Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She has literally made the Queen's death about her, her logo and her delusions of grandeur. What a narc.

Her teeny pea brain is desperately trying to show similarities between her/her house elf and the Queen/ Prince Phillip.

She chooses tons of pics of the Queen trying to insinuate similarities with her pretentious tweed costumes, her Range Rover, her faux love for gardening/flowers and her pretend horse riding.

The difference is Her Majesty was authentic in her dress and actions. These were her true passions and things she enjoyed THROUGHOUT her entire life.

That is living an authentic life. That is knowing who you are.

Lydiot, on the other hand, literally puts on a charade daily with newly thought of costumes and activities to try and insinuate she is old money, wealthy, posh and now apparently on the same level as the Queen.

It's beyond evident what she is trying to portray here and it's beyond disrespectful and deplorable.

Lydiot is so ungrounded, she has literally changed personas several times in just her few years on YouTube.

She went from trashy leggings chav chick, to nipple tassels Ibiza chick, to Sporty Spice chick, to Balmain /Burberry fashionista chick, to a tweed wearing wealthy wannabe chick that rides and hunts....to now a prairie dressing faux English Country grandmother twat aka Josie and her Cotswolds life.

Lydiot changes looks, personalities, speech patterns, accents, passions and fashion so rapidly, I have whiplash.

At the core of it, it proves that Lydiot at 34, still has absolutely NO sense of self, security or identity.

Honestly....what a sad, fake existence she has.

This is so well put! So many people have put condolences and photos on instagram - lovely photos of our Queen, her life, family, beautiful images - and Lydia has chosen the ones that she likes best - that are the images that fit her aesthetic, greens, tweeds, range rover, dogs. Of course all the images are lovely, but we know why they were chosen, it is her channel and it is all about her, whatever she posts! She is disgusting in every way and has made herself so dislikeable. She should be more grateful that brands like Intimissimi haven't dumped her arse yet. I wonder if they know she's selling the gifted bras for a tenner on that website. She won't wear any of the padded bras she will sell them! Great ambassador she is for the brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Gossipreadee

A919C4B6-907C-4147-A0A0-7EE228CA8954.png
14DED9C8-B77D-4994-B60B-D8CE6ADB32A9.jpeg
Ive not watched her content for ages but her walk in the beach was bazaar. I’m not someone that would suggest someone is pregnant but I think she knew what she was doing with some of her posing it does appear that she is concealing/ holiding her stomach. Her beach bag is really unreasonable it’s too big for her frame for a walk on the beach and imagine lugging around a glass and a glass bottle of water and another jumper?! I know it’s all for the gram. But that’s my problem with her she makes out she has an authentic cottage core lifestyle yet everything is staged.

Reactions: 38

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s flogging flower subscriptions… Who’s going to tell her about the cost of living crisis? 🙈
No. People don’t wake up thinking about soaring energy prices and cost of living crisis. They wake up wondering ‘what lipstick Lydia is wearing.’

NY Fashion Week beginning this Friday. It will be Tamara’s sixteenth year attending. Meanwhile, at the Bunga - the discussion is about where on the honey jar to angle the honey stirrer before wrapping twine around the rim. 😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

StuffyWuffy

Fucking hell, that car chat...her accent is all over the place in each vlog but this rant she sounded so laboured trying to talk 'posh'. The thing is accents can change but she has not picked up this over the top wanna be upper class accent from...Ali! Plus she must know we've her both her and Ali slip up and let their actual accents show. She's shitting us babes.

She also said she loved the house but they wanted more land. For the separate office I presume, even though she could just rent / buy somewhere close. Just be honest for once, you bought this house in haste, it doesn't have period features and you would prefer to be in the Cotswolds. That's totally normal, a lot of people develop different tastes as they get older - it's not a failure, you don't need to make shit up about offices when you already have an office on a different floor that could have it's own entrance for your 'staff'.

happyforest

Chatty Member
May have just been me but I thought Elsie was very awkward in that moment. At first she did her nervous laugh but then when Geoff was talking about how he cried she just did not know how to react or what to say.
You could tell she wasn't really listening to him at all but thinking of what she was going to say next. She lacks compassion, empathy and patience. Arrogant cretin.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Just looking at the pic below, I find it so strange that Her Travesty did not stand next to her husband, Mr Millen-Gordon as the lady on the left did.
Madam had to be front and centre in the photo ie. CENTRE OF ATTENTION, to the point of not being photographed next to her husband !!!
How obnoxious can you be ???

Flawless marriage ... uh huh.
What.
Everrrrrrr.

Screenshot_20220828-134308_Instagram.jpg

Poor Lydia "Rexysmum" ... no one's liked her comments. Not even Lydia. :cool:

Screenshot_20220828-182421_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220828-182428_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220828-182522_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Catlady1234

I watched a few of her videos from the very beginning of her YouTube career. I actually almost enjoyed them, Lydia is now unrecognisable. While I’m aware that she was probably better at hiding her true personality back then, she still seemed a lot more humble and real. I honestly find it all so sad, that “fame” and money made her into this monster. She is smug, arrogant and all she cares about is brand names and labels.
Look at that photo from Ali on the beach. He had to cram the watch and those manky, stinking sandals into the same picture, just so he can list all the brand names. And it’s all her influence. Remember when she posted a photo of her bedroom (or tv or whatever), with her herpes boots, bag, and fook knows what else all at once? It’s sad and pathetic. But because there’s a few minions who lap this up, the shitshow will forever continue going. Because that’s her fuel. Validation from strangers, who want to be just like her. Thankfully, there is less and less of them now, can’t wait till they all see through her, or get bored with her. Irrelevance will kill her. Because there is no life behind these pictures and videos, just big, unfulfilled wishlists.

• Heart
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
Ok tattlers… A welcomed NIP in the air 😝 🎯🎯 Break out the tassels pic!!!

70DE56B0-3C30-4327-B732-9CA840F491B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

jenmarks

VIP Member
She's absolutely not the chic French clientele they target, not in a million years.

The Birkin is named after Jane Birkin, after all. The original hippy-chic Left Bank actress and chanteuse - always elegant, understated and relaxed. Hair tousled, the subtlest hint of makeup - typically Parisienne.. Pretty much the opposite of Lydia and Claire.

original.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Wow! She could certainly teach Elsie a few tricks about how to model the clothes. No dinosaur pose here. Nice work, Liz.
FCDFFC11-DA26-45DE-A107-8B80F1BF9A5D.jpeg

Tyrant O’Saurus Rex
L(wotnotripodocus)

Hopefully the little claws on the little arms won’t come out over Ms Hurley.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wazabi

Chatty Member
I see we have another gratuitous underwear/side boob flash in her latest TikTok 🙄 And has she found a way to remove negative comments on there because I can’t see any and I find it extremely hard to believe nobody has a bad thing to say about her 🤭😳
The funny thing is that Lidl could be showing her whole ass and yet be the least sensual person out there.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Harrods tartar sauce with Birds Eye cod in batter - must be a Lydia Luxury Moment!

Nope it is just the Millen Morons in full moron mode!

That vlog exposed what a couple of idiots they are and how desperate they are for content. He could have done a 15 min vlog of the polo event but no its 50 something minutes with time on dinner, bathing dogs, walking dogs, painting swatches, talking about a shed, hanging a picture, and other nonsense! They are like to amateurs doing this in their spare time!

• Haha
  • Heart

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
I would love her to launch her own jewellery, I am here for another Globy disaster. Hopefully the only collateral damage this time is Lidl.

She would probably end up selling plastic rings for 1k...idiot.

• Haha