Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia’s posted on Instagram….
Ignoring everything like it’s not happened 😂
She will do this until Saturday. Post all the Ads. Get all the money from Ads.
Sunday she will take the day off and will post her dog walks saying how incredible is where she lives.
Next week she will post a vlog with a Sorry-Not-Sorry note.
Then Thursday will start her pre-recorded Vlogmas.
:cautious:

• Sick
Reactions: 34
On another note more people talking about the horrific conditions boohoo workers face daily. How Lydia can proudly shill their tatt I will never know. I really hope her Karen millen collections get cancelled.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She will do this until Saturday. Post all the Ads. Get all the money from Ads.
Sunday she will take the day off and will post her dog walks saying how incredible is where she lives.
Next week she will post a vlog with a Sorry-Not-Sorry note.
Then Thursday will start her pre-recorded Vlogmas.
:cautious:
Looks like stories can be scheduled to release on a date and time. It's possible this was pre scheduled.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just quick shout out to all tattlers who post the tiktok clips and screen shots!
For those like me who haven’t got TT .. THANK YOU!
I pray she doesn’t get on a podcast and word salad her way out of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Long time lurker. First time poster.
Imagine being called out by Anastacia from “I’m outta love” fame! Mortifying
5E6E79E1-3441-4F1A-91E5-7E56C604F7DE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Someone worked out that the travel influencer Naomi Jane Adams has been trolling on here. Because she posted her own story that shows it’s come from her account!!! 🤣🤣

Her account on here is @Travelmyarse

this whole thing just gets better and better. Fancy trolling another influencer and outing yourself in the process!!
oh my DAYS if you click on her and click on her messages (49 of them) you’ll see the threads she’s been commenting on - loads trying to get people to talk about herself too (and even make her own thread on her? - absolute stealth-ego-searching 🤣 what is life!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Alex Powers working for her money.
Alex is just as ridiculous as Lydia. Birds of a feather flock together. Their mindset is warped if they think all the criticism is based upon people being jealous of Lydia. The people that Lydia surrounds herself with just enable her disgusting behavior. They are just as bad as Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Come on Nicky Lazoo nows the time to show the camera footage of what went on when her travesty had her meltdown. Who was that other girl Lydia bullied to take down a video where she said what she thought of Lydia , come on girl do another one we will all back you.
Hadassah Cordoba was the Youtuber Lyds harassed to take down her vid.

Ok I don't feel bad for her. Not one iota.
No humility.
None.
She is an absolute evil vile POS.
Screenshot_20221124-163118_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221124-163116_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The saddest thing about this, is when people get to the point of despair this winter because all of us peasants are freezing, they will get upset and remember what she said and how she didn't care for us despite the sole reason to her having money is through viewers. Yet she won't even give it a second thought. She could of pulled this back by donating. I saw a few blue ticks on a post recently with a mum in bits because she was in freezing offering to help, that's not her though. I found myself earlier whilst my house was cold getting infuriated about it. I personally don't think this will go away. Us regular folk are getting desperate and very cold!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine being called out by Anastacia from “I’m outta love” fame! Mortifying View attachment 1757026
Oh wow! Anastasia commented as well as Nadine?!!! I would be absolutely mortified if celebs were calling me out. But I’m living for it!! Makes it so much harder to play the ‘it’s not reality, you took it the wrong way, sorry YOU misunderstood’ narrative when A listers comment 🙊🙊 (and yes, I’ve used the monkey emoji just for Lydia )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine being called out by Anastacia from “I’m outta love” fame! Mortifying View attachment 1757026

Funniest thing is Lydia would never pay for a hotel room at The Savoy!

This is where I saw 2 separate 😂 comments from Nicky

And also Anastascia above is the singer - so I hope she tells others!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
But have any brand dropped her yet?

I only see TikTokers using her trendy hashtag to get views. But in my opinion this is not enough and not even interesting. Those same TikTokers will move to the next trending hashtag.

I really want to see how brands like Karen Millen, Holland Cooper, Intimissimi, ByTerry, Rodial and even the same The Savoy respond.

Her mini-crisis in vlogs are that common now days, that to me that's not enough. Im interested to see what brands that work with her think. If the brands are tone-deaf to this it really means brands support Lydia no matter what 🤷‍♀️
We may only see the results of Heatgate in the New Year. With Hairgate and her behaviour with certain brands it happened over a few months. But, it happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
oh my DAYS if you click on her and click on her messages (49 of them) you’ll see the threads she’s been commenting on - loads trying to get people to talk about herself too (and even make her own thread on her? - absolute stealth-ego-searching 🤣 what is life!!!

Maybe she should have her own thread now 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.