Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Al Fresco

VIP Member
She should do a charm bracelet, her fans will love it. The Lydia Life Range:

A little fake fire with a chimney to nowhere
A broken toilet
A tanning mitt
A cheese grater
A mirror
An ugly mug (covers both aspects)
An unopened dictionary
A T-rex
A crushed shoe
A knackered handbag
An Amazon box
A tiny heap of bullshit (diamond studded)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

happyforest

Chatty Member
She HAS to have the last word. It's a chronic affliction. Graduated therapy my ass, for someone so enlightened it's rather ironic that she is compelled to always clap back. The thinnest #englishcuntyfucker with the thinnest skin. LOL Yes, this is my opinion, smoosh away my words, you passive aggressive narcissistic bitch!

Bet she will be doing jumpy claps when she reads this post. "THINNEST" will be all her greedy, squinty eyes focus on. Hi Lydia, you scrawny manky shitpuffin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Uncooch

Her hair 😂 ! Looks like it’s been rolled/wrapped around two jet engines. It has a damn wing-span & is practically aerodynamic - the side flicks are giving Camilla Parker Bowles, circa 1980. Except Camilla looked better.
Never seen such gigantic hair waves, that look both wonky & square as a helmet all at the same time!

Lydia is off-the-charts bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Shoelaces

Which one is the 60’s wallpaper
Which one is the 70’s sofa
Which one is the Lidl Autumnal dress
61AE8B20-D3B2-4289-98DE-6BDACFEF305F.png
B121F873-2BB8-4211-B8AC-185A63361248.png
D23AE561-9362-4600-9816-E61F2647A430.png

Yes they all look the same 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

K18

VIP Member
I'm no expert but why would you put flowers in that short vase?

Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 18.47.50.png
Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 18.52.18.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

happyforest

Chatty Member
I have two daughters. Neither wants to have children. They're adamant about it. My husband is upset, but I'm ok with it. Their bodies, their lives.

If Lydia doesn't want to have a baby for vanity reasons, or from a real sense of knowing she won't enjoy it, or is simply terrified of the prospect of the responsibility of it all, she should not have any. My only problem with it all is that Ali has always wanted kids, according to him, so this should have been discussed and agreed upon before they got married. She is being coy not only with her audience, but with him as well, at least on film. Her whole "MAYBE 1 baby" is, I feel, a way to keep him on the hook. If she does give in and have a baby only for Ali, she will be even more insufferable towards him. And the child will suffer horribly.

No one should give up being a parent for their partner. And no one should have a baby only to please their partner. It's the one thing that I strongly feel shouldn't be a "compromise" in a relationship.

Having said all that, it would be ironic if she does it and ends up a single mum, like her own mother. Perhaps then finally she would have some empathy for what her mother went through raising 2 children alone after being dumped for a younger woman.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you evil twisted piece of sh*t.

Screenshot_20220904-120135_Instagram.jpg

How fucking arrogant do you have to be to post this ???

This turd is NEVER going to change.

• Angry
  • Sick

MissMidnight

VIP Member
As promised, to accompany Elsie’s Chapter 9 September word salad, here is the short complete list of brands who decided it would be a fabulous idea to work with the turnip over the past 31 days. 🙄

Adanola
Ocado
Cult Beauty
GHD (PR)
Amazon Fashion
MyTheresa (voucher)
Rodial
Karen Millen
Diptyque (PR)
Soru Jewellery (PR)
Clé de Peau Beauté (PR Event - Polo Match)

That’s a grand total of just 11 brands … which is 2 fewer brand deals than she had in August!

If Her Travesty’s brand deals continue to decline at this rate over the next three months, she will have practically no content come Vlogmas. 🤫

PS: I hope you guys are finding this little side project of mine useful. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Yet again she just repeats crap across her channels - now there's a TikTok of what is in her mini Kelly, and a Youtube short of her putting on the navy jumper dress and cardigan. Same old boring rubbish, just spread across all platforms. Lazy, lazy cow she is!

This comment was replied to today, hours ago, so she is constantly looking at her comments on last nights flog and she's left lots of negative ones on there, saying how horrible the dresses were etc. Also her response to this comment is just typical Lydia!
Long time lurker, first time poster so sorry if the quote here isn’t right. I have so many gripes with her in general but I know this video is a result of her just trying to get emulate a popular tiktoker (surprise surprise) - in a YouTube video a while ago she mentioned a tiktoker she loved with a dog called rhubarb but she ‘couldn’t remember her name’ which happens to be one of my favourite creators called maybetamsin. She is genuinely witty and funny and I don’t know her whole background but she seems to be pretty well off and monied and I always see Lydia comment on her videos. She did a what’s in my bag video a few days ago and watching Lydia’s is so cringe because she’s trying to emulate that same relatability and effortlessness that maybetamsins video had but it still seems so wooden and calculated. It just feels like she’s trying to emulate or associate with anyone who she thinks is ‘posh’ or ‘old money’ but she will never understand that it’s not something you can just copy and that the real deals will spot the fakery a mile off. I can’t believe she’s still hoodwinking people with this laziness and fake persona :mad::mad:

• Sad
  • Wow

Wophie

VIP Member
Thank you for your kind words! ❤I am being discharged from my "sick bed" today, hopefully I don't suffer "long postpartum"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

UnexpectedFlamingo

I remember a moment from a vlog ages ago, she was filming herself talking to the camera at the table when Ali poured her a glass of wine and her response was “fuckin’ ‘ell babe”. And then he followed it up with some comment about the size of his willy.

The real Lidl and Aldi, ladies and gents. All class.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pancake56

This is hideous, every image chosen is so strategic and about Lydia and her illusions of grandeur, not the queen.
2EF91CDF-0F66-4EF5-A730-A6AEE0579FAC.png

77C3AEF9-F84A-4732-8D46-F9395F999F5F.png

94205CE2-1300-4E7E-8C58-466C12CAE94C.png

• Angry
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
Omg!! These outfits aren’t for real right? It has to be a joke. I know a lot of truly well off old money folk - no one dresses like this. It’s comedy gold
I was thinking that too but since I’m in the US I wasn’t sure if this is the dress code/protocol in the UK for this show. Ummmm apparently not! Look at EVERYONE else at this event. It’s just so fricking hilarious.

Please tattlers tell me you were at this event. We need boots on the ground reporting!

40123615-A714-4DF4-992A-569A99344C86.jpeg
1263FCAA-E319-4B77-9953-7F575734B512.jpeg
C11D2980-0029-4B63-BE55-54772C04FAC3.jpeg

Lydia and Ali blew their chance to look hot in “urban” casual “autumnal” outfits that they could link and that people would actually buy. Instead they are dressed up for the hunt from a bespoke tailor that no one could afford or want to buy (under the age of 80) anyways. Absolute jokes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

poopettemetis

VIP Member
@MichiganGal

The lil man has harvested his Millen-Moron honey ...
View attachment 1540192

View attachment 1540186View attachment 1540187View attachment 1540188View attachment 1540189View attachment 1540190View attachment 1540191

How coincidental is it that all 5 of her favourite things are her latest ADs or sponsorships ... ???
Wow !!!
Colour me surprised.
Not.
And after insulting the gifted Soru Jewellery bracelet, said bracelet is listed as one of her favourites.
Yep, her favourite bracelet.
After 5 days.

First time seeing her wearing this blue dress. But it's her FAVOURITE lovelies. :rolleyes:

Same with Ocado.
Last week, she dissed them. Today, the phyllo pastry from Ocado is her favourite .
:rolleyes:

She is a pathological liar. Girl can't keep up with her lies.

View attachment 1540245

View attachment 1540226View attachment 1540227View attachment 1540228View attachment 1540229View attachment 1540230View attachment 1540231
Did she bring a box of rolled pastry to her dressing room?!? It's one of her 5 favorite things?!? ⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha

Bbblane28

Chatty Member
Just watched the most recent flog.

I agree with all previous posts about her rude comments about the hotel Cara Mellon had paid for. Her parting shot about how she’d love to come in and recdecorate the hotel for them made me think she’s got some delusions of grandeur that she would actually be hired for interior design. can you imagine if this is what she’s going after now her influenza career is dying off?

Lidl, you painted your dressing room green and you class the inside of a greenhouse as an interior space to be “styled”. Please don’t go down the route of claiming you’re an interior designer for hire.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Just watched Ali's vlog. Jeez, Lydia is a completely different person in his videos! How's that even possible? She comes across so snob and arrogant, she looks at him with impatience and resent. Her nose stuck up in the air like she's something. How dislikeable can a person be? Wow!

BTW, in her video, when she says that people forget she has a Birkin 30...WHO THE FUCK CARES, LYDIA?!

• Sick
  • Sad