Lydia Millen #153 Give her a (Purdey’s) gun and she’ll shoot herself in the foot

Are you as upper class as Lidl? Do you.....

• Ride

Votes: 60 27.6%
  • Have a croquet lawn

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Live in a hamlet

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Drive a Defender

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Listen to classical music

Votes: 82 37.8%
  • Wear tweed

Votes: 46 21.2%
  • Go shooting

Votes: 20 9.2%
  • Keep chickens

Votes: 19 8.8%
  • Own dogs

Votes: 116 53.5%
  • Go on country walks

Votes: 155 71.4%
  • Grow your own veg

Votes: 79 36.4%
  • Shop in Daylesford farm shop/member of the Farmhouse

Votes: 25 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to all 61 of you who voted for my thread title, inspired by @coconochanel and @Milking Keynes :m :m :m

As the faint whiff of Penhaligan’s Highgrove perfume mingles with the lingering smell of gunpowder we can hear the familiar sounds of crisis management emanating from The Bunga.

* In a move of unprecedented stupidity our weak wristed influencer is advertising guns.
* She spent the day with the James Purdey & Sons’ team at the Royal Berkshire Shooting School. Except she said she was hunting….
* Surprised at the backlash from fans who thought she was shooting animals, Lidl resorted to the defensive “what me? I’m a good person” school of PR.
* How could we possibly think that a vulnerable person such as her could do anything except cosplay landed gentry.
* No animals were harmed in this activity. “It’s only EVER been clay pigeons,” said the first timer.
* Meanwhile the short in stature, short on intellect lil man, who was also there, compounded the problem by advertising guns, hip flasks and ALCOHOL.
* Neither of them mentioned age limits for guns or responsible drinking. We have the ASA on speed dial.
* The shooting ground-living Moron-Numpties seem to think their demographic are in the market for an £80k pair of Purdey’s guns.
* Layering tool Ali was dressed ‘ready for action’ in his Purdey’s coat while Lidl’s highlighter momentarily blinded her trainer.
* Shoe size 7 Ali described “a small squeeze of the trigger and a moment of hope”. Worry ye not, Ali, Lidl’s in charge of birth control and she’s winging it. She will soon be with child…
* On the other hand as @coconochanel says “You can’t get pregnant from a vibrator.”
* There’s still no word from Holland Cooper about Lidl joining the HC family but YOU can can join if you buy an item of clothing!
* Lidl bought a LV bag from Harrods. She had to have it as it’s shaped like a trunk…and she’s a “collector of antique LV trunks”. She has two….
* She doesn’t care about the name of the bag and doesn’t link it, as she’s not getting paid.
* Lidl continues to buy “cashmere “ jumper dresses from unreviewed Chinese sites on Amazon. She asked her Chinese viewers to read the label and despite 30 posts correcting her she never amends her description.
* A Kimble gun to replace clothes labels was spotted in her dressing room. “Naturally honest” eh Lidl?
* She’s driving viewers to TIK TOK where there is “quite the party” of bought bots.
* The MGs went to Lidl’s brother’s house, "where she grew up”, for a meal. Qween of the Thermomix Lidl criticised his lasagne. All I can say is Rickmansworth and microwaved beans and spuds.
* Lidl thinks she’s the Princess of Wales but refers to her sister in law as “my brother’s wife”. Hmm, more like Meghan. She refers to HM The Queen as “my husband’s grandmother”.
*Lidl posed with her nieces and nephews’ chickens. She lisped to Ali about Christmas presents.. ..don’t do it Ali.
* She’s considering permanent make up to save time in the mornings. Save time? For what? And isn’t that shooting yourself in the foot with beauty brands, Lidl? Oh here we go again!
* According to the MGs they have a potting shed with 500 year old walls. I’ve scoured the satellite images and it must be new!
* Our ‘self concious’ (sic) Lidl unveiled the croquet lawn, which the doggies will dig up. The new patio will have a crab apple tree which will be a squelchy mess in autumn and topiary trees which Ali Scissorhands will have to trim.
* Meanwhile the basement is to be known as the billiards room when it’s decked out in tweed.
.....and the piece de resistance…our Stepford wife is at home making shitney for “the cheese and wine season” and having meetings with “clients” (ooooerrr) while her peer group is out at lunches for My Theresa, Armani Beauty, Sephora, Heavenly London Jewellery, Daylesford and Jimmy Choo.

In other news
* We amused ourselves thinking of a coat of arms and a Latin motto for the MGs….as well as a name for their tartan.

Photos courtesy of @Missclassy19 and @miss Midnight

20221025_115927.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
I think the Jimmy Choo trip is in Paris and I think Vic and Suzie are there too!

Reactions: 24
It’s laughable she made a massive speech how people comment on her posts or have opinions without knowing facts when she is wrong so much of the time. She was bleating on about how people don’t understand clay shooting and that it is an Olympic sport and steeped in British history when in fact it isn’t an Olympic sport. Tell me again Elsie about people commenting without knowing the facts.

Does she know that the reason why they shoot clays is because the UK made it illegal to shoot actual birds from traps.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Mirror mirror on the wall
(it's on a desk but we'll go with it)
Who's the vainest of them all...... 🤢
Screenshot_20221025_122455_com.instagram.android_edit_798488994241698.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
God, this woman and her hair! Why if your hair is still so damaged have you kept it so long? I'm not even talking about cutting it into a bob (although if I were her I would) but you would take off the end 4 inches. Not many people can get their hair that length and retain the health all the way down. Also, as someone mentioned last time she was banging on about her hair, if Nicky damaged it so much she would NOT have been able to whack hair dye and toner on herself and have bleach a few times within a short space of time as she did. It would snap her hair off.

She is also doing Despina a disservice by showing some of the damaged ends as she was 'told' not to go shorter at her last appointment. I have never been to a hairdresser that wasn't scissor happy, especially if your ends are showing any sign of breakage.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Thank you to all 61 of you who voted for my thread title, inspired by @coconochanel and @Milking Keynes :m :m :m

As the faint whiff of Penhaligan’s Highgrove perfume mingles with the lingering smell of gunpowder we can hear the familiar sounds of crisis management emanating from The Bunga.

* In a move of unprecedented stupidity our weak wristed influencer is advertising guns.
* She spent the day with the James Purdey & Sons’ team at the Royal Berkshire Shooting School. Except she said she was hunting….
* Surprised at the backlash from fans who thought she was shooting animals, Lidl resorted to the defensive “what me? I’m a good person” school of PR.
* How could we possibly think that a vulnerable person such as her could do anything except cosplay landed gentry.
* No animals were harmed in this activity. “It’s only EVER been clay pigeons,” said the first timer.
* Meanwhile the short in stature, short on intellect lil man, who was also there, compounded the problem by advertising guns, hip flasks and ALCOHOL.
* Neither of them mentioned age limits for guns or responsible drinking. We have the ASA on speed dial.
* The shooting ground-living Moron-Numpties seem to think their demographic are in the market for an £80k pair of Purdey’s guns.
* Layering tool Ali was dressed ‘ready for action’ in his Purdey’s coat while Lidl’s highlighter momentarily blinded her trainer.
* Shoe size 7 Ali described “a small squeeze of the trigger and a moment of hope”. Worry ye not, Ali, Lidl’s in charge of birth control and she’s winging it. She will soon be with child…
* On the other hand as @coconochanel says “You can’t get pregnant from a vibrator.”
* There’s still no word from Holland Cooper about Lidl joining the HC family but YOU can can join if you buy an item of clothing!
* Lidl bought a LV bag from Harrods. She had to have it as it’s shaped like a trunk…and she’s a “collector of antique LV trunks”. She has two….
* She doesn’t care about the name of the bag and doesn’t link it, as she’s not getting paid.
* Lidl continues to buy “cashmere “ jumper dresses from unreviewed Chinese sites on Amazon. She asked her Chinese viewers to read the label and despite 30 posts correcting her she never amends her description.
* A Kimble gun to replace clothes labels was spotted in her dressing room. “Naturally honest” eh Lidl?
* She’s driving viewers to TIK TOK where there is “quite the party” of bought bots.
* The MGs went to Lidl’s brother’s house, "where she grew up”, for a meal. Qween of the Thermomix Lidl criticised his lasagne. All I can say is Rickmansworth and microwaved beans and spuds.
* Lidl thinks she’s the Princess of Wales but refers to her sister in law as “my brother’s wife”. Hmm, more like Meghan. She refers to HM The Queen as “my husband’s grandmother”.
*Lidl posed with her nieces and nephews’ chickens. She lisped to Ali about Christmas presents.. ..don’t do it Ali.
* She’s considering permanent make up to save time in the mornings. Save time? For what? And isn’t that shooting yourself in the foot with beauty brands, Lidl? Oh here we go again!
* According to the MGs they have a potting shed with 500 year old walls. I’ve scoured the satellite images and it must be new!
* Our ‘self concious’ (sic) Lidl unveiled the croquet lawn, which the doggies will dig up. The new patio will have a crab apple tree which will be a squelchy mess in autumn and topiary trees which Ali Scissorhands will have to trim.
* Meanwhile the basement is to be known as the billiards room when it’s decked out in tweed.
.....and the piece de resistance…our Stepford wife is at home making shitney for “the cheese and wine season” and having meetings with “clients” (ooooerrr) while her peer group is out at lunches for My Theresa, Armani Beauty, Sephora, Heavenly London Jewellery, Daylesford and Jimmy Choo.

In other news
* We amused ourselves thinking of a coat of arms and a Latin motto for the MGs….as well as a name for their tartan.

Photos courtesy of @Missclassy19 and @miss Midnight

View attachment 1676858
Brilliant recap, @Miscanthus ❤🥰🙌🏼👏🏻💃🏿🕺🏼 I have to avert my eyes from that pic though - what an agonising smile in those trews... shocker! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you soooo much for such a bright and shiny new thread @Miscanthus! Another gob-stopper of a recap if ever there was one! Teddy had to call me a very quick tiny ambulance when it got to The Moron-Numpties bit. I just think that’s soooo funny. I also luuuuurve the “faint whiff of Penhaligans mingling with gunpowder.“ Like most Gunpowder Plots this was a bad one wasn’t it? What will this new week bring? Another white knuckle ride of fakery and bakery perchance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who put in her dressing room flooring - she's replied in one of the comments saying it's peeling. Now I don't actually think that's true, she's justifying changing a perfectly good floor but it's not the best advert for whoever gave her either free or heavily discounted flooring. It can only be a few years old.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Who put in her dressing room flooring - she's replied in one of the comments saying it's peeling. Now I don't actually think that's true, she's justifying changing a perfectly good floor but it's not the best advert for whoever gave her either free or heavily discounted flooring. It can only be a few years old.
If she has let the cat piss on the floor or has been leaving any form of liquid on it that could definitely happen. It won’t be from over cleaning !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just back to the hair jounrey. She can blame Nicky all she wants from two years ago but she spent nine hours with Despina in what was supposed to be a two parter salon trip seven months ago with chronically damaged hair. The ‘reverse balayage’ included bleach as outlined in her own words in the transcript. Her already fried hair was subjected to bleach, colour, toner, etc over this nine hours. I imagine that, because Despina divides her time between Greece and the UK, Madam wasn’t wasting any time getting her hair back to some health before going full throttle and doing the lot in a nine hour period.

5C9E36FF-5FD6-40C1-B18B-26905571EB8B.jpeg
8898EB8F-D7E8-49B5-8D2E-EE8CCD5D2309.jpeg
9A067B5E-25F8-4135-95E5-CE44FEE4123C.jpeg
6BE0B7E2-FFBF-41CE-80B3-E09132A76450.jpeg
5AB1915E-47BE-4199-978A-D56CE4C67EF4.jpeg
33833150-97E8-4BC5-BAAF-D4026462D3E0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Sorry in advance for derailing the new thread ladies.

@Milking Keynes I’m sorry I couldn’t reply to your post in the last thread as it was locked so I’m doing it here.
I honestly feel your pain with Gem and hope your little lady is ok now it’s somewhat stopped for a few days 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love it ❤ I had a Purdey avatar when Elsie bought the Purdey desk pen last Christmas. Ha! We must get @Peppypoopar to do Lidl with a Purdey ‘do! 😂
Yes, we need a demo. I don’t think she’ll suit it, probably look like a mop head. 12p for that magazine! Must’ve been 1977, Silver Jubilee time. I still convert everything to old money out of habit🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Shakespeare’s Sister...

But hark! What light from yonder window breaks?
The garden’s such a mess filled up with dumper trucks and rakes
The quality of mercy, like loose patience has been strained
It might be time to stop since there is little to be gained
To be or not to be? Whilst withstanding fakery
If we lie unto ourselves then much ado appears for free
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow never comes
But we can sense the fibs just by the prickling of our thumbs
Be not afraid of greatness, some are born great: some achieve it
The grater good of cheese is on the table where you leave it
Beware the Ides of March, good reapers plan the seeds they sow
Yet look into the seeds of time to see which seeds will grow
You may think that a loose tongue wont be noticed and won’t matter
But we have to speak the truth within the idleness of chatter
Yes! Hope must spring eternal, in the breast where love once grew
It must follow as the night that to thine self thou must be true

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry in advance for derailing the new thread ladies.

@Milking Keynes I’m sorry I couldn’t reply to your post in the last thread as it was locked so I’m doing it here.
I honestly feel your pain with Gem and hope your little lady is ok now it’s somewhat stopped for a few days 🤍
Thank you @Kittycat86 and I wish you all the best with your precious dog too. It’s awful to see them struggle - yesterday evening was the worst yet. Then you get them over Halloween and New Year’s Eve is around the corner. 🐶🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.