Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🤦🏽‍♀️ This lidiot has the Emotional intelligence of a duck. Why is she always so bloody defensive. You’re followers are trying to HELP you and you perceive it as hate.
In tune with her body enough to know what her folate is? bleeping magical.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lydia Millen #16 “Just found out that my thread with TL was THEIR MOST SUCCESSFUL THREAD of the entire DAY!”

since she likes to blow smoke up her own ass 😆

View attachment 88240

🥰🥰 you’re mentioned!
Ahhh does this mean I’m as famous as Lydia now. It’s been a dream of mine to be like her for so long. Now I’ll have to move into a bungalow with cat murdering, parcel stealing neighbours (but make sure I can still pop round to theirs for champagne and caviar when I bump into them while strolling around all of my 6737,000 square foot of land)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lidl posted proof someone told her to go klll herself, Lorna threatening that they will find out the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . WTF does Lorna think they will do with the IP address get GCHQ on the case and go catch the baddies? Botox'd riddled idiot.
I can go one better and give you the exact location of the person who sent that message....

439115D4-A861-44FB-9B38-378E44862CA1.jpeg

I assume this was a nutjob from an inferior site who isn’t allowed to play here 😂🤣
“hey lovely” 😂🤣😂🤣

5D9685AB-0219-4291-B24B-F4CDD3BCC2ED.jpeg

We’re not a “community” of ANYTHING, we’re honestly just individuals who are sick of the bullshit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I can go one better and give you the exact location of the person who sent that message....

View attachment 88278

I assume this was a nutjob from an inferior site who isn’t allowed to play here 😂🤣

View attachment 88279
We’re not a “community” of ANYTHING, we’re honestly just individuals who are sick of the bullshit.
According to Lydia we come on here so we are able to feel a part of something. Because our lives are meaningless and we have no sense of belonging unless we are on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is our new shed, I mean thread on it's way @Oohthedrama? We want one now!
we’re 20 posts away which gives me a few minutes to write an intro 😅
But if anyone else wants to do the deed I’m happy to pass the baton!
Women Tattlers supporting women tattlers and all that 😉

it’s like when Frow needs to pass all of her brand deals to Tamara and co. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the f is up with this? They both posted their pancakes, Aldi mentioned Nutella as if it was an ad and Lidl stands there just mentioning pancakes. Is she pissed Aldi got a paid sponsorship and posted a photo of her to milk some content for Insta.
Thoughts?
You can hardly see the Nutella jar :rolleyes: and sitting on the table oh Lyd soo not luxe.

Reactions: 4
According to Lydia we come on here so we are able to feel a part of something. Because our lives are meaningless and we have no sense of belonging unless we are on here.
When all lydl's attempts to stop you posting on tattle just make you want to post even more... Guess I'm just a proud, difficult tattler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Be kind? What she really means is be kind to me. She’s not kind to her followers. Using a situation to try & manipulate people to not visit certain websites or express a negative opinion about her online presence is manipulating. Pretending her cosmetically enhanced face is down to the new ‘game changing serum’ isn’t very kind. Rubbing your wealth into the faces of the people that make you wealthy isn’t very kind. Not responding to your fans isn’t very kind. Lack of integrity by lying about what you buy and what you get sent isn’t kind. Social media is fuelling mental illnesses & all of these ‘influencers’ are part of the problem. First of all they promote an unhealthy work attitude. Everyone would love to be a millionaire without passing difficult exams, long hours & the commitment and hard work that goes into it. Being an influencer makes it look possible for anyone to fast track it too success all from the comfort of their own home. People look at their money, mansions, gifted whatever they desire, fast cars, beauty treatments, adoring fans, hot boyfriends & want a bit of it for themselves. But let’s be honest to try and make it as an influencer you need to have money to start with to buy stuff to show on your account so you buy the clothes they’re selling. Most influencers are stunning so you need to buy the make up they’re shilling, then you need to be skinny to model all of the gifted clothes so you buy into the health & fitness side of things to promote. ‘Influencers’ can’t have any imperfections so you need to have regular botox, fillers, cosmetic surgery, cosmetic dental work, perfect skin, laser treatments, fake tan, expensive makeup, expensive clothes, perfect nails, perfect hair, expensive designer bags & a nice posh room to film your uploads in. By now people are probably in debt and the realisation that it’s never going to happen is setting in and they feel ‘not good enough’ & get down about it. Then they resent the very thing/person they once desired because it’s unattainable. The fashion accounts on Instagram are fiercely competitive and ruthless. People don’t follow accounts that they like, they follow them for a follow back, they compliment things they don’t like to gain friendships they don’t want with people they don’t like all to build a following. They suck up to & use bigger accounts to get them to repost to their followers in the hope they’ll gain a few & then days later they drop them in the hope they’ll still follow them. They witch and gossip about their competition. They have unfollow trackers so they can drop everyone that drops them regardless of whether or not they like their content. Others will compliment people and befriend people in the comment section to gain a follow and will drop them a few days/weeks later. It’s sickening when you see the amount of people being fake, using people and trampling all over people to get followers & get to where she is. Instagram is all one big fake numbers game. The companies should stop using them to sell an unattainable lifestyle and appearance. Rant over & out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
higher vibrating version of yourself - wtf is she using a rampant rabbit now? Poor Ali, completely redundant!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So there is the lie. In the insta stories she said the rant was hypothetical and came out with various situations, but on Twitter she shows a supposedly real direct message saying kill yourself. So why not just be honest and say, i'm getting death threats and it's not on. She makes herself not credible all the time by doing this, twisting things and manipulating them.

And commenting on that thing of Lorna's well that just shows the level of her spite, I'm sure if people like Claire are watching her, they are pissing themselves laughing at how desperate she is to keep up. Buying the Fendi snowsuit while on a ski trip to keep up with the other girls wearing Fendi. Buying the Chanel hair clip in Courchevel - she said she was Leonie, but in the vlog when she's with Lorna on the husky ride she says the two of them are going to Chanel, and Lorna has just got that hair clip as well.

Who wouldn't laugh at someone living in a bungalow that says they need a Chanel tote to carry their diary and iPad from room to room.
I 1000000% believe this "kill yourself" message is fake and done by Lydia herself. Why? Well, every time we call her on something she suddenly addresses the exact thing in her next post or video. From reading books to filler to mental health to her own negative comments to people on Twitter and a few of us said right after Caroline Flack's death that Lydia was acting as though someone said "Kill yourself" and suddenly she gets that exact message right after we state it?!?!?

I bet you this witch sent it to herself via a different account. The coincidence is uncanny and timing a little too perfect. She's lied about everything else. I have no doubt in my mind she did this for sympathy and to continue standing on her soap box preaching to the world about how they ned to be better people and treat her nicer yet is blinder than a bloody bat to the vile comments and crap she spews into the world.

Her and Lorna said they can't wait for IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to be made public?? Well, neither can I. I can bet you everything I own that the IP address that comes back for that "Kill yourself" message will be Lydia's very own computer.

Her still acting like she is 13 versus a bleeping 31 year old grown ass woman acting like a bleeping victim and reprimanding others is heinous. What an arrogant, self-righteous twit. Well, I hope she continues burying herself and her own career.

She wasn't invited to a single FW event by any designer in any country, brands ignore her and invite her peers. She, I'm sure, will suddenly say she was invited but wasn't feeling well. Well, then she'd better show the invite. How can such a lying, pretentious fraud make $ by taking advantage of others is mind blowing. She is the most disgusting "influencer" out there in my opinion. But I believe Karma is a fierce witch and at some point Lydiot will get hers and bury her whole career with her arrogance and fraud. I'll grab my popcorn and champagne to watch the tit show. I despise liars and people who take advantage of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus......🤦‍♀️

D5FC8A4D-38B3-49CF-B872-FAF4FF1F8C6B.jpeg

and can we talk about the Lux Spon on his Instagram
...Nutella 😂😂😂😂 bahahahahaha 🤣😂🤣😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.