Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katieb555

CC258A74-B4B8-4DE9-A181-4D9FD8273493.jpeg
So I actually used to like Lorna until this.
If anyone didn’t see this hairdresser said her hiya was annoying (which it is) and she posted the screenshot on her insta stories yesterday and said booked in for a blow dry being sarcastic. So now the girl is asking her to remove it and is saying you haven’t booked in for a blow dry - obviously didn’t get the sarcasm - and Lorna has posted it on her twitter.
How is that fair on this person? How is it that these influencers are preaching about being kind etc and then doing this to people? I find the hiyaaaaa annoying too, we are all entitled to our opinion. The message she sent was not abusive or threatening. She only said it was annoying. So Lorna has decided to post this for her million followers to see, knowing that this person will probably get hateful messages off the back of it.
As for Lydia, she was only saying yesterday how if people allow comments on their socials to have comments about other people that they are trolls too. Looks like you’re the biggest troll there is hun. (Or are influencers allow to troll “normal” people because obviously they have no feelings)

Remember how she said yesterday that your message to someone could be the last thing for them. Maybe this BULLYING from Lorna and Lydia might be the last straw for this poor girl

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I watched Tamara’s NYFW upload last night thinking an hour was pushing it.
but Jesus Chris....crisp tuna pasta bake

the difference in content is shocking.

Frow and Millen should be embarrassed!!!!!
to say they’re in the same industry is laughable.
The hour actually didn’t feel like an hour because it was interesting content.

little dig at the MG’s when she said she didn’t like to upload dated stories on Instagram when the event was over. 😆
Ali is probably debating if it’s too late to post some Halloween pumpkin patch content. 😐

• Haha

Shady_mary

Evening all, I’m normally a lurker but the latest load of crap Lydia is posting on instagram and Twitter has really boiled my piss!!
How can she honestly think it’s acceptable to bang on about the #bekind movement and then team up with her mate Lorna to effectively bully someone. It’s an absolute disgrace. Yes, that girl didn’t need to write to Lorna and say she was annoying, and really she should have just unfollowed her but by Lorna and Lydia plastering it all over the internet to their thousands of followers make them 1000 times worse.
im ashamed with myself that I actually sat through lydias latest offering on YouTube. She is the most materialistic, wasteful creature I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.

• Heart
  • Haha

classyc

Correct me if Im wrong but if she is invited to one show at NYFW doesn't she need to pay for her flight ticket, hotel and stay during those days?

I don't know how Fashion Weeks work but I think someone like Tamara have mastered the art of doing Fashion Week. They get into a lot of PR lists. They are available to do 3-5 shows per day. They have contact on luxury hotels that sponsor their stay. Even luxury cars that take them everywhere. Maybe nobody pays for their flight tickets but is an investment for them. I think Fashion Weeks are a lot of work and not many people is willing to do. I think is the kind of event you have to do it right otherwise is quite expensive.
Do you remember this discussion on pag 34?. Tamara just answered my question on yesterday's video

Tamara explained how expensive are Fashion Weeks. Cause you have to pay for your own tickets, hotels and time you spend there for you and your plus one. Tamara said you might get up to 30% disscount on a hotel but that's it. Tamara also explained she likes to do Fashion Weeks cause she likes to invest on her 'business' that that gives her access to good contacts and good content.

Thanks Tamara. Now is clear to me why Lydia doesn't do Fashion Weeks. Lydia doesn't like to pay for anything. She rathers film 45mins videos of her talking non-sense inside her house than deliver good material.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Jesus wept! I called it, it's a Chanel haul.

Good luck getting past three minutes and not turning off in disgust.

Shout out to us - 'i'm not checking myself out in the camera, believe me i did enough of that before, and i know i look good'

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

You arrogant bitch.

Oh she bought the £600 hair clip, all the other bloggers bought a year ago!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Not like you've just been on a trip someplace covered in snow🙄
you know what, dumb shits that don’t have a reason to leave the house wish for fucking snow in February,
try getting up and getting out of the house at 6am/7am and come back to me with this shit Lydia.
try getting kids to school/nursery OR try finding someone to look after the kids because the school is closed for a snow day. Your COO dresses like a toddler, that doesn’t count.

fucking dumb shit sits around like it’s a snow day 24/7 regardless of the temperature outside.

fuck the fuck off and miss me with that rubbish. 😡

edit. wow, triggered 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ok lets just clear it up a little bit 'you ugly fucking bitch hope you die' is trolling/bullying. 'Lydia you liar you did not pay for the things you have said you paid for' is NOT bullying but is stating the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha

UselessNonentities

omfg. I actually can’t. I’m half way through her “rant” on instastories and I’m about to lose my shit. I’m fucking SORRY Lydia, that the whole world isn’t thinking about YOUR feelings when they post on social media, and they don’t have the time to peruse their comments section because you’re so fucking fragile. Like has she actually lost the plot? Then she had the nerve to bring up hate forums. I have never messaged her, not left a comment on her Instagram. I do read this forum and did read the lesser one for years (hi everyone!) but I just don’t care enough to bully her, nor would I want to. The people who do — that’s low, and honestly, just feeding into her ego and victimhood. She’s not fucking worth it. But how fucking dare you get on Al Gore’s internet, and bitch and moan about how others should be more mindful of how you feel on THEIR OWN accounts. “Oh nooooo, Lydia might be triggered, let me delete this comment that may apply to her but doesn’t name her”. Hey Lydia, here’s my two cents (which you need because you can’t buy all your Chanel otherwise with your cash poor self), how about you keep your head down and focus on YOUR shit, instead of what everyone else is doing, and stop reading the gossip forums. Maybe those steps will begin to make you happier instead of filling your empty life with products.

The above post was written from her rant room. *drops mic*

• Heart
Reactions: 37

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
This is totally side tracking Lydia's thread. I hope Lydia doesnt sue me for including her new bff in the thread.

I totally agree about Victoria's trip, however, hers made it seem that she was added in last minute. Her toddler husband took the shots, and she wasn't invited to all the pre-launch events. H&M didnt even bother with posting her in ANY of their social media. They also didn't bother dressing her up, or even sending her a HMUA team.

She was given a pass to the show, however she was NOT in the front row.

Tamara was an ambassador for the collection, but because she was in Berlin for KaDeWe event, she wasn't able to come.

However, Tamara shot the campaign PAID BY H&M.She went to Belgrade and shot with a team, PAID BY H&M. She was all over H&M's social media. She even did a takeover of their official H&M account.

Lydia, that's TRUE PARTNERSHIP, where brands are PAYING the influencer and PAYING EVERYTHING.

A brand sending you stuff is NOTa partnership, it's a result of your shameless begging.

I really hope you get the difference.

• Heart

Flix16

So incredibly frustrating and dangerous that everyone is jumping on the Caroline Flack bandwagon. Yes it’s sad she died, yes feel free to make a tweet about how sad it is she died but leave it at that.

People have absolutely no knowledge of exactly why she took her own life, and all these influencers and Twitter blue ticks screaming for the media, cps/police and even the boyfriend to feel blame is counter productive.
how about waiting until the coroner has explained the circumstances and a statement is released?!

DV is a serious issue not only in the U.K. but around the world. Charities and campaigners have been shouting for years that the authorities need to do more to tackle it. For this reason, it has long been the case that Police/cps will press ahead with a case even without a victims consent. Why? Because most victims once the intial shock has worn off, then regret calling, feel intimated by their partner or are scared of the court process. The reasons are varied and love can be blind. So sometimes people need safe guarding without realising. Now everyone is screaming #carolineslaw and how dare a case be taken forward without a victims consent. What is the result of that...... more abuse and death through DV! “Oh you’ve been battered over the head with a lamp but don’t want to take it forward? No bother, we’ll pretend it never happened. Good luck with you life bye”
The authorities can’t do that.

Theres no doubt the media went after her like a pack of wolves. Was there a need for it? No! But then there have been countless times throughout her life that the media promoted her positively!
If people like Lydia get their wish and constrain not only the media, but ipso-facto forums like ours - how does that conflict with free speech? It’s a very fine line, and people need to do some research before they start spouting shite!

• Heart
Yep her kitchen is quite modern and then you have some random dungeon medieval style round lighting and table with the cheapest possible chairs you could find and a whole load of empty space. She is clearly copying ITF who has an orangery space of her kitchen with a dining table but there is no cohesiveness to it at all.

Also an open plan dining kitchen area is neither ground breaking nor life changing. It’s been a common feature of homes for about 20 years. Not sure why she has given herself so many pats on the back for that.
Her entire house is a mishmash style.
Her kitchen is half modern, half wanna be farm house.
Her bedroom is handcuff silver four poster bed with wanna be hotel room.
Her guest bedrooms are cheap and bland...Remember these she did "all on her own" and "really proud of them"
Her front bathroom is dark and eccentric looking.
Her couch room is just dull and clearly a cheap throw together of freebies. Which is weird for the room you are supposedly use everyday.
Her office is stupidly laid out. With half the room going to a sitting area, when she never ever ever would have a meeting there. Instead of to an actual office with desk structure.
Her closet is a mix of wanna be rich high fashion style, and a waste of space to showcase her gifted bags and shoes.
Her old dining room was modern, rich with the deep blue chairs and marble top.
Her hallways are a wanna be farmhouse with black spokes and that tweed carpet runner.
Her "boot area" aka backdoor, is a wanna be farmhouse country vibe, that literally is never used.

There is no sort of flow or style to any part of their house. Lydia is an awful interior designer. She just copies whatever she sees on pinterest or other interiors instagrams and throws her freebies together or begs for a freebie to try and make it work, but it just looks non-cohesive and cheap.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
How many times did she want to say in her new vlog that she wasn’t wearing foundation? Lydia, it doesn’t matter if you’re not wearing foundation if you still apply six other layers of other shit on top of it. You still look like an orange mess.

• Haha

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Lydl's taken on new team members.. & so has her tattle thread! Welcome to all you new readers. Well done for noticing something was 'off' & seeking out the truth. Don't feel you have to contribute or agree with every opinion you read here. & above all don't feel bad, that you must be flawed in some way/gullible- we all at one time fell for her act, 'liked' her posts & bought some shit or the other that she swore was her absolute current favourite game changing product. You're not alone & you're certainly not a 'sad, lonely troll'😊

• Heart

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Ali dear, one look at your wife's insta shows you lydl has zero men following or commenting....she has zero sex appeal🙊 Everyone stares at a freak show sorry but it's true..badly microbladed brows we look and nudge our mate... severely obese we can't avert our gaze..sorry it's human nature. Big nosed orange faced woman stomping about with labels hanging off her talking into a vlogging camera? Yeah that father was there for the circus just like the rest of us are. Pity you Ali for your lot; his wife is worth ten of yours you mug.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chick_pea

THIS is evidence of a classic true narcissist. She makes someone's death about her too! She's screaming into a fucking abyss about the negative comments she gets and has to keep deleting. NOT about mental health, depression and suicide. (** sidetone: I promise you she will suddenly have a video or blog or post about mental health which she never gave a flying fuck about before. Just like the homeless and the "aminals" she was going to volunteer with the charity for.

This bitch is revolting........someone commits suicide and she has turned the whole thing about her and what she's done and how she's affected. She certainly is not affected when she is begging for free shit and prancing around her bungalow "faffing" shit around her house.

She made the homeless video about her too talking about how SHE was almost homeless which is bullshit when she was in uni, staying with grandma and working to buy luxury purses not saving for an apartment or to put food on the table.

She chooses to lie and be a fraud and deceive people so she should expect to be called out about her being a fake twat.

When has she screamed and talked about the mental health of others or suicide awareness?? No, it's always just about how she's a victim and not getting enough likes or nice comments. What a shallow, selfish bitch.

She chooses to be on social media and put her life out there so shouldn't act like a fucking victim. And again to make someone else ending their life about herself is the most disgusting, selfish, crude thing she's done in my opinion. She has no awareness, no intelligence and no empathy for others. What a fucking narcissist.

Pardon my rant but I work in the psych field and really take issue with people that use other people's suffering and death for their own platform, profit or to draw attention to themselves.
So well said. I’m so tired of her constant complaining about how poorly she is treated.

People calling you out on lies and hypocrisy isn’t bullying.
People asking a valid question isn’t bullying.
People mentioning how poorly you treat the people around you isn’t bullying.
People asking for honest disclosure is not bullying.

I’m tired of Lydia using other people’s terrible circumstances to try to police the internet.

I don’t know the lady who passed. It’s always sad for the people left behind in these cases. Maybe bullying isn’t the only issue here. I see people looking for a quick and easy way to fame and fortune. The online world is fickle however and when your moment is up they are done with you.

When you have little of worth to fall back on I can see how it can destroy what may well be poor self esteem to start with. Maybe we need to encourage people to value themselves for more than a like and subscribe. Maybe we need to encourage people to seek to provide something of value and to have a back up plan.

I don’t see other people on social media who have used it to launch lasting business opportunities carry on this way. Lazy, superficial people who just want back pats for breathing and taking photos of themselves are always the most thin skinned. They expect nothing but praise for doing absolutely nothing. It’s time to wake up.

Lydia, the best thing you can do to send a message would be to walk away. Make a real impact - leave this horrible place behind you and go live your best life with some self respect. I will be the first to give you a standing ovation.

EDIT: Also, we never know what goes on in someone else’s life or head. Online hate seems like an easy answer when we know nothing. Things may well run much deeper. In a way it trivialises mental health issues and instead of encouraging people to seek help we just lay blame. This doesn’t solve anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36