Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Meanwhile in Durham - beauty factory another job lot not selling well!
I spotted these in Beauty Outlet in Cheshire Oaks too...the stack was as tall as me (5ft nothing) and as wide as it was deep so plenty of stock 😂 ...the quality is so poor I would be reluctant to pay a tenner nevermind the rrp £50!! The guy in front of me was looking interested though and I just hoped he wasn't buying it as a Xmas gift for the wife 😂😂

'Love' 'Lydia' on the zip fasteners 🤢

(My first post here so hopefully I've done it right!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Namima

VIP Member
This dress reminds her of Kate Middleton's wedding dress ... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
GTFOH.

She looks like an overgrown 8 year old.

Screenshot_20221111-192820_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221111-192831_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221111-192840_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221111-192846_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221111-192853_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Mostly a lurker, but I feel like I need to put this into the Tattle Universe. Those who are not blocked on her YouTube, please comment how you have noticed her tanning kit in discount stores. Be careful, she probably has tons of Globy related words blocked, but we know she can't resist anything resembling praise. I was thinking along the lines of...

"Oh Lydia! I am soooooo happy to see you brought your wonderful Lydia tanning/exfoliating products to discount shops in the UK! I am thrilled you were able to discount so heavily. Please tell me this is an official relaunch! I remember you said you sold out. How were you able to get more at such a discount!?. I am just pleased to see the Lydia Elise Millen signature boxes in the pound shops!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Omg you guys are right. She looks like a corpse and you just know that high nipple was out under that tooooool. And this should be a load of 💩 and clearly inspired by Shia Lebouf

View attachment 1724797View attachment 1724806View attachment 1724807
She's so full of shit.

I'd love for her to try and define ego, ego death or at least know who Jung is to begin with.

Nope.

This chick just ran across a term to be able to try and explain her new, fake inauthentic lifestyle because the muppet is being dragged across the colas and called out in Tin Tok videos and FB groups.

Being in psychology, it pisses me off she's using terminology like this so inaccurately.

She has been called out, made fun of, had videos made of her and now she claims this is who she has been all along.

Nope.

She is beyond clueless and has lost all sense of self.

No, she did not lean into who she really is suddenly.

Brands dropped her aggressive, disrespectful arse and she ran out of work so had to come up with new content and a new identity.

She started her single, white female obsession with Teefers and now claims this is who she has been all along??

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

This is the ramblings of a desperate fool searching Google like a nutter to be able to come up with some sense of how she is a completely different person suddenly.

Anyone with half a brain knows she did not experience any enlightenment or anything close to a psychic death.

It takes one with actual intellect and insight to experience that and one puts in the work. Something we know this moron does not possess.

You don't just wake up in granny curtain frocks, plant some vegetables, borrow someone's horse, buy fake books with no words in them for decor and transform your modern Bunga to a Cotswold home (badly, I might add) then claim this was a transformation of her psyche.

To her cosplay and acquisition of a certain aesthetic of objects are evidence of her ego death ?!?!?

Pretending to be some old money, Horse and Hound chick is who she has been all along?

Wait, where is the internal transformation, the spiritual enligtenment and shift in psyche?

THAT is ego death.

NOT a change in the aesthetic of one's home decor and clothing style.

No, the clown is just trying to find a way to explain to the rest of the world why she has lost all sense of self and become the fakest, most inauthentic social media whore out there.

She is being dragged across the coals now by equestrians because of how ridiculous and inauthentic she is.

She is honestly looking like a crazy caricature.

So her enlightenment from ego death brought out her planting some veg, fake riding someone else's horsie, shooting and wearing frocks and tartan.

What an absolute fool.

I look forward to more authentic equestrians calling her out for the clownish cosplay she is now immersed in.

What a fucking muppet.

This chick gets more ridiculous by the day and I'm bloody here for it.

Buying popcorn in bulk as we speak.

She is entertaining though, I'll give her that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

coconochanel

VIP Member
Like some of you have said of course she is having a meltdown, hundreds of globy kits in discount stores, Equine community taking the piss out of her pathetic fakeness, YT views going down, HC IG post becoming a disaster the comments had to be turned off, garden looks shite, being left out of Victorias' invites and other brand trips. Oh dear we are in a mess arn't we my lovely? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I spotted these in Beauty Outlet in Cheshire Oaks too...the stack was as tall as me (5ft nothing) and as wide as it was deep so plenty of stock 😂 ...the quality is so poor I would be reluctant to pay a tenner nevermind the rrp £50!! The guy in front of me was looking interested though and I just hoped he wasn't buying it as a Xmas gift for the wife 😂😂

'Love' 'Lydia' on the zip fasteners 🤢

(My first post here so hopefully I've done it right!)

This is brilliant - so now spottted in three bargain outlets across the UK - so there must be more, which makes me wonder how many did she have made? And how few did she sell????? She must have shut the website down due to complaints - and we know she lied about being sold out, but now we see there are tons of them knocking around!

1 Hour flog incoming!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

coconochanel

VIP Member
When she said her gran would be upset if she did a video mocking someone. Well I wonder what gran would say if she knew you abused a pregnant hairdresser?

• Heart
  • Angry

muffintop13

Chatty Member
The fake crying and narc chat in the car is nauseating. Lumi has a sore paw and Lydia seems more “upset” than she seemed when they almost killed her by feeding her coconut oil. The real reason for the rant in the car is that clearly someone or something has upset her. She talks about how she’s “open and sensitive” but that “some peoples morals just FLABBERGAST me. They will happily screw people over for their own gain” Wonder who she’s talking about!! Other than herself obviously because she’s the person with the lowest morals of them all!

You’ll all be glad to know, as will the rest of the country, that she’s hoping to make some more affordable S&H blazers….for £700/£800, you know, for us plebs to afford.

She boils my piss. I can’t stand her.

ETA: she’s clearly not bothered about Lumi at all because she says at one point that Lumi is shaking (presumably because she’s in a confined bloody basket) but she continues to sit in the car ranting for around FIFTEEN extra minutes about whoever this person is while the poor cat spends a lot longer than necessary in a fucking basket. God she has made me so ANGRY this evening 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Pancake56

*BREAKING NEWS* Tanya Burr has had her baby boy… called… *drum roll* SAGE! Poor Lydia, top baby name choice is out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
There was a request from our lovely @Namima for an update on my love life, so here it is:

I'm still with this incredible man who makes my life better every day. Currently we are long-distance as he lives in the USA while I'm in the UK, but we're constantly messaging each other, we write each other letters, and we video chat every other day (often 2+ hours at a time). We have matching decorative boxes themed around our favourite film in which we keep the letters we've received from the other.

He's gorgeous, smart, funny, and possibly the kindest person to grace this planet. We talk about living together and getting married eventually. He wants to adopt so many cats. He is amazing in every way imaginable, and I am the luckiest person on earth to be loved by him. He still tells me that I'm beautiful all the time and I'm constantly getting lost in his eyes. He's just so stunning.

He's visiting soon and I cannot wait to be in his arms again. I miss him terribly and I often curse the ocean between us, but even far apart, every day that I get to know him and love him is the best day of my life.

Apologies to those averse to sappiness, here is a barf bag for your convenience: 🛍

• Heart
Reactions: 70

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I am not going to comment on the dresses as you are all doing that so well, my question is WTF has been planted in the garden, Cousin IT or Daleks??? Does any one else not think these just look weird. Are they even plants or are the covers over something?
daleks.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

happyforest

Chatty Member
She's so sensitive, so honest and open. So disappointed in people. Incredibly sensitive.

So is it a Multiple Personality Disorder? Because the personality Lydia gives to her employee Alex, what she did to Nicky, the way she speaks to Ali and her mother, THAT person is not a delicate sensitive soul. That person is hard as nails. It's like she thinks cosplaying gentleness and weepiness will make the internet forget everything else.

Hey Lydia, good job not filming yourself manhandling your cat into the pet carrier. But I have to say, if you know your animal is distressed, shaking even, don't start shouting at yourself theatrically on film to announce to your audience that you're upset and hate yourself for crying. How about get to the vet quickly, don't film the trip, just focus on speaking quietly and getting the vet visit over with. Not EVERYTHING has to be content, if I'm perfectly honest.

Why is she showing summer looks in the middle of November??

Walks into Ali's dressing room. Ken pointedly ignores her and doesn't respond to her. FROSTY!! She says Ali has told her she's not allowed to show this room. She proceeds to show the entire room. SMH

"Even though this lady is in America, oh my goodness, her equine art is incredible." WHAT?? Does she think America doesn't have artists, horses, and crazy wealth? WTG Lydia, you just slammed a huge economic power country and underscored again how little you think of anyone that isn't quintessentially British.

Bitches about artists that don't advertise their prices. That you have to ask the price. Yet this is this is the asshole that bragged about her own house not being listed before buying it at full price, and who undoubtedly would love to have a private sale of her own property someday.

A note about her last vlog. She was moaning about having cooked the chutney with her ma and that it made the house smell of chutney. How cooking makes the whole house smell. Why did you remove the kitchen door, you fucking brainless nugget??

Shills more stuff from Amazon, pajamas this time. Ends the vlog begging for chocolatey leather arm chairs for Ali's dressing room. Not a delicate simpering whimper in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Namima

VIP Member
I was expecting the new set of steps to look something like this ⬇⬇⬇⬇ Wide steps with flower beds on either side.
Even with just one set of steps it would have looked so pretty.
Screenshot_20221114-141607_Instagram.jpg

Instead all Lyds went for was some basic steps leading to the movie set of Star Wars : The Story of R2D2.
Removed the pretty hydrangea beds that were there. It's so meh.

Screenshot_20221114-141649_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

blue_orchid

VIP Member
My understanding of 'estate fencing' is the metal fencing as used on estates, not that Lydia is implying that she lives on an estate.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already - I'm on catchup mode, and trying not to read the thread backwards, as that always gets me in trouble. 😂

Nope - not this time @Oops... lol https://www.fencing-direct.co.uk/ra...ng-panel/?Page_ID=3610&refpid=89749&id=809113

It's a real thing.
Yes, thanks, others here have shown and explained what estate fencing is to us non-UK Tattlers.

However, we're going to have to agree to disagree that Lydiot is not implying she lives on an estate with large grounds.

Not sure how long you've been watching her but through time, she has claimed she owned the horse, that she has a courtyard, she owns the 500 year old wall (she doesn't, it belongs to the actual estate next to her which is enclosed on all 4 sides by said 500 year old wall), that she lives in a Manor, has an orchard, lives in a Hamlet and on shooting grounds, owns the woodlands etc. etc. etc. etc.

She has been repeatedly grandiose and lied about countless things so although there may be a type of fencing called estate fencing, she is implying yet again that she lives on vast grounds of a large estate.

She has done so many, many times.

Ali is just as bad once claiming they were finally home at the Manor in one of his vlogs. This is when they started their whole HC House and Hound cosplay going on walks in empty fields filming themselves in full on gear as if they were extras in an episode of Downton Abbey.

That modern upside Bunga is not a country Manor like he claimed, so I know what she is truly implying when she states estate fencing. Sadly, this is what they both have continued to lie and portray in the last few years.

She also takes photos in front of other people's country homes acting as though she lives there.

Along with that, when you Google images of estate fencing which another Tattler already did, note ALL the photos were all on large grounds...or estates. Not a garden like they have.

There is no reason the muppet requires that type of fencing as she has no horses or cows, she is just trying to achieve yet again the aesthetic of living on a large estate. It's not going to keep deer and other animals out and she surely knows that the dogs/ Lumi are not fenced in with that type of fencing.

it's all for the aesthetic, the portrayal of riches and grandeur that Lydiot constantly strives for.

Trying and failing miserably, per usual.

This is further evidenced by her recent pathetic Tik Tok playing a fake equestrian as though she has been riding for years.

I love that there are true authentic equestrians calling her out on this making response videos and showing the ridiculous clown she is coming across as.

THEY actually live, work and spend their days on large grounds that have estate fencing, stables, horses etc.

Over 2 years and she's still trying (and failing) to make the GP Surgery look like Teefer's Cotswold home.

I am just not a fan of how fake and inauthentic this muppet has become.

Her delusions of grandeur are honestly a tad scary now.

So most, like yourself, may innocently believe she is referring to the type of fencing.

However, her pattern of behaviour is that she wants to portray she is living on a large estate in he Cotswolds or some crap.

Hell, she evenly lies she lives in Buckinghamshire when she lives in Northamptonshire and turned all her wheelie bins around to hide the printed wording stating it was Northamptonshire.

Now that's beyond pathetic and obviously someone desperate to fake she lives a life she truly does not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Been MIA for a bit but I'm back and proud to say I became an American citizen last week! Wanted to share with my Tattle fam ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Seeing Ken completely blank her in the latest vlog says everything about her. He used to be so chirpy and chatty but at this point he clearly just sees her as an easy source of big income that he needs given she she’s changes her gaff every other week. Its so telling that he doesn’t even talk, even simply to promote his business to her 100s of thousands of followers, she’s insufferable and weird and he’s probably been privy to a Millen Meltdown or two.

also she’s a fucking bitch for showing Ali’s dressing room after including that he specifically asked her not to as he wanted to keep it especially for his own channel. just complete disregard and disrespect to her husband. You can tell he never stands up to her, he was so meek and stuttering when he asked her not to. What an ugly, horrible cow

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65