Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing she has in common with old money types is that she also looks like a horse due to generational inbreeding

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But have any brand dropped her yet?

I only see TikTokers using her trendy hashtag to get views. But in my opinion this is not enough and not even interesting. Those same TikTokers will move to the next trending hashtag.

I really want to see how brands like Karen Millen, Holland Cooper, Intimissimi, ByTerry, Rodial and even the same The Savoy respond.

Her mini-crisis in vlogs are that common now days, that to me that's not enough. Im interested to see what brands that work with her think. If the brands are tone-deaf to this it really means brands support Lydia no matter what 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think we’ll find that out until we no longer see sponsored content from those brands. They will just not renew their contract with her like 95% of all her previous sponsors have done

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think we’ll find that out until we no longer see sponsored content from those brands. They will just not renew their contract with her like 95% of all her previous sponsors have done
Maybe 2023 will be parfekt and spectacular for lidl in all fields…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
omg so shes business as usual judging by her new story??

Her pre planned Black Friday blog edit

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone worked out that the travel influencer Naomi Jane Adams has been trolling on here. Because she posted her own story that shows it’s come from her account!!! 🤣🤣

Her account on here is @Travelmyarse

this whole thing just gets better and better. Fancy trolling another influencer and outing yourself in the process!!
Someone repost what she shared lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Reading all the people defending her because she had "slip" once and doesn't deserve that hate fail to understand that this isn't a behavioral mishap but a personality issue that just happened to now become so blatantly obvious.

She showcases this type of behaviour in every single one of her appearances in more or less subtle ways, and as someone who has followed her for years and didn't see the signs - when you see it, you can't unsee it.

Her clumsy phrasing may have been unintentional, but her cosplay of rich and posh very much is.

She had it coming for a long time - and though I don't like the attention she is getting from this - I love that she went viral for the wrong reasons for something she actually SAID ON CAMERA with the entire internet watching, as all her other scandals (even with the receipts) happened more behind the scenes.

No one is shaming her for being rich - she isn't.
No one is shaming her for going to the Savoy - a freebie.
No one is shaming her for flaunting her lifestyle - she made off the backs of her audience.
No one is shaming her for being verbally clumsy - she's just thick.
No one is shaming her for being old money - but that she pretends to be.
totally agree. This isn’t a one off clumsy phrase that she’s being dragged for. Any look at her previous content (especially the stupid horse riding one) you can see this is Lydia through and through. Only this time, her ignorance about the world and her inability not to appear superior, has hit a nerve with everyone and this time, she’s been caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Apparently Waitrose has run out of Rose wine and Moet. Now they are not sure whether its Lydia buying it all to drown her sorrows or Tattlers having a little celebratory tipple. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lydia’s posted on Instagram….
Ignoring everything like it’s not happened 😂

• Angry
  • Sick
If you click on a tattle member name it says 'messages' at the bottom left, click this and it will show you all the threads they have commented on, and then you can click to see the comment.

Reactions: 11
@Travelmyarse have you just become the latest Mother of Daughters???? You’re NaomiJaneAdams! As if you’ve just doxxed yourself!!! I feel like this has been glossed over cause the threads are moving so fast!!

The influencer world is literally in flames. And they’re the ones who have set it on fire 🤣🤣
To be honest I have no idea who Naomi Jane Adam’s is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She shared this screenshot of her story but you can tell it comes from her account because instead of her name next to her photo it says “my story” 😂

she’s also posted in another thread saying that someone should make a thread about her. Absolutely hilarious.
2F031004-829E-4A0B-B00D-5364E5475F01.png
5082C7A0-88E0-47CE-944E-60DB44E9C115.png
0A6E66A6-A950-4A5E-BC41-15C7DDA4084B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If you click on a tattle member name it says 'messages' at the bottom left, click this and it will show you all the threads they have commented on, and then you can click to see the comment.
Brilliant I never knew you could click on people’s names and see all what they have commented on 😂😂😂😂😂 I love tattle even more

• Haha
Quite the nuanced opinion. I think the "providing escaping" argument is also getting a bit worn for sure..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.