Lydia Millen #155 crApple chutney with hairs of Lum(m)i. No love, just freebie bags for Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does a lilac floral maxi go with a jewelled headband - it is a summer dress - it is nice, but she's clueless - it is not a winter dress!

Only this idiot is modelling summer dresses in November! I'm going to wear this with a vest! Hilarious!!

Looks like Victorias event was lovely - Claire, Patricia Bright etc and Amelia was at the Dior launch lunch at Harrods!

Fail again Lydia - we should get her a Globy kit for Christmas!

Good lord/crumbs - the lumps in her lower cheeks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Could it be Josie tattle-taled to Lyds (see what I did there??) the discussions ie. gossip, from Victoria's PR trip ...?
Seeing as Josie, Cawwiiee and Lyds met up recently at "The Farmhouse"...

Guys.

Tattlers.

An update on Lyds' post on the Holland Cooper IG grid.

Holland Cooper have removed the "comments" action on Lyds' post.

Yep.

What is going on today !!!!

Screenshot_20221111-195049_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I spotted these in Beauty Outlet in Cheshire Oaks too...the stack was as tall as me (5ft nothing) and as wide as it was deep so plenty of stock 😂 ...the quality is so poor I would be reluctant to pay a tenner nevermind the rrp £50!! The guy in front of me was looking interested though and I just hoped he wasn't buying it as a Xmas gift for the wife 😂😂

'Love' 'Lydia' on the zip fasteners 🤢

(My first post here so hopefully I've done it right!)
Lydia Millen worked on designing that tanning kit for two whole years!!! Carefully ordering specialty products from none other than the very store she selects her Hermès bag!!! Alibaba.com 😂😂🤣🤣😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Just watching tonight Vlog…

Anyone else think that jacket looked way to tight and small for her? It didn’t sit right over her shoulders and when she put it on it looks so tight across the back?? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Seriously whoever runs the HC socials will be complaining they spent the whole day deleting negative comments from Lydias post - and then having to have no comments - this is bad for a retailer when she is supposed to promote their range. Doubt they will use her again - living up to her problematic reputation!

The birch topiaries are hilarious - just look like dead leaves - what a load of crap!

Standard Millen-Moron - cat food at side of bath!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Do we think Lyds' Dior invitation was lost in the mail ?
Did Lyds gatecrash the Dior event on the pretence of visiting Harrods to pick up her DHGate Hermèzz purchase ???
Screenshot_20221111-195901_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221111-195935_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221111-195943_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She's so sensitive, so honest and open. So disappointed in people. Incredibly sensitive.

So is it a Multiple Personality Disorder? Because the personality Lydia gives to her employee Alex, what she did to Nicky, the way she speaks to Ali and her mother, THAT person is not a delicate sensitive soul. That person is hard as nails. It's like she thinks cosplaying gentleness and weepiness will make the internet forget everything else.

Hey Lydia, good job not filming yourself manhandling your cat into the pet carrier. But I have to say, if you know your animal is distressed, shaking even, don't start shouting at yourself theatrically on film to announce to your audience that you're upset and hate yourself for crying. How about get to the vet quickly, don't film the trip, just focus on speaking quietly and getting the vet visit over with. Not EVERYTHING has to be content, if I'm perfectly honest.

Why is she showing summer looks in the middle of November??

Walks into Ali's dressing room. Ken pointedly ignores her and doesn't respond to her. FROSTY!! She says Ali has told her she's not allowed to show this room. She proceeds to show the entire room. SMH

"Even though this lady is in America, oh my goodness, her equine art is incredible." WHAT?? Does she think America doesn't have artists, horses, and crazy wealth? WTG Lydia, you just slammed a huge economic power country and underscored again how little you think of anyone that isn't quintessentially British.

witches about artists that don't advertise their prices. That you have to ask the price. Yet this is this is the asshole that bragged about her own house not being listed before buying it at full price, and who undoubtedly would love to have a private sale of her own property someday.

A note about her last vlog. She was moaning about having cooked the chutney with her ma and that it made the house smell of chutney. How cooking makes the whole house smell. Why did you remove the kitchen door, you bleeping brainless nugget??

Shills more stuff from Amazon, pajamas this time. Ends the vlog begging for chocolatey leather arm chairs for Ali's dressing room. Not a delicate simpering whimper in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Betcha Lyds has those Anna Louise dresses stuffed in a carrier bag ... for the KM team to copy.

Screenshot_20221111-195854_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What in the world has happened to her fashion sense ???
The last 2 dresses. Yikes.
Her quarterback shoulders do not suit massive sleeves.
Every dress does not suit you Elzie.
And her choice of shoes is wrong. Again.
No sign of the Birkin or Kelly thank gawd.
Clown.
The black dress with the cutouts looks horrendous on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How is £600-700 an affordable jacket???! What world does she live in 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Right so she’s so upset over her shaky cat going to the vets that she has times to put in her lipstick and headband and sit in her car pretending to cry and then starts talking about herself. Look after your anxious pussy and stop talking to the camera about how sad you are. You look at other peoples husbands and realise how lucky you are they’re in your life. What about your own husband? Watta freak!

• Sick
  • Wow
I am not going to comment on the dresses as you are all doing that so well, my question is WTF has been planted in the garden, Cousin IT or Daleks??? Does any one else not think these just look weird. Are they even plants or are the covers over something?
daleks.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
How is £600-700 an affordable jacket???! What world does she live in 🤬

Clueless about the state of this country and how everyone is having to economise and make changes ie less luxury purchases! She is mad! No way was she at the Dior event today! Why is she posting the Savoy stories tonight - the event was at the beginning of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg the garden! The only lovely thing in the last one was the terrace border of hydrangeas……where the f are they? In place are pots she says of plants that we’re previously in the garden….right, yeah…..those gian5 ball Annabelle’s we’re perfect in that spot…and very dare I say it…Bunny Guinness……….now wee have lavender which will just look ratty…....
3C06C256-757D-4548-A30F-ED40E5323E3E.jpeg
57C2B1DF-95F0-416C-98D2-E16ACB205D75.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.