Lydia Millen #155 crApple chutney with hairs of Lum(m)i. No love, just freebie bags for Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This outfit. Yikes. Messy.
Her shelves are looking very bare.
View attachment 1734899

DH Gate Manolos ?

View attachment 1734901View attachment 1734902

Set your timers Tattlers. :rolleyes:
View attachment 1734903
She has a pair of Loro Piana’s- have we ever seen her wear them? Did they recently come out of the vault or are they soon to be sold?

Wow, how does he change his accent when he is around other people. Like a shape-shifter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has a pair of Loro Piana’s- have we ever seen her wear them? Did they recently come out of the vault or are they soon to be sold?

Wow, how does he change his accent when he is around other people. Like a shape-shifter
Lyds has never worn those Loro Piana's. They are so not her style. I think Lyds and Ali were "influenced" by Nicholas Frazz as he wears LP.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To Lydia’s fangirl who insuniated we don’t need to hold onto anger and resentement, F you! Humans who can do such atrocious actions are flawed, it’s part of their psychological make-up and they’ll always lack empathy and compassion for others and be bad people. Just like Shea Le Bouf, women beaters go hand in hand with narcissism, psychopathy, anti-social behaviour - personalitites that cannot be cured or changed (improved maybe in small amounts but they’ll never have a good heart). To anyone who got trigerred by Lydia’s latest video, just know she’s deluded and that the majority of us humans don’t condone such behaviours. If you’ve been a victim of domestic abuse, you did not deserve it and the actions were inexcusable. If it’s something current, also know you are able to talk to someone about it and ask for help, Lydia having sympathy for Shea is not a representation of a normal person’s nature, YOU are the victim, not them. Air-hug to anyone who needs it >>> 🤗
Thank you so much for this @InTheFroset . I was both physically and verbally abused by my ex husband and even though it was many years ago and I think at times I am over it ,this Millen video has unfortunately brought it all back. I now have a permanent lump in my throat and palpitations at times re-living the horror of my existance. I have to constantly remind myself it was not my fault, I did not deserve it and I am a stronger and happier woman living a lovely life now with a very loving and kind partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you @Margo Polo for your condolences 💕. He was an amazing man.

Yes, it is quite thin. I have embraced it. I’m a runner and one of the most beneficial aspects is how much lighter and faster I am. That is bliss! I bet a flatter chest and bigger bum would make me even faster ;).
Good for you to keep it off. It’s wonderful to hear you are a runner. I use to do cross crountry as a child and teenager, when I got older I went into biking had children and stopped. I’m thinking of biking again. I use to play soccer but injured my knee around 35 so, running is out. Have you done any marathons?

Did anyone notice that when they were standing outside the Savoy someone asked them if they been helped, and Lydia say ‘yeah’ in her old accent. 🤣😂
A proper lady would have said, ‘yes we have been, thank you’.
Was there footage of AlI actually calling for room service for Mac and Cheese, because if so, it’s gone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As usual, her timing is soo off with Christian Dior taking over Harrod’s Christmas windows. This is what inspires everyone to have a little Dior in their lives. She had one of the most covetable in the celestial Lady Dior limited edition as well as her other ones she’s putting on sale. I’m not remotely envious of her bag collection any more. It’s shameful to flog those bags for more Hermes. I think we can all say we are sick of them with every single outfit.

I feel the Birkin and Kelly are very much bags for using when going to work, they look to me very much a practical type of bag. I ve seen Sophie Paterson use hers when she s out on site in her vlogs. As you say we re sick to death of seeing the Hermes bags with each and every outfit and I m sorry but the lewk just doesn t work.

Good for you to keep it off. It’s wonderful to hear you are a runner. I use to do cross crountry as a child and teenager, when I got older I went into biking had children and stopped. I’m thinking of biking again. I use to play soccer but injured my knee around 35 so, running is out. Have you done any marathons?

Did anyone notice that when they were standing outside the Savoy someone asked them if they been helped, and Lydia say ‘yeah’ in her old accent. 🤣😂
Was there footage of AlI actually calling for room service for Mac and Cheese, because if so, it’s gone.
The footage is still there. It s after the yawn fest, in the Hotel room with him wittering on about The Crown :sleep: and before his breakfast the next day #macandcheesies

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lyds has never worn those Loro Piana's. They are so not her style. I think Lyds and Ali were "influenced" by Nicholas Frazz as he wears LP.
Two losers trying desperately to look like they come from old money or Royalty when the reality is they spend a fortune on clothing and home interiors to create that style and failing miserably. Lydia you will never be Kate Middleton, you need class and education which you don't have. Never forget where you came from, a stripper and pole dancing background in Ibiza, hardly class

Reactions: 26

It’s still there, at around 31:05.

Reactions: 6
Just because I am a pinickity old fart - potage is French for 'kitchen garden' so Lydiot's labels say 'Kitchen Garden Kitchen Garden' - that makes sense.
Also this has annoyed me before - wouldn't you write - Home Grown then Home made, you have to grow it first before you make it.
potager.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ali said the suit was custom but to me, the jacket was massive on him. The Ralph Lauren one as well. He didn't look polished at all.

View attachment 1735795

Imo's famous quote is "Not complaining, just explaining."
😂
She's a "Lyds" in the making.
Maybe the suit was custom made for him before the witch really did her business and made him lose 2 stone and age 20 years.

• Sad
  • Haha
Thank you so much for this @InTheFroset . I was both physically and verbally abused by my ex husband and even though it was many years ago and I think at times I am over it ,this Millen video has unfortunately brought it all back. I now have a permanent lump in my throat and palpitations at times re-living the horror of my existance. I have to constantly remind myself it was not my fault, I did not deserve it and I am a stronger and happier woman living a lovely life now with a very loving and kind partner.
Same. I was mentally and physically abused by my eldest sons father. Never married him thankfully. And even when my own son gets into bad humor as a now 24 year old man I feel sick to my stomach because he looks like his dad in those times. Completely different now he wouldn't hurt a fly but he looks like him so all I see is his dad and that lump comes into my throat and I shake in fear. I would never tell him this as it would break his heart. We all get into bad humor from time to time so it is only natural. So I also know what you mean when you say you think you are over it but it never leaves you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She stands on her tippy toes to elongate her legs and appear less chunkier (even though they’re not even chunky), but then continually being on your tippy toes makes your calves/legs muscles chunkier.
SO clever Lidl. SO smart as always xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
She says There will be people ready to screengrab this hee hee’... Always addressing Tattle. Hi, Elsie/Rexysmum 👋

7AFC2FFC-1440-4867-8F6A-6D8392367B7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So sorry to get sidetracked, but what laser device do you use at home?
I use the Philips Lumea - hands down one of the best things I've bought. You need to have pale skin and dark hair for it to work properly though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same. I was mentally and physically abused by my eldest sons father. Never married him thankfully. And even when my own son gets into bad humor as a now 24 year old man I feel sick to my stomach because he looks like his dad in those times. Completely different now he wouldn't hurt a fly but he looks like him so all I see is his dad and that lump comes into my throat and I shake in fear. I would never tell him this as it would break his heart. We all get into bad humor from time to time so it is only natural. So I also know what you mean when you say you think you are over it but it never leaves you xxxx
Sending hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dearest, @Miscanthus, can you please add folliculitis to Elsie’s ever growing list of imaginary ailments on her Wiki … it’s so difficult to keep up! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dearest, @Miscanthus, can you please add folliculitis to Elsie’s ever growing list of imaginary ailments on her Wiki … it’s so difficult to keep up! 🤭
I'm already on it 😁

Posting new thread shortly.

New thread up my dahhhllliiings!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.