Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite usually avoiding Lidl's content I've just looked at her instastories rant/not rant. She never got a death threat....she was talking 'hypothetically'. She's setting herself up as the figurehead of #bekind and giving guidelines of behaviour. Such a hypocrite.
I don't like commenting on her physical appearance but its difficult to concentrate on what she is saying. Her hair touching is on a Markle level, her ears look like chandeliers, the frozen, immobile face and those eyebrows....🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So what I took from The Rant Room was that you can never say anything she perceives to be negative as it may impact her mental health. I wonder when we are all getting our crystal balls because the lady who commented about the blood test was not saying anything negative, yet Lidl clearly perceived it as negative.

Also all influencers should monitor the comments in the dictorial way she does...erm they have events to go to Lidl so I doubt they have the time. Hair swish bye.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Watched her rant...who was talking about her in a video?? 👀
Do you mean the video "The Truth About Lydia Elise Millen" from September 2019 by Hadassah Cordoba?
It wasn't malicious at all but what Lidl didn't like was all the negative comments underneath the video (probably because she couldn't delete them). She got totally slated. 😆

Hadassah took down the video after about 4 days because she didn't want all that hate on one of her vids. She also said she was deleting the nasty comments but couldn't keep up so she just took down the video in the end.

Lidl then put out a response video.
At the time, I remember Lidl's minions slated Hadassah in the comment's section which Lidl left there for all to see, (which shows she's a hypocrite because she's just said on Instastories that she deletes these kind of comments).

Hadassah then replied with another video explaining what really happened.
(Warning! Lot's of annoying hair touching and hand movements).

Hadassah has since made a video about 'Inthefrow' which apparently she had no problem with.

20200225_070158.jpg

20200225_070235.jpg

20200225_070352.jpg

Reactions: 9
Omg her neck on that sofa pic🙊

Either alex is tall or...

Edited to add- so nice when she allows an unedited candid shot online. It's like a breath of fresh air among all her smug ones of late.

Hold up. We seem to have lost @Gusber
Gusber present and checking in for dooty ma’am! I’ve been having a really awful time of it lately, so thank you for thinking of me. I swear, you nasty, evil, stinky troll people keep me going...! 🙊😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you mean the video "The Truth About Lydia Elise Millen" from September 2019 by Hadassah Cordoba?
It wasn't malicious at all but what Lidl didn't like was all the negative comments underneath the video (probably because she couldn't delete them). She got totally slated. 😆

Hadassah took down the video after about 4 days because she didn't want all that hate on one of her vids. She also said she was deleting the nasty comments but couldn't keep up so she just took down the video in the end.

At the time, I remember Lidl's minions slated Hadassah in the comment's section which Lidl left there for all to see, (which shows she's a hypocrite because she's just said on Instastories that she deletes these kind of comments).

Hadassah has since made a video about 'Inthefrow' which apparently she had no problem with.

View attachment 88106
View attachment 88107

View attachment 88108
Is there a TL: DW precis of what these videos say? Are these youtubers just doing videos slagging each other off?? Grown adults?!

Reactions: 2
It's on her Instagram stories.
Thank you. I tried looking at her blog for the first time since 2018 but I had to stop as it was doing my head in. I just keep up with this thread to find out about her latest miss-step. I'll see if I can stand listening to her instastories

Reactions: 3
CC258A74-B4B8-4DE9-A181-4D9FD8273493.jpeg
So I actually used to like Lorna until this.
If anyone didn’t see this hairdresser said her hiya was annoying (which it is) and she posted the screenshot on her insta stories yesterday and said booked in for a blow dry being sarcastic. So now the girl is asking her to remove it and is saying you haven’t booked in for a blow dry - obviously didn’t get the sarcasm - and Lorna has posted it on her twitter.
How is that fair on this person? How is it that these influencers are preaching about being kind etc and then doing this to people? I find the hiyaaaaa annoying too, we are all entitled to our opinion. The message she sent was not abusive or threatening. She only said it was annoying. So Lorna has decided to post this for her million followers to see, knowing that this person will probably get hateful messages off the back of it.
As for Lydia, she was only saying yesterday how if people allow comments on their socials to have comments about other people that they are trolls too. Looks like you’re the biggest troll there is hun. (Or are influencers allow to troll “normal” people because obviously they have no feelings)

Remember how she said yesterday that your message to someone could be the last thing for them. Maybe this BULLYING from Lorna and Lydia might be the last straw for this poor girl

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Lidl is clearly taking the piss out of us all, what she means is be kind to influencers not hairdressers. How can she not see how ridiculous this makes her point look.

Reactions: 15
Despite usually avoiding Lidl's content I've just looked at her instastories rant/not rant. She never got a death threat....she was talking 'hypothetically'. She's setting herself up as the figurehead of #bekind and giving guidelines of behaviour. Such a hypocrite.
I don't like commenting on her physical appearance but its difficult to concentrate on what she is saying. Her hair touching is on a Markle level, her ears look like chandeliers, the frozen, immobile face and those eyebrows....🤢
So there is the lie. In the insta stories she said the rant was hypothetical and came out with various situations, but on Twitter she shows a supposedly real direct message saying kill yourself. So why not just be honest and say, i'm getting death threats and it's not on. She makes herself not credible all the time by doing this, twisting things and manipulating them.

And commenting on that thing of Lorna's well that just shows the level of her spite, I'm sure if people like Claire are watching her, they are pissing themselves laughing at how desperate she is to keep up. Buying the Fendi snowsuit while on a ski trip to keep up with the other girls wearing Fendi. Buying the Chanel hair clip in Courchevel - she said she was Leonie, but in the vlog when she's with Lorna on the husky ride she says the two of them are going to Chanel, and Lorna has just got that hair clip as well.

Who wouldn't laugh at someone living in a bungalow that says they need a Chanel tote to carry their diary and iPad from room to room.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A6BC6D2C-0C20-4A6D-A653-1AEC2596A1CE.jpeg
If she wasn’t a troll why feel the need to post it? Why then say this person is being harsh for saying she is a troll when you’ve posted it making out she is one 🤯 mind is blown by their logic

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 88106
View attachment 88107

View attachment 88108
That was nice of Victoria. Lydia better be careful of someone else might make a video calling her out!

Reactions: 3
Let’s get the gif in as well!
Girl has put effort into this. So if Lydia is going the extra mile to go into someone else’s timeline to respond to a post JUST to be a witch and support their behaviour against another human being 🤦‍♀️
let’s credit it. 😎
#beabitch #likeLEM

6552C341-B662-412B-9996-A2F98503E033.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It's like groundhog day on her twitter, talking about soon she'll get access to IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) again. As if that will silence anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

She knows IP addresses are meaningless and if anyone did genuinely send a death threats there's laws that have been around long before instagram.

I don't think she's that dumb, but she thinks her followers are so can use it as a tool for engagement. Utter distain for the people that have helped her gross over a million and live in residential care home. She probably hates them because they haven't earned her enough to even live in Buckinghamshire, so she's got no option but to lie about the location of her Northamptonshire bungalow 😆

The thing that really pisses her off is people having valid criticism over her shady practices, not a faceless account that sends a message of abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is really pissing me off at the moment is these influencers jumping on the 'be kind' and focusing on THEM receiving critical comments on the internet (usually on posts or videos that are earning them £££££s) But they never see the harm they're doing? They don't take responsibility for the perpetual lies they sell that make people feel like tit and killing themselves. It's well known that people kill themselves because they get so depressed thinking that everyone else has such an amazing life compared to theirs, yet they're never honest. Lydia actively disagrees with the ASA rules. Rules that lift the lid on their gifted lives which drive so many to depression and suicide, yet rants about HER receiving critical comments?

On Frow's Maldives vlog there was even a comment from some girl saying 'ugh, I work 3 jobs and would still never afford to go away, watching videos like this makes me want to jump off a bridge'. These influencers just say 'well don't watch then, not my problem' And Lydia STILL wants to deceive viewers her life is real. Frow's trip was FREE, that's why she can afford it - and she still had the audacity to write an insta post about 'travelling as much as you can because you can always EARN your money back'. Honestly, they're one of the root causes why social media can be such a negative space and refuse to acknowledge it!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
It's like groundhog day on her twitter, talking about soon she'll get access to IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) again. As if that will silence anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

She knows IP addresses are meaningless and if anyone did genuinely send a death threats there's laws that have been around long before instagram.

I don't think she's that dumb, but she thinks her followers are so can use it as a tool for engagement. Utter distain for the people that have helped her gross over a million and live in residential care home. She probably hates them because they haven't earned her enough to even live in Buckinghamshire, so she's got no option but to lie about the location of her Northamptonshire bungalow 😆

The thing that really pisses her off is people having valid criticism over her shady practices, not a faceless account that sends a message of abuse.
I love that influencers like Lydia and Lorna luxe think obtaining IP info is some kind of control? Loads of people use VPNs anyway so really how is it going to help?
Also even if Lydia and Lorna Luxe have found where I live, who is coming round to tell me off? The police? Because no laws have been broken by saying things like “I don’t think you declare ads properly” or “your content is problematic for x y and z reasons”. Even if someone says you’re annoying/ugly/bad dress sense it’s not a crime!!
What planet do they live on to think the police would even look at this tit?
Let’s be honest they are looking to sensor criticism in case it affects their sales business, so they are using any means possible - ranting, #bekind, finding your IP, re posting messages, sending their fan gurls after any haterz.

They remind me of big businesses like Volkswagen and tobacco companies that lie and distort the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love that influencers like Lydia and Lorna luxe think obtaining IP info is some kind of control? Loads of people use VPNs anyway so really how is it going to help?
Tech companies don't even give access to personal data when one of their users has been found guilty of committing mass murder.

I don't think they'll be handing over details of people that said someone on Instagram is annoying.

I find it funny when people like her go on about having a platform, she's got on average 240 comments per post on her recent instagrams. Many of those are probably from people that long to be an infuencer. Instagram will die out, algorithm changes make it so you're unlikely to ever reach more than 5% of followers. These people just have a page on a platform. Each day there's more and more competition and the old school people that were in the right place at the right time get less relevant.

Wait until these people experience their first recession and find revenue slashed overnight. Cue all the infuencers moaning how unfair that their insecure uncontacted job is insecure and say it's like paye people being told by their boss one day your wage is being cut 80%. 🙄

• Haha
do you think the message that Lydiot showed on Twitter is genuine .. it said ‘go klll yourself’ which is typical of her spelling??
nope, it’s too convenient that it was sent right before her long (very thought out) condescending rant, she wants attention, she set herself up to be able to cry troll.
Its a blank account with no DP and no information so it can’t be checked for anything.
Lydia loves to rant, she’s done many of these rants and has never shown this “abuse”

until messages from/to Caroline flack have been released.
but she had no reason to drag all that up again so she made herself a reason.
I think she’s set it up to allowed her to then tweet and Instagram about it like it was relevant again.

she’d have shown every single one of them if they were a regular occurrence on her socials.

(Mrs Meldrum sending her followers to Lydia’s rant made me laugh 😂 both have such popular threads here because they’re both cut from the same cloth)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.