Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acslater

Hi, just had to say. Can we just think back to when Ali was on a out keeping bees and she actually rolled her eyes in boredom. Now she's acting like mother earth about him getting honey. This women 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Oops...

VIP Member
Agree!!!! I’m completely fine with influencers and retailers “preparing” for the next season. I like buying ahead and always look forward to cozy fall clothes and boots and cooler temps.

But saying it IS AUTUMN in August or in Sept 1st when temps are still summery and it’s not even Labor Day in the US is so inauthentic and irritating! The only falling leaves (dead) and brown lawns/grasses are due to drought and HEAT. Fall brings cooler temps which bring fall color and falling leaves. One morning with cool air in august is not fall!

And shooting content at the BEACH with BARE FEET and SLANDALS is the opposite of fall “content” no matter how huge her blanket of a cardigan is. He’s posting <3 and she’s scowling at him and looks utterly miserable with that dramatic music. 😝

View attachment 1548291View attachment 1548292View attachment 1548300
View attachment 1548307
8FD620FA-1B77-45AF-BE36-CFCFD31FA22F.jpeg

Be yourself - everyone else is taken...Oscar Wilde.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Shoelaces

That side pose with his posture and little slip on shoes, reminds me of David Suchet playing Hercule Poirot

479A7CCE-0165-4718-A7E1-765D79012850.png
3DA02A52-4A08-4BC8-ADBE-015EFD7025DB.png

Maybe he will grow a moustache and his next unboxing will be some Spats for his shoes 🥴

• Haha

LadyRed

VIP Member
I have always wondered that she originally saw in littlle diddy Aldi? Why did she choose to marry a dim, unqualified electrician with, presumably little personal wealth or family money behind him. Hardly an entree into the echelons of high society that she now seems to crave. Why didn’t she set her sights a little higher?
Aldi is objectively good looking. He might be small/short, his style might be out of whack and he does look like the dementor he has for a wife has sucked his soul out now, but let him have a good night sleep, give him a nice haircut, dissolve his fillers and get him out of the little boy pyjamas and he's not hard on the eyes. He's dim but it's not like Lidl is some rocket scientist so in that regard they match perfectly. Plus, as opposed to Lidl, he can and has shown compassion at times. He dotes on her, what madam wants, madam gets. I don't see why the Lydia of some years back wouldn't find him suitable.

As for setting her sights a little higher, lets be honest, those men would not look at her. If they want arm candy, they can find better looking and less high maintenance/difficult, if they want wife material again, they can find better looking/more intelligent/less self-absorbed. She is the Ibiza shot girl, not the classic, educated beauty she tries to cosplay as.

Why does he always stick his leg out like that? It just looks like he has shit his pants.
Trying to elongate the body in pictures, if done well it can make you appear longer and as such taller.
It's why Elsie stands on her tippy toes, models call it the Barbie stand.
The problem is they're both twats who don't know how to dress for their body any more so they end up looking dumpy anyway.

• Heart

Wazabi

Chatty Member
bhahaha sounds like they paid for tickets to this car show and were not guests of any brand. No shame in that since that's what all of the rest of us lowly humans do. HOWEVER, except that it’s such a sign of the times, and they made it look like they were guests of these brands (begging) tagging for DAYS when they were there just shooting and tagging like beginner influencers.

They were VERY over dressed and complaining they didn't come on the right day. NEXT YEAR they will buy (BEG) FANCY tickets that come with champagne and lobster rolls and the bougie "experience". Lydia will be covering this in FULL DETAIL according to Ali. Get ready for the complaining and bashing.

All they did was walk around, no special treatment, over dressed and felt sorry for themselves. Funny that their content sure as heck makes it look like they were the king and queen of the rich people with special treatment... the soft talking tik tocks, and cuntry dressing and driving and eating sausage rolls at the farmhouse. LITERALLY made themselves out to be more special than anyone else in the land.

Guess they are realizing that only comes with brand deals unless they want to PAY UP.

View attachment 1563037View attachment 1563038View attachment 1563039
How funny does she look all dressed up (kinda) when everyone else is wearing an appropriate outfit (aka jeans and top, sneakers, a light sporty jacket). She really thinks this is how wealthy people dress :LOL: Yet most of the participants could probably afford 10 times what Lydia and Ali "own" (if anything).

• Haha
  • Heart

schlappmoucher

I haven’t visited this thread in a while, it just have been a while since she severely pissed me off! But she just popped up on a stories and made me feel totally bluuuggghhh.
She’s such an old granny! I know she’s really trying to make this whole country grandma thing a “thing” but she just looks and seems so dowdy and dull. I am the same age as her but just can not relate on any level and don’t seem to share any common interests any more. As far as an influencer she’s not influencing me on anything - the gardening, the old lady dresses, the obsession with changing her home & making everything seem like a whimsical fairytale. It’s all just so bland and boring!
What’s with her obsession of making everything seem like it’s straight out of an Enid Blyton novel? Whats ironic is that me as a full time working toddler mum, should be vicariously watching her, a super wealthy, super slim woman with no kids or real commitments, with so much envy of her perfect life but there’s not one thing about her or her lifestyle that interests me.
Even her appearance, I used to think she had such an amazing figure and hair. Lately her hair looks so over processed and dry! And her figure looks all spindly and old-ladyish! Her face is all gaunt and her smiles look so contrived.

Don’t know … She just seems a bit pathetic now, with nothing really going on and a weird obsessed with pottering around her home and garden, occasionally making a trip to the garden centre.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Change of subject sorry, but my daughter who's friend has a friend who's a politician says the Queen has passed and there will be an announcement around 6pm, sad if true.
Awwww big hugs to all UK tattlers and those who love her~

• Heart

Loupylia

The wastefulness is off the charts. Ali’s office has lovely, recently laid herringbone flooring and they want to rip it out for a darker shade. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. It’s actually sickening

• Heart
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
For someone who says she is an ambassador to a lingerie brand, you'd think she' wear a bra! She'll be on Only Fans soon at this rate!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shoelaces

It’s just Claire & her old mate Micky Hermes 🤪🤣🤭
Glad she said it was Michael Costes from Hermes as Lidl wouldn’t have a flipping clue
He originally posted this pic back on his page in August with a sweet message about Claire & her son Honore
3EB2F7C1-FEC9-4306-8BA8-FB9838382941.jpeg

No fake bags for Claire - always the real deal - quality

• Heart
  • Haha

ejhanson

She doesn't know anything about interiors, she also says you can hang pictures from the dado rail which she thinks looks beautiful. Dado rail is half way down the room, she means picture rail which sits much higher 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
Congratulations to @Catlady1234 for the new thread title with 42 votes :m🥇For those not paying attention it references comments that consistently support Lidl, leading us to wonder if Rexysmum IS Lidl!

Thanks to @georgiecait for the great poll suggestion 🏆

* After announcing to her 1 million subs worldwide that Covid 19 is over, Lidl fell ill. It was Covid.
* Symptoms included lack of taste, listlessness and no appetite. How did she even know she was ill?
* Just two weeks on from admitting it was Covid she was still poorly and exhausted. 'Everyone' suggested she had Long Covid and she agreed. We suggested she was an ill-informed mallingerer.
* She no longer has headaches. She was dehydrated. She's drinking more water. Funny that you always had a water flask in every shot.
* The garden makeover is imminent. Garden design meetings have been held with Nicholsons. I think you'll find Grossie did it first, Lidl.
* The loo at Nicholsons features the same panelling and Barnaby Gates wallpaper as Lidl's 'powder room'. She claimed they copied her and decided that NOW is the time to formally unveil hers!
* Lidl reports that Nicholsons said her garden is "difficult". Er...I think you misheard love. They said you are difficult!
* Lidl had another Cara Mellon 'shoot'. She verbally trashed the hotel she was staying in, paid for by KM, saying it was "dilapidated" and "unloved". A bit like you Elsie!
* She spent £286 on hundreds of bulbs from Sarah Raven, a favourite of Grossie... We're looking forward to seeing you on your knees planting them!
* Outfits of the day on TikTok are becoming more and more like costumes... So far we've had shotgun wedding, middle aged bride, tavern wench, Rumlestiltskin's wife (thanks Master Midnight), Out of Africa, dominatrix Maid Marion, nurse Ratchet, Carmen Miranda, Mormon baptism and Coco the clown.
* Our 'fashion maven' paired a white sleeveless cotton dress with a tweed HC jacket and called it autumnal. Where's your cardi, girlfriend?
* She was vile to make up artist and friend Alex, calling her out for stealing, peeing, taking holidays, her choice of men and her "responsibilities". Lidl doesn't even want Alex's children at the Bunga.
* Lidl says no other make up artist will work with her. Maybe try being kind...and not coughing in her face when you might still have Covid?
* She doesn't like blowing her nose in public. So picking your nose and eating your ear wax is ok then?
* Lack of content means she resorted to lists of "things that make me smile". She couldn't manage 10 things and Mr MG didn't make the cut.
* She slammed Ali for his love of golf saying she's a "golf widow". He was practising in the garden!
* She says that golf is the third person in their marriage. Lidl, you may not be Princess Diana but we think you mean Camilla Cawwie.
* Ali not only checked the reflection of his naked torso in a Bunga window but he photographed it to treasure the beautiful moment for ever.
* Under direction from his wife Ali went threw (sic) his wardrobe and through (sic) away anything cool, trendy or with an urban vibe. He's left with a vest, a floral shirt and a brown pinstripe jacket to go with his ankle grazer trews.
* Vic posted a photo of hubby Alex with her baby niece. Lidl posted a photo of Ali with her friend's baby.
* She's turned off likes and limited interactions. Can't cope with the negativity, Lidl?

In other news
🌞* Grossie is in Abu Dhabi.
👜Vic is in Croatia with Tory Burch and doing another collaboration with Holland Cooper.
⌚ Laura Blair is at a Longines event.

Screenshots thanks to @Namina

View attachment 1530385
I fucking LIVE for these intros.

Bowing down, my Queen, @Miscanthus.

Another masterpiece!! Bravo!!!!! :love: 😘 🥰 🙌 👏 💖

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I did think Geoff Souster talking about Princess Diana quite interesting. He’s very old school but admitted to crying when he heard the news of her death. My family is Irish and not at all royalists but my dad was mad about Diana and he never bought another issue of Hello mag after she died. She just had a way about her - men just loved her. I think that exchange between Elsie and him was the only interesting part of the vlog.
She loves to dominate a conversation doesn't she?

Bloody hell, she won't even permit him to get more than a sentence in, she just keeps cutting him off and overpowering the chat. Typical narc behaviour.

As for her change in speech, what a load of rubbish.

She changed how she talks because she is a pretentious prat and wants to seem posh, when in actuality, she is no way near the definition of class.

I also find it so wasteful of her to be making more jackets. I swear in the last couple of years didn't she get tons of new Holland and Cooper tweed blazers?

She could shorten those if she wanted.

It just irks me when people are wasteful and consume like this. It points to such greed and she is the epitome of pure gluttony.

As for her talk of moving house......basically, they're not moving.

She made that shit up to get engagement. Saying one might move in 5 years...what's the point of even saying that? Half the world can say that.

When they claimed to have looked at a property, she did not even have her finances ready to go.

To me this is just another made up charade since her numbers have crashed and she has no content and anything of substance going on in her life.

However, she didn't think ahead that people would call her out on all the waste of doing new renovations.

If there was any element of truth to moving, I believe it's due to the drop in $ she now makes and the fact they may not be able to keep this house. She seemed to insinuate that they may have to move, not by choice.

I'd have respect for an 'influencer' that does not fake this rich lifestyle and instead films relatable things like reassessing finances and downsizing etc. which many in the world are doing right now. A sign of the times.

She would probably win so many new followers but she's too proud and shallow to show anything of substance like that.

• Heart
  • Sad

Julia123

VIP Member
No one :
Lydia : "The most beautiful tasting honey."

Yes. Honey tastes beautiful.
Idiot.

:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

I mean she never gets out does she? Fresh Honey from orchards is always so much better. Has she no curiosity?

When she said “we are going to make so much money” after tasting the honey I almost threw up. Of course. We see you Lydia. “Our” honey that Ali worked hard on is seen as a product. HER product. The bees she calls pets are just content and material gain. I’m only this far and I’m already in shock at her behavior.

Why can’t she let Ali have this?! It’s so strange. She doesn’t call the vegetables and lemons “ours”. They are hers. Mine. Mine. My own. And we all know that the gardener does the work (and grocery/garden center bought).

If my husband did all of this I would say His honey. I’m so proud of him. And build him up for this achievement and brag about him. Name it Ali honey or something Lydia. Take your name and claws off of it.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lola Faith

VIP Member
OMG his hat - this is too much - he is a caricature, what a twat!

Again her toe is poking out the sandals that don't fit!

And it appears the ladies day polo event was to support a cancer charity - of course no mention of this from either of those two selfish idiots!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to announce that today is officially Australia’s first day of Spring … I’m so excited for the warmer weather! 🌻

I will be publishing my short complete list of Elsie’s August brand deals as soon as I calm down. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
I have to say this.

Well done to Ali for posting a link to the CHARITY Ovacome which Cle de Peau were supporting by sponsoring the Polo event.
Screenshot_20220828-183918_Instagram.jpg

Lyds was invited by the brand but posted no links to the charity nor did she mention the charity's name. Just a non-issue for the witch.
This was the most she mentioned the charity... This was on her IG stories
Screenshot_20220828-184007_Instagram.jpg

Nothing more about the charity in her caption for her IG post.
Screenshot_20220828-183945_Instagram.jpg

OMG his hat - this is too much - he is a caricature, what a twat!

Again her toe is poking out the sandals that don't fit!

And it appears the ladies day polo event was to support a cancer charity - of course no mention of this from either of those two selfish idiots!!!
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick