Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should run a competition on the next thread for the best design of the Millen-Gordon coat of arms 😉
🥼🥼🥼🥼💪💪💪💪

My entry for ‘The Coats Of Arms Competition’.

Bet you a Lion en Passant I don’t flippin’ win 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is the hole in the patio for - is it another fire pit going in there?

She's not posted anything yet today busy Monday??
Some sort of canopy trees are going there… in lieu of an umbrella for the table. You know because she couldn’t possibly have gotten a table with an umbrella hole.

did she say crab apple trees? If so those are terribly messy!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Some sort of canopy trees are going there… in lieu of an umbrella for the table. You know because she couldn’t possibly have gotten a table with an umbrella hole.

did she say crab apple trees? If so those are terribly messy!
The crab apples will be for the birds maybe? Lumi will be pleased…(They will last for one season and predictably, she won’t like the look of them and she will style them out and better looking apple trees will appear the following season…)🥱😵💫

She will claim she’s 100% Scottish with her own tartan
Flakwatch?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am surprised she doesn’t have shoes for driving in only. A holder for her car keys. A fender around her fire place. An old fashioned door bell. Skiing in January. Has she even been on a private aeroplane yet? I remember martine mccutcheon (from eastenders) saying you know you have made it in life when all your beddding is Ralph Lauren lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am surprised she doesn’t have shoes for driving in only. A holder for her car keys. A fender around her fire place. An old fashioned door bell. Skiing in January. Has she even been on a private aeroplane yet? I remember martine mccutcheon (from eastenders) saying you know you have made it in life when all your beddding is Ralph Lauren lol
That’s all it takes? Easy peasey! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Black crotch
Flakcrotch? or Black Flakcrotch that’s a nice tartan…

Sackcloth?

Black Flakcrotch Sackcloth Tartan - that’s the one…(I hear skirling bagpipes in the distance now you know…)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t give her ideas!
Of course I’ll give her ideas - Non Sequitur In Situ would make a fantastic Latin family motto - no age old heritage family can do without a Latin motto!!!

🥼🥼🥼🥼💪💪💪💪

My entry for ‘The Coats Of Arms Competition’.

Bet you a Lion en Passant I don’t flippin’ win 😬
What a great idea @Wophie! I so wanted to suggest this toooooo, except I was worried it would truly give her ideas 🤣. Someone please do one in Comic Sans, or that dreadful Georgia looking font with the damn spaces which is so livejournal/blogger.com from 20 years ago… also kindly feature those damn rockstuds with dangly toe! I would design one but my photoshop skills are pretty woeful.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And tonights flog is a Hairburst ad with a few Amazon things thrown in from what I can see!

The hair journey yet again! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Less than one minute into the vlog and she says “hence why”. She has such bad intellect for someone who puts on that horrible, fake snobby accent in a wish to come across like she comes from money. Lydia, you do not sound as if you went to a countryside boarding school, you sound like you completely missed out on education, you imbecile. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

This winters fashion must-buy!

Amazon product

And another dress with no reviews!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Wow she’s going there with the HAIR victim rambling (remnants of damage) and Purdy shooting right off the bat. 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
OH
MY
GAWD

SHE IS GOING ON ABOUT HER HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The current state of her hair. And the remnants of the damage.
Telling us about more products she is using !!!
Good gawd.
Just cut off the damaged parts.
Talk about obsessed.
Or ....
Is it just a segue into an Affiliate Lynx sell ? Who knows.
🤔

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.