Lydia Millen #155 crApple chutney with hairs of Lum(m)i. No love, just freebie bags for Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali let his inner Liberace out when he "designed" his dressing room. The column detailing, my God. The new little lamps just don't go to my eye.

Everything is off in that house, from the driveway entrance with no cover for cars through to the spooky lit up serial killer haven woodland. I guess the disjointed vibe suits the Muppet-Gordons just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Meanwhile in Durham - beauty factory another job lot not selling well!
I spotted these in Beauty Outlet in Cheshire Oaks too...the stack was as tall as me (5ft nothing) and as wide as it was deep so plenty of stock 😂 ...the quality is so poor I would be reluctant to pay a tenner nevermind the rrp £50!! The guy in front of me was looking interested though and I just hoped he wasn't buying it as a Xmas gift for the wife 😂😂

'Love' 'Lydia' on the zip fasteners 🤢

(My first post here so hopefully I've done it right!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
I spotted these in Beauty Outlet in Cheshire Oaks too...the stack was as tall as me (5ft nothing) and as wide as it was deep so plenty of stock 😂 ...the quality is so poor I would be reluctant to pay a tenner nevermind the rrp £50!! The guy in front of me was looking interested though and I just hoped he wasn't buying it as a Xmas gift for the wife 😂😂

This is brilliant - so now spottted in three bargain outlets across the UK - so there must be more, which makes me wonder how many did she have made? And how few did she sell????? She must have shut the website down due to complaints - and we know she lied about being sold out, but now we see there are tons of them knocking around!

1 Hour flog incoming!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
If you are embarrassed about crying on camera, why film yourself and post the footage????
Bloody attention-seeking narcissist.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Woah! Wonder if she ever even broke even?! I mean I know her units costs would be minimal (alibaba tat) but the volume she must have ordered… cripes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Ooooh something has happened. She's still crying in the car. Talking about people's low morals. Blah blah blah. She expects herself in other people. She's so sensitive.
Yes. This biatch who said to Nicky "It's not my fault you're pregnant."

She really is mentally ill. Shocking.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Of course all her hair bands were free - find small business, beg for goodies - then they thank you for your support with flowers and more freebies - easy!

Her lecturing about peoples morals and others screwing people over - perhaps she's had a taste of her own behaviour!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
This vlog is sponsored by Anna Louise Boutique. More dresses.
Expect these dresses to make an appearance in her next Karen Millen collection.

Screenshot_20221111-192621_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think this very fitted and tight jacket is made to be worn over the shoulders. It looks horrible and you can tell he is cringing.

She only wore it the right way for like 15 seconds then continued to wear it like a cape the rest of the time. I don’t get it. Why spend so much money on tailoring to wear it like this? Buy an oversized jacket and drape it and then it’s borderline acceptable.

Honestly this also looks just like 15 of her other free jackets so I don’t get the point.

She can’t get anything right

28DDA0C7-EF89-4655-9DDE-A7F4FC584AD9.jpeg
417B7EA1-3499-4E29-AD82-6E22AF6BE51B.jpeg
8C1C86E7-4143-4EEA-9EF8-427591C080A5.jpeg
E583C579-89C8-43FC-A3EC-D5CC683B61C4.jpeg
C1D193D5-BBDD-4643-AA5C-DC5BD274E933.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
This dress reminds her of Kate Middleton's wedding dress ... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
GTFOH.

She looks like an overgrown 8 year old.

Screenshot_20221111-192820_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221111-192831_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221111-192840_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221111-192846_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221111-192853_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
I see HC are advertising waterproof trousers for the riders out there. I have a feeling they won't be on Lidl's Christmas list!

Ooooh something has happened. She's still crying in the car. Talking about people's low morals. Blah blah blah. She expects herself in other people. She's so sensitive.
Yes. This biatch who said to Nicky "It's not my fault you're pregnant."

She really is mentally ill. Shocking.
If she's crying I'm watching!

What's happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Meanwhile in Durham - beauty factory another job lot not selling well!

Amazing boots on the ground reporting!!!

Meanwhile in Globyland… the 🤥 are still there. (Too many congratulations and replies to repost but here are a few lies). Maybe by sold out they meant sold OFF/Liquidated? Lol. No way she even broke even.

0E273728-87FD-4E6E-BDAF-0EE3DAB43735.jpeg
FEFF6D3D-E723-40FA-98B6-5437C956D911.jpeg
9C240AAD-5F3B-4901-8184-37827C1A785B.jpeg
60F03AF2-9CE1-43C8-8F3F-3168DF2DA1F2.jpeg
2139A11D-148B-498F-BC9B-D9E5C0AF5061.jpeg
6BCA86E9-0651-499C-A8D5-2387BFFD8B45.jpeg
33ED52AC-1EC6-4FDF-9459-290E076E7A52.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The fake crying and narc chat in the car is nauseating. Lumi has a sore paw and Lydia seems more “upset” than she seemed when they almost killed her by feeding her coconut oil. The real reason for the rant in the car is that clearly someone or something has upset her. She talks about how she’s “open and sensitive” but that “some peoples morals just FLABBERGAST me. They will happily screw people over for their own gain” Wonder who she’s talking about!! Other than herself obviously because she’s the person with the lowest morals of them all!

You’ll all be glad to know, as will the rest of the country, that she’s hoping to make some more affordable S&H blazers….for £700/£800, you know, for us plebs to afford.

She boils my piss. I can’t stand her.

ETA: she’s clearly not bothered about Lumi at all because she says at one point that Lumi is shaking (presumably because she’s in a confined bloody basket) but she continues to sit in the car ranting for around FIFTEEN extra minutes about whoever this person is while the poor cat spends a lot longer than necessary in a bleeping basket. God she has made me so ANGRY this evening 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
I see HC are advertising waterproof trousers for the riders out there. I have a feeling they won't be on Lidl's Christmas list!

If she's crying I'm watching!

What's happened?
She is so vague but going on and on and on.
Something has definitely happened. She is using Lumi's limp as an excuse for being emotional. But only talks about Lumi for 2 minutes. The rest of the time she is quietly ranting. You have to watch it and let me know what you think.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
The words 'blush toned' really wind me up!

However for once she's got it ok with the little black dress, Kelly mini and patent Choos, like this outfit!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.