Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenc

Poor Angela luv still hasn't realised this is a show home, things don't need to function or be used. They just need to be there purely for show.

1581516503366.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

swsgirl

The new Chanel video - she has a work bag because even though she works from home she 'moves around the house a lot and sets up in different locations'. I swear, you couldn't make this up. At this point I feel like I'm watching a comedy show.

• Haha
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Domestic abuse charges aside 😐

the fact Lydia **QVC Queen** Millen sees herself in the same category as Caroline Flack, an actress and presenter,
is laughable.

Georgeeee

VIP Member
According to Lydia we come on here so we are able to feel a part of something. Because our lives are meaningless and we have no sense of belonging unless we are on here.
When all lydl's attempts to stop you posting on tattle just make you want to post even more... Guess I'm just a proud, difficult tattler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How many times did she want to say in her new vlog that she wasn’t wearing foundation? Lydia, it doesn’t matter if you’re not wearing foundation if you still apply six other layers of other shit on top of it. You still look like an orange mess.
Absolutely she might not have foundations, but she has cc cream, a tube of concealer, primer, a bronzer, a highlighter, a filter within the camera, and then two filters minimum on the photo before it’s posted 😤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Lori Blair

Mowniiiiing everyone!!!
i'm sowwy my eyes look puffy but i've been crying all night! I watched an old friend's vlog and she got pregnant first, I mean she's pregnant, and I couldn't stop thinking about lynx! i mean, i lost a child first and it feels like it's really not generating content anymore and now this bitch is just going to be reaping the baby news benefits! ughhh! poor cawwie spent the whole night holding my hands and telling me that zooflora never signed with claire, so i still have this over her. my poor lynx. can you imagine if the same things happened to claire? what if someone takes her baby! i would be so heartbroken for her! i hope all those haters and trolls won't find where she lives, check the description box below, and hurt them. i feel so awful for them i'm gonna start crying again!
the house is a madhouse. i mean i'm mad, it's my house, it's a madhouse. everybody is feeling sooo bad for me i really feel like a star, i mean guilty. i've been working on a new project like crazy bitch and i really need a break. you have already seen the project on my insta stories! it's another collaboration with louboutins! i just love them and they sold sooo much products after the ad i filmed for them that they asked me to actually do another one, formatted for insta stories. it was huuuge! i had to read out loud the names of every product i use! it was a life changing experience. now i hope they'll be sending over a couple parcels to thank me for my amazing impact on their sales.
i've done soooo much these two last weeks, i'll see you back in march! don't forget to check my description box and to click on all the lynx i add because i love you guys so much and would hate for you to have to research all my amazing stuff and making me lose the affiliate lynx benefits. you know it's not about the money, i just love knowing that all my hard work is helping you live your life through my imaginary one.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Lydia can set up 3 accounts on Instagram, she can have a blog and a YouTube channel and she can even do a frigging podcast.

but her personality is at home on twitter, judging others, patronising others, dictating what should and shouldn’t be said, and being the condescending twat she’s always been. I don’t enjoy twitter but twitter people.
They are her people.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I think we need to remind ourselves that a lot of us started off watching and being entertained by her but her behaviour and attitude has changed, prompting us to join in the discussion here.
Not every influencer has a thread here...there are many who work hard, have humility, gratitude, who provide useful information in an entertaining way and have healthy relationships with their partners.
I always look to my own real life work experiences with clients, staff and a board to which I am accountable, professionally, financially, emotionally (I am a director). I have regular reviews, my performance is constantly monitored by the money and clients I bring in, how long my clients stay, my staff turnover...I am only as good as my last product. That doesn't include informal feedback/criticism.
Lydia wants to try working in the real world and see how far her attitude, thin skin and work ethic takes her.

• Heart

Katieb555

EE38B20F-CC7D-4BC7-A95C-FCF26800E43F.jpeg
Oh bore off Lydia. if you’re getting slagged off on someone else’s comment section maybe it’s because other people’s followers are aware of your bullshit too. Doesn’t mean the person who’s channel or Instagram it is is a troll at all. where does this stupid logic come from

• Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
God I love Tamara. She just uploaded her Courchevel video and it's so obvious that she avoids Lydia like the plague. Lydia isn't anywhere in any shot of her vlog. Not even in the background. Tamara must stay FAR away from where ever Lydia is hunched over her phone or not-beige food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

classyc

So let me get this straight, Alex Mcgrath you refer to is the husband not the brother 🤔😂
When a grown man has the same name of his brother-in-law, and not happy with that decides he also wants to changes his last name to match... I mean, that deserves a mention whenever possible :D multiple times a day :D multiple times on a single post!! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33