Lydia Millen #153 Give her a (Purdey’s) gun and she’ll shoot herself in the foot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who put in her dressing room flooring - she's replied in one of the comments saying it's peeling. Now I don't actually think that's true, she's justifying changing a perfectly good floor but it's not the best advert for whoever gave her either free or heavily discounted flooring. It can only be a few years old.
She got FREE begged for flooring from Arighi bianchi - same company who ripped up perfectly good downstairs flooring to replace with flooring that was practically the same. Made a whole vlog about going to their factory, how amazing the quality is, how the team are the best etc etc.
2.5 years later, it’s apparently lifting ????? Not even cheap peel and stick Lino would usually peel, let alone engineered wood?

If I were the flooring company I would NOT be happy with her saying that. It is just an excuse for more free floors but she can’t exactly say ‘hi guys, I’ve changed my mind again and been able to beg for more freebies, so I’ll be ripping up this virtually brand new floor, binning it (sustainable? Me?) and replacing it with something that looks the same - just newer and FREE’

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
She got FREE begged for flooring from Arighi bianchi - same company who ripped up perfectly good downstairs flooring to replace with flooring that was practically the same. Made a whole vlog about going to their factory, how amazing the quality is, how the team are the best etc etc.
2.5 years later, it’s apparently lifting ????? Not even cheap peel and stick Lino would usually peel, let alone engineered wood?

If I were the flooring company I would NOT be happy with her saying that. It is just an excuse for more free floors but she can’t exactly say ‘hi guys, I’ve changed my mind again and been able to beg for more freebies, so I’ll be ripping up this virtually brand new floor, binning it (sustainable? Me?) and replacing it with something that looks the same - just newer and FREE’

That is totally right - she knows she can get it all free, that is why she is changing it!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
That is totally right - she knows she can get it all free, that is why she is changing it!
Their over consumption is actually vile to watch .....
I think it makes me want to hurl evenmore the fact that she feigns to be "sustainable" with all her bleeping banging on about classic pieces and selling items from her wardrobe ...but carries on bleeping polluting the planet with 3 unnecessary cars/ lorries/ excavators/ reno number 10000000000 and the list goes on and on and on.

If lying was an "Olympic sport" ......she would be the Bruce Jenner of the Decathlon!

It's one bloody thing she is actually really really good at :ROFLMAO:

:sick::sick:

That’s no Beau is it? Vic’s dog???
No I think its Teefers cream one ........ hmmm :unsure::unsure: what's going on here then?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I knew there was something bothering me!🤔
And there it is! A White Walker! Finally!
Thank you so much @Wophie for pointing that out! 🙌🏼
Those cold eyes.. that mean pose.. it just kinda chills your soul! It has been bothering me for sometime.. she might be thinking she is sexy... No no Lydia, you are actually scary!

About the coat of arms i think she dreams it like a LV trunk (very old and battered one) with a pheasant with a marlowe bow cinch around its neck 🤭😇

Also also! What's with her cheeks?? Looks like she has a gummie in her mouth while she's speaking! Botox going wrong and face muscles becoming flaccid??🤨
With every day going by, her features are becoming more manly 😵
Yes predominantly the eyes I think! Paired with the gaunt long face. I just don't get how in a few years she changed so drastically... she used to be stunning

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its not Josies dog although very similar, looks like it is a dog at the house they are shooting at. Why is Lydia's own photographer Katherine there if it is a KM shoot?? Maybe she's doing her usual piss take and photographing other campaigns because KM hired the location!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Their over consumption is actually vile to watch .....
I think it makes me want to hurl evenmore the fact that she feigns to be "sustainable" with all her bleeping banging on about classic pieces and selling items from her wardrobe ...but carries on bleeping polluting the planet with 3 unnecessary cars/ lorries/ excavators/ reno number 10000000000 and the list goes on and on and on.

If lying was an "Olympic sport" ......she would be the Bruce Jenner of the Decathlon!

It's one bloody thing she is actually really really good at :ROFLMAO:

:sick::sick:

No I think its Teefers cream one ........ hmmm :unsure::unsure: what's going on here then?
She's on set for a Karen Millen shoot today. So either owned by whoever owns the location, or one of the KM team have bought their dog along.

Its not Josies dog although very similar, looks like it is a dog at the house they are shooting at. Why is Lydia's own photographer Katherine there if it is a KM shoot?? Maybe she's doing her usual piss take and photographing other campaigns because KM hired the location!!
Snap!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God, this woman and her hair! Why if your hair is still so damaged have you kept it so long? I'm not even talking about cutting it into a bob (although if I were her I would) but you would take off the end 4 inches. Not many people can get their hair that length and retain the health all the way down. Also, as someone mentioned last time she was banging on about her hair, if Nicky damaged it so much she would NOT have been able to whack hair dye and toner on herself and have bleach a few times within a short space of time as she did. It would snap her hair off.

She is also doing Despina a disservice by showing some of the damaged ends as she was 'told' not to go shorter at her last appointment. I have never been to a hairdresser that wasn't scissor happy, especially if your ends are showing any sign of breakage.
She will cut it off…..just in 8-10 months time…..
will she still be going on YT??? God only knows

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I had to mute her in order to watch her bang on about her hair. All I could see were tons of breakage and split ends. She's either blind or daft to think her hair is healthy.

Yet again, she caused this damage to her hair by blow drying, straightening, spraying then curling her hair each time she washed it during lockdown.

That's three forms of heat each time she washed, with no heat protectant.

She then claims to have gone to other hairdressers after Nicky and said in one vlog that one hairdresser bleached her hair 4 times in one day.

I will never forget that because I know that cannot be true.

Which legitimate hairdresser would do that?

Her hair would have snapped off at some point that day.

The fact that she's still talking about this well over 2.5 years later shows how pathetic and unsubstantial her content now is.

She has nothing worth discussing anymore and she just rambles about nothing in the kitchen or her dungeon of her dressing room each vlog.

I'm actually embarrassed for her.

Meanwhile, Nicky is thriving and her star is rising whilst this twit's star is crashing and burning.

I tried to also briefly listen to her pathetic explanation about promoting guns. What a weak, desperate attempt at damage control.

Too little, too late.

I've reached a point where I can't even watch her rubbish content anymore.

She is an absolute clown.

ETA, loved that she was placed at a back table out of sight, behind the stage at the Space NK event.

She tried to claim it was ' a top table'.

No, hon, it's where brands put influencers they do not want to see or hear from, just want to profit from their followers.

What a muppet.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.