Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prices are ok in France, but not Paris ( please dont forget Paris is not France) , the thing is you can’t get any petrol, you either spend 5 hours waiting, get stabbed, run into or beaten up.. easier to not use the car.

Reactions: 20
By golly there were some interesting words used today! I remember having some moments of severe cringe, but to maintain my mental health I have blocked them from my mind.

Prices are ok in France, but not Paris ( please dont forget Paris is not France) , the thing is you can’t get any petrol, you either spend 5 hours waiting, get stabbed, run into or beaten up.. easier to not use the car.
Whoah! That sounds very unpleasant!! (Um....Google tells me that Paris is the capital of France...I must be missing a joke here! Remember - I'm just a simple kiwi...I mean...we only have 3 islands to consider... lol)

I will be starting a new thread...just working on recap.
I was nearly going to send a flare up for you! It also crossed my mind that perhaps I 'could' perhaps learn how to do this myself...but I'd just stuff it up.

Edited to add: of course you've all been busy while I was sleeping, so naturally I'm working my way through the thread backwards. (Does anyone else do that!?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Parisians consider the rest of France as another country, we are all peasants for them.

Reactions: 26
As if she has actually referenced Sloane girls when trying on that jacket. Finally she has admitted that she is trying to dress like Princess Diana and act as if she comes from an upper middle class family.

Reactions: 19
I am shocked she screamed like that when the dogs walked mud on the carpet, what a fucking drama queen. She is honestly such a fake, disgusting human being. I wonder how many times a day she fake screams like that and Ali has to come running.

Reactions: 30
Yes and I'm living in Belgium but close to the border so technically I should have petrol but everyone's crossing the border to get petrol here so they're quickly running out and now I have to go get petrol further, where prices jumped up

Reactions: 16
In the taxi she made out like she had been searching for this specific bag second hand but during the unboxing she goes on an elaborate tangent about being stopped in her tracks when she first saw the bag. Liar liar pants on fire.

Why would you attempt to make a brand new bag look as old and as loved as possible? Granted it won't be hard with her filthy hands but it literally makes zero sense to purposefully destroy a brand new bag.

The bag and print is so steeped in the heritage of the Louis Vuitton branding that this daft bint is completely unaware that originally LV bags were made in the damier canvas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
She should use that one brain cell she has and close the living room door before letting the dogs come in from the garden. fucking moron!

Reactions: 34
She has completely contradicted herself. One minute she is planning to wear the bag so much she wants to ruin it the next she is saying how it isn't an everyday bag and she will not use it that much. I thought she was no longer buying pieces she wont wear? I thought thats why she purchased her not so cost per wear Hermes firkins.

Reactions: 33
I'm terrorised to admit that I actually thought she was being dramatic obviously but not screaming like a banshee. She sounded like Paris Hilton discovering she just broke a nail dramatic.

Reactions: 12
I am surprised that the bag didn’t come in a special dustbag, considering it is an expensive piece!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.