeg
C3D9331D-595C-4879-900C-025A040D771F.jpeg

And as I assumed… here we are. Arrogant AF post after being called out just like this from the very day Nicky posted her IG truth and exposed Lydia for the abuse.

The story

C37A0D29-AFF1-4C4C-8B15-3AE3CF47255B.jpeg

The reel where I where as far as I'm concerned she is sending a message to Nicky to shut up or else and gaslighting talk with that song choice.

I am no PR guru but this doesn’t feel like the right approach to keep posting ridiculously arrogant content that isn’t even required by contract. Just go on a horse ride or a dog walk and sit the F down and POST NOTHING... REPLY TO NOTHING... . But no... she's gotta follow up the Savoy shopping for diamonds post with this terribly out of touch horse-riding and Chanel broach (and major witch face) and a TON of more really rude replies in comments. I don't get it but then again I'm not a narcissist so I can't really relate.

P.S. She never talks about Loub anything anymore... her supposed FAVORITE mascara, lipsticks, fragrances.... another brand that seems to have dropped her! 💄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Nice catch. It sure is!!!!

View attachment 1762745View attachment 1762746

And as I assumed… here we are. Arrogant AF post after being called out just like this from the very day Nicky posted her IG truth and exposed Lydia for the abuse.

The story

View attachment 1762750

The reel

I am no PR guru but this doesn’t feel like the right approach to keep posting ridiculously arrogant content that isn’t even required by contract. Just go on a horse ride or a dog walk and sit the F down and POST NOTHING... REPLY TO NOTHING... . But no... she's gotta follow up the Savoy shopping for diamonds post with this terribly out of touch horse-riding and Chanel broach (and major witch face) and a TON of more really rude replies in comments. I don't get it but then again I'm not a narcissist so I can't really relate.
The broach is probably another AliExpress special! Lidl has a good globy contact there😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is such an arrogant witch. Someone tells her she needs a hat with a strap and her reply 'it has a strap!'.
Her hat does have a strap but she's obviously primped her hair to cover it in today's stories. And we're supposed to believe she's natural country.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her hat does have a strap but she's obviously primped her hair to cover it in today's stories. And we're supposed to believe she's natural country.
I think her big chin is covering it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t remember which was was me, maybe the Amazon box person? It bought tears to my eyes because my baby boy Snoopy was in it😭.

With aldi dressed as a Christmas goblin/elf/helper runnig behind !
Omg Snoopy 🥺💔 Immortalised in the wonderful tapestry of Lidls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lydia is now downplaying her riding experience. Quite possibly to avoid any mocking Tik Toks...
A few comments from the latest Tik Tok.
She hopes she can justify some lovely boots in the future? Her ridiculous outfit cost more than her boots, which are more important than a tweed jacket and jodhpurs. Make it make sense. Plus you can pick up a pair of decent, cheap boots for learning in. I’ve got a pair of Brogini Tivoli ankle boots that are leather and cost me £30, and they’re super comfortable. They’re fine for lessons, hacking, etc. And more than anything, she needs a proper hat with a chin strap!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She hopes she can justify some lovely boots in the future? Her ridiculous outfit cost more than her boots, which are more important than a tweed jacket and jodhpurs. Make it make sense. Plus you can pick up a pair of decent, cheap boots for learning in. I’ve got a pair of Brogini Tivoli ankle boots that are leather and cost me £30, and they’re super comfortable. They’re fine for lessons, hacking, etc. And more than anything, she needs a proper hat with a chin strap!
Elsie, will not, ever, under any circumstances, pay for ... anything. She ll wait until some fool gifts her some boots.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Random question, where did the "scrape me off the bathroom floor" line come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.