Lydia Millen #153 Give her a (Purdey’s) gun and she’ll shoot herself in the foot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teefers is back on the HC grid today - oh dear Lydia - all the gear and no mentions! Even reduced to wearing HC in flogs now...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want to know what products she is using on her hair TO NOT USE THEM! Her hair never have looking worse! 😲 Honestly, it looks like was colored by an amateur hairdresser.

Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 09.45.26.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 09.45.29.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 09.45.41.png

And these images are suppose to be just after wash her hair. Looks really bad, the texture, the color, is an odd combination between super oily and dry...

It reminds me to Amelia Liana. Her hair looks pretty bad too.

Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 09.55.20.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 09.55.29.png

Coincidence that her hair was done by Despina too?
Coincidence that Amelia was nasty with Nicky too?

My theory is that Despina supports Nicky and is on a mission to ruin these girls hairs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Stand back! Defibrulate...

We’re bringing her in! Put her in the recovery position. Not THAT recovery position! Put her in the Come back to my senses recovery position...Are you in there dear @coconochanel ? Just breathe dear heart...no don’t worry you had a little conniption. You’ll be fine with a little bit of bed rest...
Just give me a bag of mini eggs and I'll be fine. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know I've taken a monthly word salad hiatus but I'll give this one a go!

November (in Ibiza)

Tassels swirl. Shot glasses pour. "Oohs" and "aahs" (she's in her underwear?). Drunkards roar. Pennies fly. Do you want any laughing gas love? In the morn, old makeup still on. Feel like absolute shite. Morals sparse. Torso bare. Bathrooms rumble once more. Shameful walks. Sleep through lunch. Eat plain toast. Pasta too! Daylight tires. Darkness falls. Nipple tassels back on love. Big heels on. Bottoms up. Sway in front of the bar. Dawn breaks. Grab some nosh. Tan clings to my pole. Feeling pissed? Time to chunder. Too soon? Don't be daft! Carrie sighs. tit stirs. Lydia dusts off her e-cig.

At long last, Ibiza Lydia is back out to play...
Amazing!!!! 🎯🎯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh the recession that is looming heavily on peoples hearts and how it will cause upheaval for most. Whilst Josie last night bravely spoke about money on her you tube and executed herself very well indeed .. and the concern she had herself for not fully understanding what can happen .. like most of us that don’t understand it … she made a lot of sense. It’s almost uncanny that whilst inflation and the general cost of everything will hit the roof and people spending less how influencers will make money. It’s worrying times … yet for the likes of Lydia she does like to behave like she’s a millionaire and money falls from the trees.
also where is Lydia’s collaboration with Holland cooper. Whilst Victoria had a fabulous sell out .. I wonder what Lydia will introduce… whips and tales maybe … the lady of the manor …… 😡😡😡😡
Yet, you have Josie spending on manis, cars, clothes, her 3rd? pair of Chloe boots, soho stuff, gardening services and planning trips to Tennessee like there's no tomorrow. She's just as loathsome...almost.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Guess the bougie cashmere dresses as loungewear lasted all of a minute. She's back to wearing gym gear all day at home... #liar

View attachment 1698381

New Reels up.
Her sulky face is so slappable.

"My husband and I ... " :rolleyes:
View attachment 1698413
She's going to sprain her larynx with the straining she does to acheive what she thinks is a pawsh accent. What a fraud.
"...Oye ready moyself with clahssical songs Oy've nevah huuurd befoah...... aouwah heoum...the eahly awetumm aeee... eow moy ahss..gtf lost you nincompoop..🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's really trying to flog this Beauty Pie thing - must be a better deal for her than the Cosmetips one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's really trying to flog this Beauty Pie thing - must be a better deal for her than the Cosmetips one!
Or she is just trying to show brands before the Christmas period that she is worth the investment ! Money is probably not coming in at the same speed but she is still spending at the same speed! Maybe she should watch teefers flog!

• Heart
  • Wow
Yet, you have Josie spending on manis, cars, clothes, her 3rd? pair of Chloe boots, soho stuff, gardening services and planning trips to Tennessee like there's no tomorrow. She's just as loathsome...almost.
They've all gotten themselves into a clusterfuck of a situation. They must create content, it's what puts food on the table. As everyone knows, doing things and consuming costs money. I doubt they're all getting as many freebies as they used to. And even if they were, a freebie of furniture, clothing, or a deal in a car lease doesn't pay real life bills. I'd bet very few of these influencers are currently able to save much money. The only bright spot for them is that they're all relatively young and can ride out the downturn. Hopefully they're not all racking up credit card debt to maintain appearances. They all seem to care so much about appearing well-to-do, that I bet the temptation is strong. I feel sorriest for those that are in retirement age.

Josie said the time to buy property is now and in the next months of the crisis since real estate will be down. But mtg rates are climbing weekly. So unless you're flush enough to do an outright cash buy, I don't see how it's a good thing to take on more properties right now. If people do take on higher rate mtgs to have a property portfolio for rental income, they'll have to pass the extra costs to renters and rent will climb even higher which hurts people even more. It's such a mess.

I'm still glad Josie mentioned the elephant in the room though. She may not have spoken eloquently, but at least she acknowledged the situation. Lydia's weekly content of twee wholesome luxury consumerism whilst ignoring pandemics/war/financial crises is beyond tone deaf under the circumstances. The fact TikTok commenters are asking each other if she's purposely uploading parodies should tell her how ridiculous she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree. You can see she is severely underweight, she’s out of breath when she talks, migraines, mood swings etc… her body is telling her she needs nutrition and she’s ignoring it. Look what happened to her when she had to go to the hospital. No one her age should be out of breath by talking or walking up the steps. She needs her heart looked at asap.
Not to speculate but ED’s also make your hair tit

• Heart
They've all gotten themselves into a clusterfuck of a situation. They must create content, it's what puts food on the table. As everyone knows, doing things and consuming costs money. I doubt they're all getting as many freebies as they used to. And even if they were, a freebie of furniture, clothing, or a deal in a car lease doesn't pay real life bills. I'd bet very few of these influencers are currently able to save much money. The only bright spot for them is that they're all relatively young and can ride out the downturn. Hopefully they're not all racking up credit card debt to maintain appearances. They all seem to care so much about appearing well-to-do, that I bet the temptation is strong. I feel sorriest for those that are in retirement age.

Josie said the time to buy property is now and in the next months of the crisis since real estate will be down. But mtg rates are climbing weekly. So unless you're flush enough to do an outright cash buy, I don't see how it's a good thing to take on more properties right now. If people do take on higher rate mtgs to have a property portfolio for rental income, they'll have to pass the extra costs to renters and rent will climb even higher which hurts people even more. It's such a mess.

I'm still glad Josie mentioned the elephant in the room though. She may not have spoken eloquently, but at least she acknowledged the situation. Lydia's weekly content of twee wholesome luxury consumerism whilst ignoring pandemics/war/financial crises is beyond tone deaf under the circumstances. The fact TikTok commenters are asking each other if she's purposely uploading parodies should tell her how ridiculous she is.
We will probably get a dramatic flog telling us that she is reducing all her spending, that life is hard…bla bla bla , all that while prancing around with a f…ck you 2022 birkin!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
New thread up.

Apologies but technical issues mean the images I wanted aren't there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.