Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! Not a good look to be seen slagging off your friends on tattle. Poor Maja Malnar (whoever that is)
Maja Malnar looks to be another influencer with a blue tick. Someone should give her the heads up about her 'mate'.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am reeeeeeally far behind because of this drama so apologies if this has been posted but hahahahaha:

1669300924374.png

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Looks like stories can be scheduled to release on a date and time. It's possible this was pre scheduled.
I think Cawie sent Lydia to the Farm House. While her and the other assistant post everything that has to be post these days.
Cawie seems the kind of person that doesn't let Lydia deal with her own problems.

Reactions: 26
Her Black Friday edit is pathetic, it is just a list of stores offering discounts, that you can find on Google, or will get emailed about!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
We may only see the results of Heatgate in the New Year. With Hairgate and her behaviour with certain brands it happened over a few months. But, it happened.
Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-24 a la(s) 09.47.45.png

Im sure a brand contract can be terminate inmediatly if they want to. The fact that a brand just don't want to use that contract clause just cause they are waiting to see how much affect their sales, is just sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we reckon Lydia got paid 15k to promote sky glass? 🤣🤣

7316B330-F0A7-469C-AEB7-6236CE9435B4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Her Black Friday edit is pathetic, it is just a list of stores offering discounts, that you can find on Google, or will get emailed about!
I remember her one year saying that she found all the girls (other influencers) hustling for black friday a bit much. She was so patronising about it! She was like if thats you then guuuurl you hustle but its just not me :sick:
Its your bleeping job you muppet.
I am grateful to get another 15% off thanks!
She thinks she is soooo above the others who are pushing out their aff links at the moment. But however you cut it Liedia, you all just sell stuff for money.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg I only dip in and out of her threads very occasionally and I haven't popped in since hairgate but I have to strap in for this shitshow now 😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OT:
Happy Thanksgiving fellow American Tattlers! The turducken (New Orleanian here) just went in the oven so I now have time to catch up on Savoygate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️
Helllooooooooo everyone! And welcome to this afternoon 🌹

Forgive me but I have been MIA for twenty four hours and have come back to THIS!! Trying to catch up since last night and am STILL behind. What a thing! What another mess. Oh dear!

I don’t know if some of you will remember when the kitchen door was taken down all those months ago, but it was predicted/mentioned then (from a Feng Shui point of view) that the fast moving energy crashing through her house from the front to the back (with no door to dissipate it or slow it down) could cause unwanted notoriety and one thing after another going wrong. She should have listened...she should have put the door back on. You don’t mess with energy...just sayin’ 🤷‍♀️.

I will be back with, as soon as I catch up. Sending love in the meantime 💕💕

Peace 🌟.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.