Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never comment on here, i am just a lurker haha but i was hoping someone noticed this. Tamara's video seemed like low key shade towards Lydia. I could be completely wrong, it probably applies to so many You Tubers but from what I read on here previous it seemed related!
Welcome! And I agree. I thought that Fashion Week question applied to Lydia, but also many others.

I also thought on Lydia when Tamara said she might do a flat tour when she moves to London but she clarified she "won't decorate her flat for YouTube and her channel is not going to change and will always be fashion, beauty and travel focus". I think that applied to Lydia whose change her mind every 5 minutes on what her chanel is about depends on who pays her more to promote anything.

However also applied to Victoria who is trying to get freebies for her new house.

but then I thought Tamara has much more better things to do that watch Lydia's or Victoria's channels. So I think she just talked on general.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just discovered Lydia via someone’s stories and looked at her grid and thought she looks like someone I’ll like... had a search on here and she’s 15 threads deep 🤣
Can I have a sped up version of 15 threads? 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think everyone agrees with that.
do these messages actually exist though?
like seriously has she ever shown these messages, because we know she would if she received them, she’d probably have them on her highlights reel.
don't fall for it, so many cry troll because it’s suits them, criticism isn’t trolling Lydia.

I’ve already got cost per wear...🙄 from the bedroom to the dining room.
Why wouldn't she just report the message? She just gave that person validation, if that person does exist.

Cost per wear is a buzz phrase developed by the luxury market to hook people into thinking they are doing the right thing by buying a overpriced trendy item that is so niche that it was only the 'it' item to buy for a 3 month period. Wearing it past that three month period would make you look as silly as Ali's new hair 'do'. What's with these black dresses that Lydia has been wearing? Today's dress looked uncomfortable and looks like it has her wrapped up like a mummy. Her other black dress looked like a cheap uniform. Not impressed with either item. But I'm cheap. I bought a pair of tan and black Chanel pumps 5 years ago and just today took them to the cobbler to have them dyed dark grey and new heel tips installed. Talk about cost per wear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just got another notification on Instagram about new posts 48 mins ago from this self-righteous tart and she's still banging on about how others need to be aware of what they say and post on the internet yet will not say tit about all her lies, fake advertisements and nasty comments of her own.

Who the duck is this arrogant twit to keep harping on about how the rest of the world needs to take heed. And she needs to stop lecturing on about mental health when this ignorant twit has NO education, experience, license or qualifications to speak on it. This is more Youtubing "influencers" monetizing off others pain and actual mental health issues. Trying to preach to the world about doing good yet live their lives as gluttons and greedy beggars and will exploit other people in actual pain for their own profit.

This narcissist is a prime example of people in glass houses needing to beware of casting the first stone. Her arrogance and self-righteousness is vile and beyond laughable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Her house is so, so cold! There's something really sterile and clinical about it. It has all the right ingredients but just never looks warm or inviting. It could be anyone's home, completely devoid of personality.

Reactions: 10
Lydia.....you need to buy the Chanel back pack so when you move from room to room your hands will be free to carry your Red Bull/morning tonic and your bottle of spray mist for your face.

What a witch. And she wonders why she gets hate messages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
so let’s reference the podcast in which she said her voodoo nose filler doctor suggested she get the B12 injection and she was hesitant because she doesn’t like taking supplements and vitamins Incase they’re not right for her body.

little miss “I’m in tune with my body and my chakra” questioned voodoo nose doctor...!?

but why when she’s above medical advice and lab tests 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 23
🤦🏽‍♀️ This lidiot has the Emotional intelligence of a duck. Why is she always so bloody defensive. You’re followers are trying to HELP you and you perceive it as hate.
what does that “of course the blood test already confirmed what I already knew because I’m in tune with my body remark” about?

Can’t this chick be not smug about something for ONCE in her life?? Those poor doctors and patients who rely on diagnostic tests. If only they were as knowledgeable as dear Lydia!

Also hey - don’t want people commenting on your health/health regimen? STOP TWEETING ABOUT IT 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What a self indulgent rant. Just another me me me post about only wanting praise.

She never received the kill yourself message, it's a lie. Funny how it's easy to block her friends names from ever showing up but yet so difficult to not only add kill as a blocked word but also have it pop up as a notification. Liar liar pants on fire. All social media sites have very basic filters that take seconds to setup that would block things like that.

Only ever cares about herself. You just know that if a shop assistant gave her a look she didn't like she would do all she could to get them sacked without a second thought as to how it would affect their life. When Rebecca meldrum is praising your rant you know it's going to be tit.
“MMMMMMmmm Oh My God! STOP bleeping LYING!” 😂😂😂

Alright Lydia, stop HARPING about some tit talk. KEEP THE SAME ENERGY and keep it moving! duck. You’re so boring and vapid.

YOURE NOT EVEN INTERESTING ENOUGH TO QUALIFY AS VAPID.

You’re like moldy white bread. No use for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New video.

Guys, she isn't looking at the viewfinder to check herself out. It's only to make sure whatever she is holding can be seen, because you know, she wants everyone to buy everything she is holding, so she can afford her bills. She unboxed a hair barrette that is gemmed and the word "CHANEL" in huge cursive. PMSL laughing at this twit being willing to wear that word on her ginormous head. She bought a scarf, after mentioning she has another bag "on hold" at Chanel. She can't decide. She's so rich guys, she has even more stuff in the pipes at Chanel. So she'll have the word CHANEL on her head, and a huge scarf with the Chanel logo wrapped around her skeletal body. Are you jealous of her yet?? Hmmm?

Next item is getting the most use. She loves this bag SO MUCH!! SO useful, she's OVER THE MOON. A black Chanel tote bag. In fabric that looks like burlap. She's SO IN LOVE! She didn't even know it existed! But they had it at the airport. The MOMENT SHE SAW IT SHE KNEW IT WAS THE WORK BAG OF DREAMS!!! It's stuffed to the brim with wallet, notebook, iPad, AirPods, etc. etc. She moves around the house a lot, so she needs a work bag, and IT'S SUCH A GREAT BAG! IT MATCHES EVERYTHING AND THE LOGO CLOSURE! I mean, she is luxe and rich and needs to show it, even when she's in a grubby dressing gown at home. She never goes anywhere but God Damn she has a Chanel at her feet. (It's a hideous bag. Truly.)

She usually likes little bags, but THIS is perfect. IT WAS EXPENSIVE, but she's using it SO MUCH that the cost per wear is good. Reminder that it's linked below. Peasants, go buy it now.

She's watching Fashion Week, (she's not at it!). She is doing things differently, waffling on, she's fine tuning her style. Rich twit style.

PLEASE give her a thumbs up, it's important. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. And remember everything is linked below, don't mean to sound braggy, thank you so much for watching. BYE.

It's really really strange guys, but suddenly I'm feeling really drawn to Dior products! Weird, just came out of nowhere.... :unsure: :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Change of subject, does anyone else find it weird how she sticks her massive tongue toward when applying lipstick 💄 🤢
I notice when she speaks her tongue is very much flat and pushed forward. Probably why she does that lisping so easy 🙄 very strange.
Apologies to anyone who does actually have a genuine lisp.
Screenshot_20200225_025052.jpg
Screenshot_20200225_025116.jpg

• Sick
It's really really strange guys, but suddenly I'm feeling really drawn to Dior products! Weird, just came out of nowhere.... :unsure: :whistle:
Me, too. Lydia and Chanel just doesn't seem like a good fit. I wonder how many times Lydia wore that hideous skirt with the hanging garters that looked like an old girdle from the thrift store?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg her neck on that sofa pic🙊

Either alex is tall or...

Edited to add- so nice when she allows an unedited candid shot online. It's like a breath of fresh air among all her smug ones of late.

Hold up. We seem to have lost @Gusber
She looks like a tiny little troll that lives under a bridge with that costume/outfit, and her dirty filthy nails complete the look. 🤢 Wtf, is she wearing wearing?? Seriously?? She is even taking inspo from Ali by wearing a black polo neck and long necklace. 🤢

Tbh, all that Chanel stuff was actually free. She sold all of her other free tit to buy it, so total cost is $Free.

• Sick
  • Haha
Her doctor seems a bit dodgy to me. Also she could have become anemic since her last blood test.
Labs change within the span of hours for certain things.
She's an idiot, she is following trends, and her doctor is a "profit" doctor, he is in aesthetics which means he makes money by following what's hip and new in the industry, aka iv's, B12 shots, botox, microneedling, this laser, that laser etc. etc. Ive worked in that industry for many years and I know how it all works.
The largest problem comes with the fact that vitamins and supplements are meant for just that. To supplement what vitamins/minerals/etc that you are missing in your diet or your body doesn't produce enough of or do it well. Its why people should do real research into what vitamins and supplements they are taking. Protein powder for example is meant for people that don't get enough protein in their diet, not just because. Having too much protein isn't good for the body if you dont live a lifestyle where you need that much protein. Some "vitamin supplements" are also for different purposes, like enzymes for people that don't naturally produce enough enzymes. Some are diuretics, some are for when you haven't had enough fiber, you all know what I mean. While yes there is a general umbrella that in general we as society don't get, the more specifics are something that really need to be tested and discussed with a real doctor in that field, not one where you get your nails done there too..

She is bleeping up her own body so whatever, let her.
She should go to a real doctor... like a real dietitian and a GP to do tests and compare. Then she will know what she actually needs.
She shouldn't be going on instagram and asking for suggestions. She should be doing research and looking up medical study papers and not just blog posts. And her "gummy vitamins" are just full of sugar. so there is that too.

But like I said, she is bleeping up her own body. While the body is magnificent in its ability to repair itself, it also can get out of whack really easily and that takes a looooong time to get on track again.

omfg. I actually can’t. I’m half way through her “rant” on instastories and I’m about to lose my tit. I’m bleeping SORRY Lydia, that the whole world isn’t thinking about YOUR feelings when they post on social media, and they don’t have the time to peruse their comments section because you’re so bleeping fragile. Like has she actually lost the plot? Then she had the nerve to bring up hate forums. I have never messaged her, not left a comment on her Instagram. I do read this forum and did read the lesser one for years (hi everyone!) but I just don’t care enough to bully her, nor would I want to. The people who do — that’s low, and honestly, just feeding into her ego and victimhood. She’s not bleeping worth it. But how bleeping dare you get on Al Gore’s internet, and witch and moan about how others should be more mindful of how you feel on THEIR OWN accounts. “Oh nooooo, Lydia might be triggered, let me delete this comment that may apply to her but doesn’t name her”. Hey Lydia, here’s my two cents (which you need because you can’t buy all your Chanel otherwise with your cash poor self), how about you keep your head down and focus on YOUR tit, instead of what everyone else is doing, and stop reading the gossip forums. Maybe those steps will begin to make you happier instead of filling your empty life with products.

The above post was written from her rant room. *drops mic*

• Heart
Reactions: 37
omfg. I actually can’t. I’m half way through her “rant” on instastories and I’m about to lose my tit. I’m bleeping SORRY Lydia, that the whole world isn’t thinking about YOUR feelings when they post on social media, and they don’t have the time to peruse their comments section because you’re so bleeping fragile. Like has she actually lost the plot? Then she had the nerve to bring up hate forums. I have never messaged her, not left a comment on her Instagram. I do read this forum and did read the lesser one for years (hi everyone!) but I just don’t care enough to bully her, nor would I want to. The people who do — that’s low, and honestly, just feeding into her ego and victimhood. She’s not bleeping worth it. But how bleeping dare you get on Al Gore’s internet, and witch and moan about how others should be more mindful of how you feel on THEIR OWN accounts. “Oh nooooo, Lydia might be triggered, let me delete this comment that may apply to her but doesn’t name her”. Hey Lydia, here’s my two cents (which you need because you can’t buy all your Chanel otherwise with your cash poor self), how about you keep your head down and focus on YOUR tit, instead of what everyone else is doing, and stop reading the gossip forums. Maybe those steps will begin to make you happier instead of filling your empty life with products.

The above post was written from her rant room. *drops mic*
Right there with you.
I literally wanted to lose my tit on her via the phone. Like literally I would have lost my tit on her.
She is bitching about how she cant control everything on every platforms and on other peoples and brands instagrams. Thats all.
Its about her, and her self interest, and her not wanting her real life personality to be shown to brands and other influencers. She knows the curtain is being lifted and she cant stand that because she knows how quickly it will tank her life and career when the truth about Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon comes to life, and brands start to know how customers things of her when they choose her. I make sure that I comment on the brands photos as much as possible.

Screw Lydia. And Screw her trying to strew the narrative. She is awful, a liar, misleading, manipulating, and I want to make sure brands know that! And im doing my best to make sure they do
I attached photos of brand photos that have been commented on ruthlessly in the past to show an example, I know they’ve been on here in past threads

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.