Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
That TikTok is soooooo pretentious you’d be forgiven for thinking it was a parody!!! I have NEVER EVER seen or heard anyone so desperate to try and appear wealthy and brag so much - it’s so off the scale it’s almost a piss take!!! When will she get it; wealthy people do not show off like this. People who try to appear wealthy (and aren’t) do!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Oops...

VIP Member
Lydia Millen 149

Dinosaur arms floundering over the head as Ralph Lauren shoes are both pointedly dead...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

sueherring

Just watched the latest borefest.
Please tell me who in their right mind would go on a photoshoot organised by the brand she is working for (who may have a contract with this hotel) and totally slag off every part of the hotel and grounds - what total bad manners! God this woman is so up her own arse and utterly unbelievable- I hope KM will one day wake up and smell the roses and see what a horrible person Lydiot is! She is so infuriating 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
She must have shot something at the beach then - why else wear a D&G mini dress - she obviously put the 'pregnant' cardi on after!

So, San Pellegrino - Ali, and the Polo was Ali too - he gets an invite through working with Space NK - who were there and stock all the Cle de Peau, Drunk Elephant and Shisheido stuff. Nothing to do with Lydia! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Keep arranging your Freddies Flowers love, maybe you'll get another job with Lenor soon!
You know your career is in a downward spiral when your husband gets the beauty gig and you don't ....

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Yet again she just repeats crap across her channels - now there's a TikTok of what is in her mini Kelly, and a Youtube short of her putting on the navy jumper dress and cardigan. Same old boring rubbish, just spread across all platforms. Lazy, lazy cow she is!

This comment was replied to today, hours ago, so she is constantly looking at her comments on last nights flog and she's left lots of negative ones on there, saying how horrible the dresses were etc. Also her response to this comment is just typical Lydia!
LOL joke’s on her because seeing some vapid bint prance around getting “ready for autumn” with overpriced candles, dead flowers and bragging about her (faux) Hermès and £1000 dresses is, in all actuality, a reminder to viewers that they have little and Lidl (pretends) has a lot.

When I’m feeling financially constricted, I’m not watching donkeys unbox $10000 handbags or do yet another who knows how much reno to their home as a “way to escape”. I’d rather gouge my eyes out and stick bespoke kitchen garden cucumbers in my empty eye sockets than watch entitled assholes unbox more shit that’s ruining the planet.

• Heart
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Her ugly face now matches her ugly personality. Her tiktok's are an embarrassment I thought she was only buying 'classic timeless' bags why is she flogging CH and what was that white bedsheet she called a dress? one of the comments made me laugh 'the British Carrie Bradshaw' :ROFLMAO: she wishes, actually no she would probably rather be Bunny as she is so into being a grandma!:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
* Outfits of the day on TikTok are becoming more and more like costumes... So far we've had shotgun wedding, middle aged bride, tavern wench, Rumlestiltskin's wife (thanks Master Midnight), Out of Africa, dominatrix Maid Marion, nurse Ratchet, Carmen Miranda, Mormon baptism and Coco the clown.

😂😂😂 Fantastic recap @Miscanthus - too funny. I haven’t been keeping up with the thread as away but I feel like I missed nothing with this recap- hilarious update of the life of Elsie! 👏🏽👏🏻❤👏🏽👏🏾❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

happyforest

Chatty Member
All her vlogs are now love/hate responses to us here on Tattle.

Says she doesn't have a baby because she has Porter.

Admits she speaks differently now, giving a ridiculous reason for it. (Nah sweets, Ali didn't influence you, you've been with him for 10+ years and only changed your accent 18 months ago. Plus, HE CANNOT SPEAK CORRECTLY.)

Trolling us about getting pointy toe flats made bespoke. Wants to introduce more tailoring into her wardrobe. It's so expensive, but she must have more.

Says she changed fully, "spiritually", during lockdown by discovering nature. (And terrorizing a heavily pregnant hairdresser!) That she got herself a dog, then another dog, then talks about a TikTok she sent Carrie, wherein Britney's 'Oops I did it again' plays over and over, adding more dogs. I'd bet there's another dog purchase underway, she's hinting at it often enough.

Throws Ali under the boss, the alleged posh speaker in the house, accusing him of having killed all her bushes and plants by zealous overwatering because "he loves them so much".

Doesn't bring her dogs to the beach because "it would be too stressful". Yet moans that the dogs aren't with her in their seat in the car (for the photo op of course). Make up your mind Lydia. You never socialize those dogs, or do ANYTHING with them, ergo, you're not really a dog person. They are never included in life outside of their miserable tiny existence in the kitchen.

They're not moving. Well, maybe they are. In 5 years. But maybe not. All this dithering whilst claiming to speak clearly on the topic, FFS. Nothing that comes out of her mouth makes sense. Everything on the topic of moving is to confuse the audience thereby encouraging engagement by the poor, befuddled watchers.

Looks straight at the camera tauntingly, as she spritzes herself 47 times with perfume.

In the end all she wore were Amazon dresses. With Hermés. Unpacking free flowers and bragging about a day date that she moaned about all the way home. "I'm so tired, waaaaaaaaaa!" McDonald's for dinner because she's luxe like that. Long discussion in car about some radio show, I didn't catch the name, but apparently it's controversial as she told Ali he'd "outed her" as a listener. Then Ali goes on to generously say she is willing to listen to other's people's opinions. Um, Ali mate, are you sure you know your wife well at all? She knows best, as @Oops... knowingly states. Lydia would never be open minded and seek other's people's opinions. If she wanted other people's opinions, she'd write down her own opinions and kindly hand them over on bespoke, sympathetic rustic brown paper stationary.

It's impressive that she talks so much, SO MUCH, yet says nothing of value. Her true life skill.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She goes to the polo and all she posts are photos of her! None of the event, the actual horses, the event etc, well we have a photo of a dining table on stories I suppose that is something! She is so shit at her job, I presume she was invited last minute to this!

• Heart
  • Sick

Geranium

VIP Member
I was on a sunset cruise in Boston on Thursday night. A girl nearby spent almost the whole cruise taking selfies on her phone complete with tons of hair tossing and flipping, smirking and posing. In between she was staring at her phone.
I came away with beautiful memories and because I listened to the commentary, lots of new info. She came away with lots of photos of herself.
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad

Kat_turner

I completely agree with you. And compliments to you on how articulate and well written the above was explaining how confusing and perplexing watching Lydia and Ali can be.

I always found it strange how they try to emulate an image where both are working in some intellectual profession or of an academic background (with deep opinion and thought).
Like how they decorate their offices like an old-school banker, dress quite formally as though they go into an office/desk work environment. But yet neither have the academics or technical background where those dressed rooms or clothing have function for it, nor seem to have the friends/social events in that area which necessitate it.
They largely do normal everyday things at home (which I’m not against, and relish the simplicity of existing at home). They are almost just projecting an image which they think have social importance or grandeur, and showing they are a shadow of it, not knowing why or the true purpose and meaning of those interiors/dress.

It must be a sad and less meaningful life when you are projecting an image of yourself you really don’t know, or what you authentically are.
Thanks for all the likes on my post. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one who felt the same.

I do feel sorry for Lydia and Ali - to constantly put a front of something you’re not naturally attuned to or not know context about. Shelves filled with hollow/faux vintage books…Googling images of the royals or #richkidsofinstagram to know what clothing upper/upper middle class wear/dress, drive and their hobbies - It must be incredibly exhausting and unfulfilling.

Little do they know - the more they lean into this wierd illusory version that they are some professional, old money, countryside couple - the more they reveal their pretence.

Last edited:
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
OMG he's painting his dressing room a green colour and also painting the wardrobe and skirting boards the same colour. Of course its her idea fucking moron!

So she wants to paint a small dark room a dark green jeez this woman is fucking thick as if ruining her dressing room wasn't enough she is now going to ruin Ali's. I'm sure when the estate agent suggested painting it he didnt mean a dark green to make to room look even smaller 🤦‍♀️

Its clear he has learnt not to disagree with her he just goes 'yeah' 'yep' at every suggestion she makes even when its clearly WRONG!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry