Lydia Millen #153 Give her a (Purdey’s) gun and she’ll shoot herself in the foot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s laughable she made a massive speech how people comment on her posts or have opinions without knowing facts when she is wrong so much of the time. She was bleating on about how people don’t understand clay shooting and that it is an Olympic sport and steeped in British history when in fact it isn’t an Olympic sport. Tell me again Elsie about people commenting without knowing the facts.

Does she know that the reason why they shoot clays is because the UK made it illegal to shoot actual birds from traps.
"Steeped in British history....so are the slave trade, rampant classism and colonial oppression - are those next on your list Liedia? :rolleyes: 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 57
"Steeped in British history....so are the slave trade, rampant classism and colonial oppression - are those next on your list Liedia? :rolleyes: 😒
Could we have the Chimney Act repealed do you think? Ali might need to go up a few when things get really bad in the depression ahead! Or maybe future twins Chardonnay and Gucci Moron-Numpties might need to be sent out to help bridge the gap in missing family income. Maybe a word with our @coconochanel ( she might be able to weave it into her economy recovery program)...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not sure if she's reminding me of a White Walker from Game of Thrones, a sleep paralysis demon or The Gruffalo?

Screenshot_20221025-134242.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Love it ….Inthefrow has taken all her besties for a so Chic Chateau based press trip……Josie there….no Lids? She’s at home banging on about her hair and new flooring……so basic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
God, this woman and her hair! Why if your hair is still so damaged have you kept it so long? I'm not even talking about cutting it into a bob (although if I were her I would) but you would take off the end 4 inches. Not many people can get their hair that length and retain the health all the way down. Also, as someone mentioned last time she was banging on about her hair, if Nicky damaged it so much she would NOT have been able to whack hair dye and toner on herself and have bleach a few times within a short space of time as she did. It would snap her hair off.

She is also doing Despina a disservice by showing some of the damaged ends as she was 'told' not to go shorter at her last appointment. I have never been to a hairdresser that wasn't scissor happy, especially if your ends are showing any sign of breakage.
Without this hair nonsense she has nothing left to talk about. The more she bleats on about her hair the more “content” she has because she can affiliate link the crap she uses on it. She needs to cut it off and be done with it. She’s played the victim so long with this it’s all she has left.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Without this hair nonsense she has nothing left to talk about. The more she bleats on about her hair the more “content” she has because she can affiliate link the crap she uses on it. She needs to cut it off and be done with it. She’s played the victim so long with this it’s all she has left.
It’s really becoming like wading through turgid treacle isn’t it? It’ll be on Prime Minister’s question time the way things are going. Enough now!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s laughable she made a massive speech how people comment on her posts or have opinions without knowing facts when she is wrong so much of the time. She was bleating on about how people don’t understand clay shooting and that it is an Olympic sport and steeped in British history when in fact it isn’t an Olympic sport. Tell me again Elsie about people commenting without knowing the facts.

Does she know that the reason why they shoot clays is because the UK made it illegal to shoot actual birds from traps.
I actually watched the thing. Her voice during endless hair journey waffle was unbearable. What an act.

Regardless of my personal opinion about shooting, she comes off as arrogant, patronizing, and condescending about how "people" don't understand and make assumptions etc. She essentially called everyone stupid, and uninformed. And as @K18 correctly pointed out - don't throw stones when you're sitting in the glasshouse.

She seems to forget that these "people" are her audience. In classic narcissist manner, she loves them when there's gushing and complimenting (the point she was making on how she misses getting compliments really came out very wrong - and she knew it) but she will ice you when you dare to criticize her.

The monologue was disrespectful towards her audience who finances this whole lifestyle - she tends to forget that.

That's what you get when you open a controversial can of worms. What goes around, comes around. This whole spiel of her being so misunderstood is really getting old. It's fascinating tho how she manages to be so arrogant and victim-y at the same time.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
View attachment 1677325
Look at the pilling on Lidl’s Amazon “cashmere cardigan of dreams”. Gross
Oh but what a lovely dog! Whose dog is it? It’s not Leonora’s Lancelot is it?
She never seems to look after her clothes so I don’t expect she even notices any of the obvious flaws. It would take at least 2 minutes to get rid of it all so she probably hasn’t got the time...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not sure if she's reminding me of a White Walker from Game of Thrones, a sleep paralysis demon or The Gruffalo?

View attachment 1677165

I knew there was something bothering me!🤔
And there it is! A White Walker! Finally!
Thank you so much @Wophie for pointing that out! 🙌🏼
Those cold eyes.. that mean pose.. it just kinda chills your soul! It has been bothering me for sometime.. she might be thinking she is sexy... No no Lydia, you are actually scary!

About the coat of arms i think she dreams it like a LV trunk (very old and battered one) with a pheasant with a marlowe bow cinch around its neck 🤭😇

Also also! What's with her cheeks?? Looks like she has a gummie in her mouth while she's speaking! Botox going wrong and face muscles becoming flaccid??🤨
With every day going by, her features are becoming more manly 😵

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.