Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this is getting too hilarious now! All of her stories from today are prefilmed! She’s not swanning around London having meetings and getting her hair done, she’s at the bunga stuffing her face with Mini Eggs, while Carrie and Ali peel her off their #gifted ca’pietra floor! I knew I’d seen this scene before! Coincidence I think not!! 😂😂

View attachment 1757166View attachment 1757167
WOW !!!! Great catch, brilliant in fact. She's nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Ok this is getting too hilarious now! All of her stories from today are prefilmed! She’s not swanning around London having meetings and getting her hair done, she’s at the bunga stuffing her face with Mini Eggs, while Carrie and Ali peel her off their #gifted ca’pietra floor! I knew I’d seen this scene before! Coincidence I think not!! 😂😂

View attachment 1757166View attachment 1757167
great spot!!!
I wouldn’t be suprised if Carrie has taken her phone off her, sent her away, and is just frantically posting like she’s busy with meetings and it’s all BAU. Meanwhile Lidl is crying into her fake Hermes

• Haha
Reactions: 34
duck me she has got a hair appointment today.

Despina I wish you luck 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember she never posts in real time - so she probably saw Despina yesterday! She's not on Despina's stories!

Reactions: 20
She’s biting back on comments on her other video- she doesn’t get it does she. She thinks it’s because she’s not for everyone 😂😂😂

For any RHOBH fans, Erika Jayne used this analogy (fixing your face mask first on a plane) in the reunion when asked about why she doesn't express any compassion for the victims of the plane crash.....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She gives me such witchy vibes…
Lovely metal tooth filler too #luxe must’ve had a lovely diet growing up..
Also STOP USING SOUNDTRACKS FROM THE CROWN you are not royalty or even a crumb of wealth near to the “establishment” 😂🙈
EEK!!!!! I thought dentists advised clients to remove amalgam asap and change them to white fillings.....???

Reactions: 13
Oh WOW are we really going back to a triumph over cutting off the #hairgate hair?! Today of alll days? Mind you that is a normal trim amount of dead ends…. Not a transformation. It’s still gonna look too long and horribly damaged. Or is this more about moving in like nothing happened or that she’s rising from the ashes like she always does.

And again this just feels like more arrogant self sabotage. She looks absolutely maniacle and unhinged just like her post globy and post Nicky posting the truth posts. Here we go. She’s def gonna try to spin this as SHE is the victim. She was attacked and violated.

The only hope I have is that she and Ali lose more spons, paid partnerships and invitations to be seen with brands and other influencers. That’s where she will feel it. The loss of income and I hope it’s massive.

3FCEDA82-FF96-40FE-81C5-A33D5738B609.jpeg
CED20C86-1F61-4720-B158-A0C367AE1EC9.jpeg
EA3AFF59-56CE-4DCB-8239-72E60774E626.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh WOW are we really going back to a triumph over cutting off the #hairgate hair?! Today of alll days? Mind you that is a normal trim amount of dead ends…. Not a transformation. It’s still gonna look too long and horribly damaged.

And again this just feels like more arrogant self sabotage. She looks absolutely maniacle and unhinged just like her post globy and post Nicky posting the truth posts. Here we go. She’s def gonna try to spin this as SHE is the victim. She was attacked and violated.

The only hope I have is that she and Ali lose more spons, paid partnerships and invitations to be seen with brands and other influencers.

View attachment 1757236View attachment 1757237View attachment 1757238
Medication has kicked in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It is all so problematic. I've never heard of Naomi Jane, but once again she proves what a vipers nest the influencer world is. Moaning about journalists and comparing them to influencers. The difference is journalists for the most part studied, trained and employed critical thinking. They held a mirror up for to the world. Not all got it right, we know some behaved abhorrebtly but the PCC polices them so that there is a standard of behaviour and more objectivity. Tattle is effectively the PCC of influencers. I'm not saying tattle is perfect but it is needed.

And Lydia is problematic, aping 'old money' astriocratic sensibilities is offensive because it covertly suggests new money is wrong and that not having money is a moral failing. It isn't and its not. No one is better than anyone else...because if we believe that then we set up the social architecture for sexism, racism, classism, homophobia, ableism etc

I don't care that Lydia is new money, I don't care that she doesn't have as much as someone else. What I care about is that she is inauthentic and sets herself up (as do many other influencers) as something to aspire to, as superior than. Escapism is an excuse to justify this behaviour. But really they are sales people selling people stuff they don't need. Driving a cycle of consumerism fuelled by self loathing. Lydia isn't the only one, but she adds to it. As does Naomi Jane. I don't have the answer to change this, but this feels like a pivotal moment, and I hope it is for the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
ommmggg the shade borough posted her. They absolutely cancelled elle Darby followers of this account don’t play about w snobby people I can’t wait for the comments this genuinely might end her career or cause for an apology video. A lot of people are saying oh it’s her money … for one is was a gifted trip but secondly it’s not the fact it’s her money it’s the fact that a situation many are facing she has somehow made it pretentious and almost made a joke out of it
92CC022B-2396-4A5C-9C32-F384F2798F50.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
WOW !!!! Great catch, brilliant in fact. She's nuts.
As someone else previously mentioned, the Grey Goose event at the Savoy was last Thursday on the 17th Nov, yet she’s making out that she’s currently in London and tying in meetings while on the trip 😂 She really takes us for a bunch of fools! We see you Lydia! 👀

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.