Lydia Millen #155 crApple chutney with hairs of Lum(m)i. No love, just freebie bags for Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our fabulous @WatchReelCopyReel for the thread title with 42 votes! đŸ„‚đŸŸđŸč

Thank you to everybody who voted in the last poll, which asked if you were planning to stick around if Lidl fell pregnant. Twice as many of you said yes compared to those who were out of here!

Screenshot_20221110-095137_Chrome.jpg

Catching up but recap will follow later this morning.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
You move so fast, I haven’t even read everything in the previous one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"Triumph" over what - freshness and light? What is she saying? Bleakness and darkness > light and airy?

@Julia123 - Please give us your professional opinion. That lighting fixture doesn't work with the ornate column detail, does it?

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 8.17.50 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
"Triumph" over what - freshness and light? What is she saying? Bleakness and darkness > light and airy?

@Julia123 - Please give us your professional opinion. That lighting fixture doesn't work with the ornate column detail, does it?

View attachment 1719317
Well the ornate column is terribly cheesy and out of place in this house and should never have been put in there for one 😝

And yes these types of light fixtures are usually used as bedside reading lights
 and are sticking out very far right at head height in areas with a lot of walking past. A major Interiors NO NO! Big potential for injury here. (Unless he’s really short enough to walk under them lol)

He’s copied this idea from his office. But here it’s a book shelf and at least it’s not likely in the way of walking and constant access to the units. Looks like the fixtures are well behind the “traffic” area. I still wouldn’t have chosen these fixtures that stick out so far as they look like bedside lamps to me lol

Can’t wait to see this “triumph” 🍿 and by the way, where is the AD for the paint today?

EE929E83-F65B-4BC3-B424-82B1DFE480A2.jpeg
313809A9-110E-4414-A9AB-F64E1B5010CE.jpeg

D2F1E8CE-E2AA-449C-8733-3E4E100D3F48.jpeg

CA62F004-AE01-4EE2-925D-B7B47E4CC44E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well the ornate column is terribly cheesy and should never have been put in there for one 😝

And yes these types of light fixtures are usually used as bedside reading lights
 and are sticking out very far right at head height in areas with a lot of walking past. A major Interiors NO NO! Big potential for injury here. (Unless he’s really short enough to walk under them lol)

Why on earth is he hanging bedside lights on the columns? Are there any on the other side of the room? I predict this is going to look strange. Just like in his office where he’s copied the idea from costly. But here at least it’s not likely in the way of walking and constant access to the built ins.

Can’t wait to see this “triumph” 🍿 and by the way, where is the AD for the paint today?

View attachment 1719355View attachment 1719356
View attachment 1719369
Still hanging on to (is built ins
.so tiresome

Reactions: 10
A light on the edge of a wardrobe how odd - if you need lights have spotlights built into the plinth above or below, or in the cupboard!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The more I look at that HC picture the more I think she has photoshopped her legs longer 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how she frames the negativity to brands? 'Can we auto-block hairgate, banana and globy please? Nothing to worry about...'

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Recap of last thread!

* Oh my goodness! Lidl is planning on having elocution lessons. Crumbs!
* The MGs attended the Netflix premiere of The Crown where they posed on the red carpet and Lidl cackled and pointed over drinks.
* They spent the night at the Savoy which Lidl described as “home from home”. Have you looked at the Bunga lately Lidl?
* She asked subs to help her choose one of three KM dresses for the night. She wore the blush pink ‘tool’ Crumb Catcher (thanks @Bearsmum13 )with matching Manolo Hangisi pumps and her Lady Dior.
* All three dresses rip off other brands including Ukrainian all female brand Milla, which she modelled as New Year’s Eve options last December. Despite this Milla won’t/can’t address the copying.
* The MGs were chauffeur driven to Goodwood in a new Range Rover with Creed fragrances. Lidl gushed over their room and added to the list of things she wants.
* They went on another ‘shoot’, conveniently forgetting about the vlog where she said they were both upset by the sound of shooting.
* In a ‘get ready with me’ TikTok they dressed as Serena Joyless and Commander Moron-Gordon in a Handmaid’s Tale cosplay. Blessed be the fruit!
* Their spritzing of the Creed fragrance was synchronised....shame about the sex.
* Lidl went to Farmhouse for the fireworks with Grossie and a heavily pregnant Robin Gallant.
* Lidl’s foray into TikTok, like everything she does, is backfiring spectacularly. Her slo mo TikTok of her cuntryside ride has sparked a slew of negative comments, a sniggering TikTok from @jenniferrebecca and a hilarious spoof TikTok from @willowswaystud
* Some of her fans think she’s a full livery kind of girl. Well, yes, she would be, except she doesn’t have a horse and she doesn’t want to pay.
* An expressionless and robotic Lidl featured her mother, wearing Black Watch Tartan, in a vlog.
* Mid food prep Lidl awkwardly gave her mum a #gifted Holland Cooper handbag, making sure she looked into the camera. Lidl stated she already had all the HC bags. Why haven’t we seen them?.
* Lidl said that they are not big on PDAs but “manners are everything to us”. This is the same person who constantly touches her nose and scratches her hair, doesn't wash her hands and uses the chopping board for deliveries.
* Lidl listened to 4 minutes of former actor Shia Lebeouf’s podcast and gushed that it “instantly changed her perspective”. It’s a shame she didn’t listen to the other 116 minutes and hear hear him describe himself as “a deplorable, disgusting piece of tit”.
* Ali was ill and Lidl announced she finds bodily noises annoying. Says the woman who was nursed through Covid
* Lidl’s nose filler consultant Dr Ayad posted a bizarre Insta story slamming the very narcissistic people whose faces he fills.
* Ali has been helping saw the Jack Evie ‘Highclere’ engineered hardwood planks for his dressing room floor in his slippers. It is not like the sample and looks like it’s been in a fire.

Pic thanks @Namima
20221110_142957.png

* The walls, cupboards AND ceiling are being painted in #gifted WMorris & Co. ‘Standen Clay’. Shame that Splainer beat you to it!
* Lidl is planning to hang antique oil paintings of country pursuits and is in search of ‘achitects (sic) drawers’ as a central island.
* Ali is getting a new shed but Lidl is already styling it her way. He’s under pressure to paint the bee hives green too. We’re hoping he finds his manhood but on last inspection there wasn’t a thausage.
* She was #gifted boots by family business Rey Pavon but by her sneer we won't see them again. They were ÂŁ450.
* The garden landscaping, ‘inspired’ by Soho Farmhouse, is nearing completion. The only thing missing are bespoke oak signposts to the following: Rat Igloo/Coffin Beds/Bumblebee Walk/Wild Flower Boulevard/Greedhouse of Dreamz/Outdoor Kitchen/Rusty Fire Pit/Canopy Trees/Beech not birch Topiary and the homage to McDonald’s
.The Cherry Archway. The bespoke oak security gates serve no function.
* The olive trees, whose crime is that they are too Italian, have been consigned to the plant graveyard along with ferns and lemon trees.

In other news
* Vic did a Viktor and Rolf Christmas advert. Lidl has not congratulated her.
* Amelia attended a Beauty Pie lunch.

Pic thanks to @Allexie01
20221110_142934.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The first time Lyds has commented on ANYONE'S post in ages !!! Brown-nosing the boss. :cool:
Screenshot_20221110-164012_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-164038_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-164025_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I was watching Josie bathe her dogs, she was cool and chilled and calm and the dogs too. With Madam everything is a drama.
yeah for some reason I've seen several people bathing dogs... all so sweet and calming vs both Lydiot and Ali.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well the ornate column is terribly cheesy and out of place in this house and should never have been put in there for one 😝

He’s copied this idea from his office. But here it’s a book shelf and at least it’s not likely in the way of walking and constant access to the units. Looks like the fixtures are well behind the “traffic” area. I still wouldn’t have chosen these fixtures that stick out so far as they look like bedside lamps to me lol

View attachment 1719355View attachment 1719356
View attachment 1719369
View attachment 1719374
They are not centred đŸ€Ż At least in the office, there is a clean surface to install them on. But on the columns with all the details
 Horrible

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.