Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Rip Queen Elizabeth ❤
Thank your long service to our country and the Commonwealth ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

jadore23

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Please remember that some of us here to have that kind of bodytype and have to take that kind of commentary everywhere. It hurts! And I would never ever say something negative about other bodytypes. Why is it ok to do it to us? I’m 42 and I’ve been told that it’s nok ok to have my body for as long as I can remember. But only from other women…
Don't know what's going on with the posting....🙄
In reply to @SuperB
I'm not going to say don't take it personally because you have. As somebody with a curvy shape, I would love to have your figure and look great in everything and not have to consider all the things I can't wear.
The problem is that Lidl doesn't understand her figure or know what suits her a lot of the time. She doesn't own her figure and is in denial about her height. She had huge implants and then veered between having them on display and wearing high necked everything. She tries to do sexy and then is all prim. She had the implants replaced but was still going to go fairly big until Ali suggested she go with the smaller cup size.
We know she's not naturally this thin and we know she limits her food intake.
She's constantly on tip toes.
A lot of comments about her figure are wrapped up in her own confusion about her (artificially enhanced) shape and our observations, together with her nasty personality.
Any negative comments are directed at her only, please understand that.

• Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Looks like she has some new cement oranges....on the wonk of course!!

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 17.07.38.png

And those babies are positively screaming to get out of those knees.....!

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 17.12.07.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

sequinqueen

How distasteful of Lydia to spend time meticulously choosing each picture:
✅ One to show the Queen drove a Range Rover - like me
✅ One to show the Queen had sausage dogs - like me
✅ One to show the Queen rode horses - like me

I literally CANNOT believe Lydia posted this. This is BEYOND, even for her.
Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower,she posts this,beyond vulgar and so pretentious of her to think she is even remotely classy.
Lydia will always be chavvy tit tassels.
I don’t think I’ve disliked anything she has done as much as this.
Lydia you are a classless,clueless,ignorant,uneducated moron.

• Heart
  • Angry

Missclassy19

VIP Member
No way she added her stupid Lydia Millen branding on this post … maybe just me but it was unnecessary everything in caps except The
9564A157-F0D3-43B7-8EDF-35E9D16239D0.png

• Angry
  • Wow

IrishName

VIP Member
OMG he's painting his dressing room a green colour and also painting the wardrobe and skirting boards the same colour. Of course its her idea fucking moron!
Are they just going to plonk a bed in among the wardrobes?

I wonder if they will turn his stupid, fucking, small dick replacement office into a small snug or something?

If I bought that house I would make it into a cosy room rather than a 1991 Argos catalogue meets Alan Sugar’s Amstrad computer wet dream.

She’s lapping up TikTok comments about being like Kate Middleton. 🤣

You’re not royalty, the pair of you are a couple of irrelevant, illiterate fools who think your style emulates Kate Middleton or something from a Jilly Cooper bonk-buster. I’m far from a royalist but KM is well educated, elegant and seems (from her public projections) to be kind and genuinely caring.
You two come across as being the most disingenuous, poorly educated, ignorant, nasty and mean spirited swine the internet has ever had the misfortune to house.

Roald Dahl’s Twits but with better access to credit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
What the heck is this??? Her leg? I thought it was someone’s arm but it ended in a foot, im so confused! 🥴
The foot is like a size 11, and the leg is like a dried up twig, you would think she would edit that. Or is this the result of editing? 🤯
Lol this whole shoot is just not flattering really. There is no joy. She is bitter, unhappy and looks toxic or something through this whole thing.

I know she was still a fake and crazy narc back when she did this shoot but this just is so much better. Hair is a lovely color (Nicky did this ironically) at a nice healthy length that suited her face and frame. HM clothing, summery and smiles… age appropriate and figure flattering without being extortionate pricing. Just more feminine and relatable.

ED02C598-D78C-490D-845F-D74B4C65D33D.jpeg

Vs now

20B37A95-8BC1-4CB9-95D8-2D2F8337CF3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
I have always wondered that she originally saw in littlle diddy Aldi? Why did she choose to marry a dim, unqualified electrician with, presumably little personal wealth or family money behind him. Hardly an entree into the echelons of high society that she now seems to crave. Why didn’t she set her sights a little higher?
Come now, Lydia was a "boarder" ("homeless" in her words) when she met Ali. She saw his family's large kitchen window and weaseled her way into their graces, moving in with them and staying there until she and Ali had saved up enough for a house deposit. At their wedding, Ali's asshole brother, gave a toast about "something something, now Ali doesn't have to play sister to us since we now have a real one". Ali won in shutting down the teasing from his brothers, because "hey look, a bonafide womb carrier is actually living with me and my parents, so quit picking on me".

That is what she saw in Ali. She could go from the rent free comfort of her granny's guest room with its own en-suite bathroom to a proper middle class house with a huge kitchen window (that would fuel her future decisions of envy and avarice). This also allowed her to skip the normal cycle where she'd have been renting shitty flats with roommates (the horror having to be nice to people!!).

She saw Ali as a way to not have to struggle to save money and hop right on the property ladder faster. She also managed to get her first boob job during her "grace and favour" stay with the Gordons. Ali was very likely the only decent looking bloke that would go along with all her machinations in an effort to shut down the teasing from his family.

I blame his parents. Were they so desperate to see Ali with a woman that they didn't give a shit that he'd brought a crass, money grubbing cow into the fold to stay for free?

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 8.51.56 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

PickleWood

Bezzy mates with saville and his brother is a pedalo

Whilst it is sad when anyone passes (like the 1000's put out in to care homes by this government under covid). I am sorry, but I cant believe the whole queen tributes on here. She done eff all whilst been paid by US. Lived a life of luxury. Son number 1, best mates with the biggest pedalo - saville -hardly gets mentioned. Her 2nd son best mates with another pedalo that SHE paid off with millions of OUR money. The list goes on and on. People need to give their heads an effing wobble. I thought people on here had a modicum of common sense. I am bowing out. I feel sick. Bye
Whilst you are perfectly entitled to your views, perhaps this is not the time to express them - she was someone who dedicated her life in service of the country, until her mid 90s.

Whatever your views on the institution, she has only just passed.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
This post reminds me of girls I went to school with who make it their mission to show off their champagne on a lemonade budget lifestyle on Facebook.

EEB71112-3089-48D2-8579-D9CDE029739E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

Namima

VIP Member
Nothing says Autumnal vibezzzz as much as this racist misogynistic D&G dress ... :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220906-074022_YouTube.jpg

Is it just me or does she look ridiculous in this dress ? It's a cute dress but the big head, hair and boobs... she looks like an overgrown child.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Cmkchick

Times are hard when you are advertising Freddie’s Flowers - that’s like a beginner influencer brand?!

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning my lovelies❤. I haven't watched the vlog yet but a couple of things...

1. Ali never spoke THAT posh he just spoke better than her. Ali used to say 'yes bro' etc etc. She has totally put that voice on because she wants people to think she is 'old money blah fucking blah'.

2. If you look at her pinterest under some of her pics they say 'old money' you wish my lovely, you bloody wish!

3. Jeez that TikTok voice is something else. I've never come across (not in person thankfully) anyone so fake and pathetic!

• Sick
  • Haha

Lpops

Bezzy mates with saville and his brother is a pedalo

Whilst it is sad when anyone passes (like the 1000's put out in to care homes by this government under covid). I am sorry, but I cant believe the whole queen tributes on here. She done eff all whilst been paid by US. Lived a life of luxury. Son number 1, best mates with the biggest pedalo - saville -hardly gets mentioned. Her 2nd son best mates with another pedalo that SHE paid off with millions of OUR money. The list goes on and on. People need to give their heads an effing wobble. I thought people on here had a modicum of common sense. I am bowing out. I feel sick. Bye
Calm your tits love, people can pay their respects if they wish.

• Heart