Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if like Lydia said, Ali nearly divorced her over the globy failure and Nicky fiasco, what will happen with this catastrophic tit show!?
No doubt Ali will be trying to calm her down and find ways to appease her while Lidl is screaming like a banshee at him, taking it out on him. Ali, run now - you can still redeem yourself! I promise all of us tattlers will re-follow you if you leave her sorry ass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
On another note more people talking about the horrific conditions boohoo workers face daily. How Lydia can proudly shill their tatt I will never know. I really hope her Karen millen collections get cancelled.
He’s a former Love Islander. Him and his twin pictured recently for fashion inspo in the Sunday Times.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Not only is she a pretentious twit. She also uses ableist slurs. Even ten years ago this was not ok
C5FBC958-E0D3-4918-8E4C-050C59A452B7.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
On instagram her stories show she s at the hairdressers, laughing and a giggling (manically, ie pretend laughing). Sorry I can t show here, I don t know how too 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Gosh she really doesn’t give a tit does she? I pray that this new episode cancels her and she gets dropped-can’t stand to see that smug smile any longer

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Fake smile for the camera! She's going to pretend it hasn't happened - but there will be a meltdown - probably after Christmas when she has no work!

Reactions: 18
Imagine if like Lydia said, Ali nearly divorced her over the globy failure and Nicky fiasco, what will happen with this catastrophic tit show!?
No doubt Ali will be trying to calm her down and find ways to appease her while Lidl is screaming like a banshee at him, taking it out on him. Ali, run now - you can still redeem yourself! I promise all of us tattlers will re-follow you if you leave her sorry ass!
what video is it where she said about Ali nearly divorcing her?

Reactions: 6
Not only is she a pretentious twit. She also uses ableist slurs. Even ten years ago this was not ok
And homophonic slurs too. I remember her calling someone a ‘woofter’ when they weren’t strong enough to do something

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ok this is getting too hilarious now! All of her stories from today are prefilmed! She’s not swanning around London having meetings and getting her hair done, she’s at the bunga stuffing her face with Mini Eggs, while Carrie and Ali peel her off their #gifted ca’pietra floor! I knew I’d seen this scene before! Coincidence I think not!! 😂😂

028D73E0-938F-45AA-9384-450DBC8E4FCD.jpeg
E680AB3C-A87D-4359-B5A0-56092FEEB9B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 114
what video is it where she said about Ali nearly divorcing her?
I think it was the one she posted where she made out she was trapped in someone’s house and made out she was assaulted (where in actual fact she was verbally abusing Nicky) I think she said she was in such a state about the whole thing that Ali nearly divorced her. It was the video that made Nicky speak up.
Some tattlers with receipts will remember the name of it I’m sure

• Heart
Reactions: 28
YESSS Angelika Oles calling her out for cos playing. She has her own popular YouTube Chanel.
yes! I’m glad Angelika has posted this. She’s got a big following on YouTube too. People messaged her during the Nicky scandals but she didn’t post anything, but glad she has. Wonder if it will feature in a YouTube vid. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where is Rexy’s mum in all of this? Seems odd that she’s so quiet unless she is you know who… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.