Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🏽‍♀️ This lidiot has the Emotional intelligence of a duck. Why is she always so bloody defensive. You’re followers are trying to HELP you and you perceive it as hate.
Hmmm, I didn't know that taking vitamin B12 is considered useful for weight loss? I wonder if that is the real reason she has the injections. Just read the list of contraindications, I don't think I'd want those injections unless it was considered essential by my GP.

Reactions: 6
nope, it’s too convenient that it was sent right before her long (very thought out) condescending rant, she wants attention, she set herself up to be able to cry troll.
Its a blank account with no DP and no information so it can’t be checked for anything.
Lydia loves to rant, she’s done many of these rants and has never shown this “abuse”

until messages from/to Caroline flack have been released.
but she had no reason to drag all that up again so she made herself a reason.
I think she’s set it up to allowed her to then tweet and Instagram about it like it was relative again.

she’d have shown every single one of them if they were a regular occurrence on her socials.

She said in her rant that she does not allow these people in her space, on her channels blah blah, she said the same on twitter, yet she shows a photo giving them a spot in her 'space' - what a twit!!

Reactions: 11
Tech companies don't even give access to personal data when one of their users has been found guilty of committing mass murder.

I don't think they'll be handing over details of people that said someone on Instagram is annoying.

I find it funny when people like her go on about having a platform, she's got on average 240 comments per post on her recent instagrams. Many of those are probably from people that long to be an infuencer. Instagram will die out, algorithm changes make it so you're unlikely to ever reach more than 5% of followers. These people just have a page on a platform. Each day there's more and more competition and the old school people that were in the right place at the right time get less relevant.

Wait until these people experience their first recession and find revenue slashed overnight. Cue all the infuencers moaning how unfair that their insecure uncontacted job is insecure and say it's like paye people being told by their boss one day your wage is being cut 80%. 🙄
god yes. I agree most of the comments / likes on posts are either other influencers / wannabe influencers or bots.

eventually firms will wake up to realising that gifting a influencer a free bag/gift/holiday with a bit of £ to promote isn’t actually reaching anyone because the market is so stale, tired and saturated now.

In the last 3 three years the industry hasn’t changed apart from being more up its own arse, aiming for more censorship, more bland because the brands are involved, the whole thing is a stale stinking mess. Consumers are fickle and will turn off, I certainly am spending less time on Instagram and even less time looking at or listening to influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see Lydia has moved from Desenio to actual art? Obviously taste in art is somewhat subjective but frankly it all looked pretty mediocre to me...

Reactions: 8
Hahah yes!
The Chanel trendy bag she ran out and bought is literally called "trendy"
Yes, Claire loves a bit of shade throwing! Also Lydia made a dig about Claire in her 50 best and worst bags video, saying she doesn't really like Chanel, thinks the staff are rude and can't be arsed to know all the different names / leathers / styles etc like some.... Funny how she's now crawling up Chanel's backside!

Speak of Chouquette, I think she may be preggers with twins! Someone said is she having twins and she replied to the comment 'you'll have to wait until Sunday to find out' and in her last video she said about looking very pregnant and having ' a couple of baby cows in there'. Or maybe just creating speculation... .who knows!

Reactions: 5
Wasn't the trendy in Sophie's list of worst Chanel bag purchases?🙊
I think Lydia tries to copy Sophie, but she'll never be as good or as professional as Sophie. On Lydia's last vlog she said something (can't remember what now) and she spoke and gesticulated exactly like Sophie does. In her dreams will she be anywhere as close to being as good.

I think Lidl was definitely referencing Chavette when she mentioned people calling her out without using names. Again, very hypocritical given how many times she has mentioned people buying followers and not being genuine.

Also you know who lets her get dragged in the comments? HER HUSBAND, she is horrible to him and he leaves the comments in :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Speak of Chouquette, I think she may be preggers with twins! Someone said is she having twins and she replied to the comment 'you'll have to wait until Sunday to find out' and in her last video she said about looking very pregnant and having ' a couple of baby cows in there'. Or maybe just creating speculation... .who knows!
Ah..yes could be, as I think her & Paris had ivf (sorry if it's obvious but to those who aren't aware, often 2 fertilised embryos are implanted to increase the chance of success)

Reactions: 7
Such a fast paced life Lidl has,Not even mid week and her and Aldi are taking leisurely morning walks and eating pancakes-She just spent the weekend on her sofa! I despair .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Such a fast paced life Lidl has,Not even mid week and her and Aldi are taking leisurely morning walks and eating pancakes-She just spent the weekend on her sofa! I despair .
Ah yes, the couple that are so busy, so stressed, have sooooo much work to do that they have to have their assistant field their calls, that they have time to have a lazy weekend, take a leisurely stroll in the morning where most people are hard at work, spend days shopping at Bicester Village, go to lunch, have dermaspa treatments, have reflexology, have her hair done in a dungeon because it's free, open gifted tit, plump up cushions..... I could go on, but yeah, such a fast paced busy life they lead......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Luckily Tamara didn’t buy 😂 😂 (as I remember). I think they even have same bag different color.
1158551D-FFBF-4077-B27A-D88050F435CF.jpeg
9D2BEC47-1FC5-40F6-97FA-13FD380E2C44.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ah yes, the couple that are so busy, so stressed, have sooooo much work to do that they have to have their assistant field their calls, that they have time to have a lazy weekend, take a leisurely stroll in the morning where most people are hard at work, spend days shopping at Bicester Village, go to lunch, have dermaspa treatments, have reflexology, have her hair done in a dungeon because it's free, open gifted tit, plump up cushions..... I could go on, but yeah, such a fast paced busy life they lead......
You've 'influenced' my thread title suggestion.
Lydia Millen #16-
Over-staffed so she can do f*ck all graft.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 88115So I actually used to like Lorna until this.
If anyone didn’t see this hairdresser said her hiya was annoying (which it is) and she posted the screenshot on her insta stories yesterday and said booked in for a blow dry being sarcastic. So now the girl is asking her to remove it and is saying you haven’t booked in for a blow dry - obviously didn’t get the sarcasm - and Lorna has posted it on her twitter.
How is that fair on this person? How is it that these influencers are preaching about being kind etc and then doing this to people? I find the hiyaaaaa annoying too, we are all entitled to our opinion. The message she sent was not abusive or threatening. She only said it was annoying. So Lorna has decided to post this for her million followers to see, knowing that this person will probably get hateful messages off the back of it.
As for Lydia, she was only saying yesterday how if people allow comments on their socials to have comments about other people that they are trolls too. Looks like you’re the biggest troll there is hun. (Or are influencers allow to troll “normal” people because obviously they have no feelings)

Remember how she said yesterday that your message to someone could be the last thing for them. Maybe this BULLYING from Lorna and Lydia might be the last straw for this poor girl
What a piece of tit this Lorna is. I unfollowed her, I get that she didn’t like the message but just block it. Don’t send your minions with hate towards someone for giving you a feedback.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The toes 🤣🤣

22753924-1BA9-4CF3-AF40-5F107B94ABAB.jpeg

This is embarrassing, it’s like a ballet position....with her ass on a table 🤨

Frow would have her wedding dress on so in comparison 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What is in the bowl on the table, looks like leaves? Why didn't she just put her pancake arse on a chair?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm, I didn't know that taking vitamin B12 is considered useful for weight loss? I wonder if that is the real reason she has the injections. Just read the list of contraindications, I don't think I'd want those injections unless it was considered essential by my GP.
Didn't want to say it at the time as she's by no means fat but she was looking a bit of a chunky monkey in the skiing photos. I think she def has very strict restrictive eating & exercising phases, then more relaxed eating habits that see her fluctuate between looking skinny bobble head-ish & slim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.