Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thank you to all 61 of you who voted for my thread title, inspired by @coconochanel and @Milking Keynes :m :m :m

As the faint whiff of Penhaligan’s Highgrove perfume mingles with the lingering smell of gunpowder we can hear the familiar sounds of crisis management emanating from The Bunga.

* In a move of unprecedented stupidity our weak wristed influencer is advertising guns.
* She spent the day with the James Purdey & Sons’ team at the Royal Berkshire Shooting School. Except she said she was hunting….
* Surprised at the backlash from fans who thought she was shooting animals, Lidl resorted to the defensive “what me? I’m a good person” school of PR.
* How could we possibly think that a vulnerable person such as her could do anything except cosplay landed gentry.
* No animals were harmed in this activity. “It’s only EVER been clay pigeons,” said the first timer.
* Meanwhile the short in stature, short on intellect lil man, who was also there, compounded the problem by advertising guns, hip flasks and ALCOHOL.
* Neither of them mentioned age limits for guns or responsible drinking. We have the ASA on speed dial.
* The shooting ground-living Moron-Numpties seem to think their demographic are in the market for an £80k pair of Purdey’s guns.
* Layering tool Ali was dressed ‘ready for action’ in his Purdey’s coat while Lidl’s highlighter momentarily blinded her trainer.
* Shoe size 7 Ali described “a small squeeze of the trigger and a moment of hope”. Worry ye not, Ali, Lidl’s in charge of birth control and she’s winging it. She will soon be with child…
* On the other hand as @coconochanel says “You can’t get pregnant from a vibrator.”
* There’s still no word from Holland Cooper about Lidl joining the HC family but YOU can can join if you buy an item of clothing!
* Lidl bought a LV bag from Harrods. She had to have it as it’s shaped like a trunk…and she’s a “collector of antique LV trunks”. She has two….
* She doesn’t care about the name of the bag and doesn’t link it, as she’s not getting paid.
* Lidl continues to buy “cashmere “ jumper dresses from unreviewed Chinese sites on Amazon. She asked her Chinese viewers to read the label and despite 30 posts correcting her she never amends her description.
* A Kimble gun to replace clothes labels was spotted in her dressing room. “Naturally honest” eh Lidl?
* She’s driving viewers to TIK TOK where there is “quite the party” of bought bots.
* The MGs went to Lidl’s brother’s house, "where she grew up”, for a meal. Qween of the Thermomix Lidl criticised his lasagne. All I can say is Rickmansworth and microwaved beans and spuds.
* Lidl thinks she’s the Princess of Wales but refers to her sister in law as “my brother’s wife”. Hmm, more like Meghan. She refers to HM The Queen as “my husband’s grandmother”.
*Lidl posed with her nieces and nephews’ chickens. She lisped to Ali about Christmas presents.. ..don’t do it Ali.
* She’s considering permanent make up to save time in the mornings. Save time? For what? And isn’t that shooting yourself in the foot with beauty brands, Lidl? Oh here we go again!
* According to the MGs they have a potting shed with 500 year old walls. I’ve scoured the satellite images and it must be new!
* Our ‘self concious’ (sic) Lidl unveiled the croquet lawn, which the doggies will dig up. The new patio will have a crab apple tree which will be a squelchy mess in autumn and topiary trees which Ali Scissorhands will have to trim.
* Meanwhile the basement is to be known as the billiards room when it’s decked out in tweed.
.....and the piece de resistance…our Stepford wife is at home making shitney for “the cheese and wine season” and having meetings with “clients” (ooooerrr) while her peer group is out at lunches for My Theresa, Armani Beauty, Sephora, Heavenly London Jewellery, Daylesford and Jimmy Choo.

In other news
* We amused ourselves thinking of a coat of arms and a Latin motto for the MGs….as well as a name for their tartan.

Photos courtesy of @Missclassy19 and @miss Midnight

20221025_115927.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

coconochanel

VIP Member
Equestrian Elise incoming.She needs some WD-40 on them hips.
'I got dressed in my all black polyester outfit complete with rubber boots from Amazon then over sprayed myself with my gifted perfume. I popped some of the apples from my neighbours apple tree into my birkin bag then jumped in the LOANED new RR to drive to my Friends stables to go hacking on her horse. After an uncomfortable ride as I'm no good at horse riding but I wont let that stop me pretending I'm a pro, she put the horses back in the stable and I drove home to the modern bungalow for rose wine and a burnt Sunday lunch cooked by my hubby'.

FIXED IT FOR YOU LYD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Who put in her dressing room flooring - she's replied in one of the comments saying it's peeling. Now I don't actually think that's true, she's justifying changing a perfectly good floor but it's not the best advert for whoever gave her either free or heavily discounted flooring. It can only be a few years old.
She got FREE begged for flooring from Arighi bianchi - same company who ripped up perfectly good downstairs flooring to replace with flooring that was practically the same. Made a whole vlog about going to their factory, how amazing the quality is, how the team are the best etc etc.
2.5 years later, it’s apparently lifting ????? Not even cheap peel and stick Lino would usually peel, let alone engineered wood?

If I were the flooring company I would NOT be happy with her saying that. It is just an excuse for more free floors but she can’t exactly say ‘hi guys, I’ve changed my mind again and been able to beg for more freebies, so I’ll be ripping up this virtually brand new floor, binning it (sustainable? Me?) and replacing it with something that looks the same - just newer and FREE’

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Give it a couple of weeks and that ring will never be seen again. Just like everything else she’s paid to flog.

Remember the Bose ear buds that she used every night else she could not sleep, took away with her everywhere and couldn’t possible live without so all her subs MUST spend hundreds on them using her aff link. Never saw again.

And then months laster she came up some other bullshit story about not being able to sleep, but since she’d been taking some CBD type of drops/supplements, magically she can sleep!! Where are the ear buds Lydia?

Skincare- ‘oh my skin was awful last month and now since I’ve been using xxx it’s amazing! All of you buy it with my aff link.

Next month - my skin’s had a reaction to something but I’ve been using a new product you must all buy with my aff link and it’s cleared up!! - Rinse and repeat month after month.

Just lying, scheming, fake, disingenuous sales woman with no morals

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Maisie doats

So she has been clay pigeon shooting 🤬. I served a man called Thomas Hamilton and his mother every Saturday for 3 years when I lived and worked ( Crawford the Bakers) as a young woman. This guy frequented Gun Clubs!! He took those guns and killed 16 children and a teacher then turned the gun on himself giving the grieving family’s no justice. I’m now 20 minutes from Dunblane a beautiful place that has strived to overcome what has happened to them but never to forget. You can take your clay shooting Lydia Millen and ram it straight up your snobby, turned up nose, flat ass!! My god she’s the worst of the worst and what for🤷‍♀️ To show off!🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Most of her TikTok comments are people just leaving laughing emojis. The platform of people she assumed were loving her have started to see her for what she is, a highly materialistic fraud of a woman who doesn’t even love her own husband. 🙊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

K18

VIP Member
It’s laughable she made a massive speech how people comment on her posts or have opinions without knowing facts when she is wrong so much of the time. She was bleating on about how people don’t understand clay shooting and that it is an Olympic sport and steeped in British history when in fact it isn’t an Olympic sport. Tell me again Elsie about people commenting without knowing the facts.

Does she know that the reason why they shoot clays is because the UK made it illegal to shoot actual birds from traps.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Major shade thrown at Nicky in the first 30 seconds. She smugly says “my hair feels lovely and soft, despite the fact I forgot my hair mask, but I actually think that you don’t always have to do a hair mask every week” which is exactly what Nicky recommends for best results with her new mask. Why would you even make a comment like this unless you were being a snide bitch? I do think this could be in retaliation for the story Nicky put up at the weekend about how she created the mask from scratch and didn’t just put her name on any old product 😂😂😂

Still! Way to admit you’ve been stalking Nicky’s new website Lidl you sore loser!! 🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

happyforest

Chatty Member
The very distracting bulge in her cheek, by her mouth, is here to stay. It moves in and out as she speaks. I was almost too distracted by it to notice her stating that we won't see her sex times with Ali logged on the app as she hasn't logged that to keep things private. Yeah babe, that's why there's no sex listed in your diaries of mood and symptoms. The most celibate appearing couple in the land of Influenzas. I'd bet real money they go months between sexy times. This is why she's so comfortable not being on birth control. As high strung as she is, I doubt she even owns a vibrator.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 3.43.54 PM.png

Carrie's face is so puffy. Bulimia? For someone as tiny and slim as she has become, those cheeks look abnormally puffy and I don't get the feeling she'd be using filler. Remember when Carrie was a normal weight?

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 2.22.57 PM.png

Proof that the painting of the older gent that is always behind Ali in his "reels" is slapped up on the paneling just for Ali to film his widdle reels. The wall is bare at all other times. The pretentiousness is hysterical.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 3.35.01 PM.png

A very small portion of food (that roast is minuscule and it hasn't even been cooked yet!) for 4 adults. I'd bet her guests hit a drive through straight after they left the Bungalow. Perhaps I am old fashioned, but I was taught to always cook extra than to err on too little food for guests.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 3.37.44 PM.png

She has managed to make the massive patio appear T I N Y.
I can't stop laughing. Those couches look more and more like DIY furniture.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 3.40.28 PM.png

Lordy, she is going bald. Look at that thinning, sweeping part. Well deserved karmic boomerang for the nasty bully that terrorized Nicky with the Goodest Hair.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 3.41.56 PM.png

She is vile to Alex again. Ordering her around, telling her to bugger off, then demanding she kill a spider that isn't even in Lydia's hotel room. It is a huge contrast to the twee BS she spins when she's nattering to herself in vlogs. THIS is how she shows her bad breeding. As ever, the devil is in the details; she cannot hold a posture or behavior for long, slipping into fanging behavior towards those she deems beneath her. Low classy cunt.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Julia123

VIP Member
Equestrian Elise incoming.She needs some WD-40 on them hips.
OMG she gets dressed in an "all black outfit" to go horseriding... sprays her HEAD with so much perfume and then puts the whole bottle AND the kindly gifted neighbor's apples in her BIRKIN. Literally the last remaining new looking hermes bag is now full of produce and a full bottle ready to stain that bag... along with who knows what else?!

Borrowed Horse and Car. Begged for EVERYTHING ELSE.

This is such a fake life... she drops names for everything. "the NEW Range Rover in Santorini Black to match my outfit" :ROFLMAO::rolleyes: "the Birkin 25 maDAMN Sellier is riding up front"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

StuffyWuffy

God, this woman and her hair! Why if your hair is still so damaged have you kept it so long? I'm not even talking about cutting it into a bob (although if I were her I would) but you would take off the end 4 inches. Not many people can get their hair that length and retain the health all the way down. Also, as someone mentioned last time she was banging on about her hair, if Nicky damaged it so much she would NOT have been able to whack hair dye and toner on herself and have bleach a few times within a short space of time as she did. It would snap her hair off.

She is also doing Despina a disservice by showing some of the damaged ends as she was 'told' not to go shorter at her last appointment. I have never been to a hairdresser that wasn't scissor happy, especially if your ends are showing any sign of breakage.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Claud123

Chatty Member
I want to know what products she is using on her hair TO NOT USE THEM! Her hair never have looking worse! 😲 Honestly, it looks like was colored by an amateur hairdresser.

Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 09.45.26.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 09.45.29.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 09.45.41.png

And these images are suppose to be just after wash her hair. Looks really bad, the texture, the color, is an odd combination between super oily and dry...

It reminds me to Amelia Liana. Her hair looks pretty bad too.

Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 09.55.20.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 09.55.29.png

Coincidence that her hair was done by Despina too?
Coincidence that Amelia was nasty with Nicky too?

My theory is that Despina supports Nicky and is on a mission to ruin these girls hairs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Don't Drink the Kool Aid

It’s laughable she made a massive speech how people comment on her posts or have opinions without knowing facts when she is wrong so much of the time. She was bleating on about how people don’t understand clay shooting and that it is an Olympic sport and steeped in British history when in fact it isn’t an Olympic sport. Tell me again Elsie about people commenting without knowing the facts.

Does she know that the reason why they shoot clays is because the UK made it illegal to shoot actual birds from traps.
"Steeped in British history....so are the slave trade, rampant classism and colonial oppression - are those next on your list Liedia? :rolleyes: 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Claud123

Chatty Member
It’s pretty funny (I think), initially I saw Lydia’s Tik Tok’s and thought wow, an upper class English woman showing her dressing routine, how generous and accessible. Then I saw her change and flash her butt and no bra, and I was like would an upper class English woman do that? I googled her name and after seeing a couple websites, her website and instagram, I happened upon this tattle page, and learned about her rise to fame. It’s hilarious. If I’m feeling low, I just read these comments and I’m good to go.
That's right. We know where she comes from. She keeps saying she has been "10 years in this industry" trying to sound so wise... Also Lydia 10 years ago:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-01 a la(s) 13.30.18.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-01 a la(s) 13.31.09.png

😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

eggsanddarts

It’s pretty funny (I think), initially I saw Lydia’s Tik Tok’s and thought wow, an upper class English woman showing her dressing routine, how generous and accessible. Then I saw her change and flash her butt and no bra, and I was like would an upper class English woman do that? I googled her name and after seeing a couple websites, her website and instagram, I happened upon this tattle page, and learned about her rise to fame. It’s hilarious. If I’m feeling low, I just read these comments and I’m good to go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

GinaG1503

On the topic of Lyida's 'family planning' just putting it out there, the one thing I can somewhat relate to with Lydia, is the confusion around wanting children, and maybe it's a reason why I still reluctantly hang around watching her channel. So many other YouTubers that I enjoyed watching for years, have gone on to have babies and now base all their content on 'mum life' - it's not interesting to me.

Being the same age as Lydia and married, my husband and I are always being asked at friend's weddings and social meet ups "So when are you guys having kids!?" I don't mind people asking but truthly both my husband and I can't see kids in our life, it's just not a commitment we both want to make for various reasons. However, I do have the odd moment of thinking perhaps starting a family could be special and I know both my husband and I would make good parents, so then why don't I have the urge to want them!? Shouldn't I want to have a baby by now!? It's confusing, but IMO having a baby isn't an 'on the fence' kinda thing, you either do or you don't, and unless you are 100% sure, then it's not something you should go forward with. If Lydia really is confused (as per her TikTok), then having a baby isn't something I can see her doing, I never have tbh.

I believe she makes these momentary comments of having kids, as she knows it's what people want to hear (admittedly I've done the same in certain situations, as i cba with the questioning) and deep down she's probably trying to convince herself that's what she wants/should want, when in reality it isn't! Despite not wanting to start a family, I've been off synthetic birth control for 10 years now, as it wreaked havoc with my body and I have I always tracked my cycle; mostly because I hate the thought of not knowing when I'm due to come on and it allows me to plan social events around the first two days of my period, as I can suffer with awful cramping, bloating, headaches, nausea etc. I have friends who use the tracking apps too but aren't trying for a baby, and so I think this latest instalment of 'fertility tracking' is purely for sponsored content. She's using buzz words like 'family planning' for engagement, she knows what she's doing, as she has nothing else to offer atm! Just like the Vaha and the heatless hair curler, that Oura ring is another fad that will soon be thrown in a draw and forgotten about. Sorry ramble over 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 55