Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That side pose with his posture and little slip on shoes, reminds me of David Suchet playing Hercule Poirot

479A7CCE-0165-4718-A7E1-765D79012850.png
3DA02A52-4A08-4BC8-ADBE-015EFD7025DB.png

Maybe he will grow a moustache and his next unboxing will be some Spats for his shoes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Amelia is now promoting Beauty Pie in a sponsored vlog today - hopefully they've realise Elsie did a terrible job and won't use her again!

Reactions: 16
It's so bizarre honestly. It's like they've both decided to age themselves to fit with living in a bungalow?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Beautifully stated 👏🏻
I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a ‘Spite Baby’ though - a baby just to compete with the others, especially Frow if she changes her mind & Josie etc. She will loathe the attention they receive & then quickly transform herself into mother hen. A baby would be the most covetable ‘item’ of all. Of course she will be too ‘poorly’ to take care of said baby, Ali will have to do all the things - but alas, Lydia will lap up the glory & revel in her new TITLE; English Country Mother-PECKER. She’s already a hen pecker.
She would have a baby just to keep Ali from leaving her. Nobody divorces HER but when she is done with Ali, that's an entirely different thing. If a better deal, in the marriage department came along tomorrow, then Ali would be history. Ali is a fool to delay the inevitable and why would he want to live like this the rest of his life? My mother was a raging narcissist like Lydiot, right down to the sweater wearing in the summer, constant sleeping and saying she worked hard when she hadn't done anything but boss my father around, she always used the words me, mine, and never us or ours, and she painted the interior of their house green. My father could never do enough for her and there wasn't a mirror that she walked by that she didn't stop and admire herself. Nothing was ever her fault, and she had few friends and fought with all of her sisters at one time or another. She wanted instant results, or she would complain that the item didn't work. Her 'hair lady' never, never did her hair correctly. Week after week she would come home very unhappy and redo her hair. She didn't like people in her house except when she wanted to show off her home. She never followed her doctor's orders and always knew better. She made my father's life miserable. I pity Ali but if he stays and she has a child then it is all on him. She can't get pregnant on her own.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
He’s dressed like a try-hard, wannabe extra in Peaky Blinders.
Is the painting wonky or is is just my eyes? Either way, it still looks utterly ridiculous hung sorry velcro’d there 🤣🤣

It's so bizarre honestly. It's like they've both decided to age themselves to fit with living in a bungalow?!
It’s so so bizarre! What next? A Stannah stairlift installed down to the basement rooms? Or is that too ugly? She could have a bespoke custom made sage green seat and fixtures 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watched her latest flog. A couple of minutes in, when she’s sterilising the jars for the bee honey, she says “I look like a scrot”.

does she mean scrotum? The abbreviation of scrotum is scrot 😂

⚽ 👜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leonie is attending the Venice film festival wearing Milla, I wonder why Lydia wasn't chosen :unsure: She probably had a meeting with Karen Millen or a dog walk she couldn't possibly miss.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Other observations from the flog:

She says the day trip to the beach was for a fragrance campaign - must be Ali’s campaign as she’s uploaded three posts to her Insta grid and I can’t see any fragrance brands tagged in any of them.

“I don’t know if I would have sent this stuff back, yet.” - YET was an interesting way to put it. A throwaway comment that sounds like it’s rare for items she’s “ordered” not to be sent back.

She puts on her pink Dior flats when trying on yet another hideous dress. She says “these are massive for me now… I wonder if my feet have shrunk. How bizarre.” Definitely bizarre Lidl - we’ve seen you trudging across the beach like Bigfoot.

The section on how it’s “so weird” that people forget she has a black Birkin 30 is needlessly awkward. She’s obviously lying as her eyes shoot to the left multiple times. She says people forget which is “so weird” because she did a “Hermes come shopping with me” and filmed when she bought it… funny that.

Johnstons of Elgin is interesting as only recently was talking about House of Bruar. So she’s planning an assault on the Scottish clothing stores. She says she doesn’t want to open the boxes as she wants to open them on Instagram. Doesn’t she realise she’s a YouTuber?

They stick labels on the honey, which are emblazoned with their name and “direct from the producer”. So they really are planning on selling their honey, eh?

she says she doesn’t sort or swap out her wardrobe for the seasons because doing the job that she does, she travels and might need summer clothes during winter… wonder where she’s planning on going with her work as her invites on trip have clearly been dwindling. She also recommends that everyone “pack down” their summer clothes to make space for the autumn wardrobe. Am I imagining it or didn’t she do a whole flog on reorganising her wardrobe and packing down?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's the last week of August/First days of September

Lydia : it's 1st of September, it's officially Autumn. Well, more like I've been selling summer stuff since early May and I have nothing happening in my life so I have to occupy myself with this autumn house redecoration to sell you new stuff. I am so looking forward for the autumn rains because my favorite thing to do is lay down by the fire and do nothing. Two months of free week-ends away, galavanting in froufrou gowns, was really exhausting. And I've not had a proper holiday too, so I really need this cosy relax me-time. Re-entering with myself and all you know. Plus, I really need to prepare myself for the change of hour. Because I'm really in tune with my body so I know I need to catch up all the extra sleep I can before the one hour change, because this always affects my day routine sooooo much, so I really want to make it a point to stay on top of it this year!

Meanwhile : other ladies are enjoying the last days of summer on the beach, or been invited to important events...

Screenshot_20220904_164527.jpg

Screenshot_20220904_170550.jpg
Screenshot_20220904_170656.jpg
or still wearing strappy dresses for an evening out in town...
Screenshot_20220904_170340.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love the post above - so many influencers are busy with work right now and/or are on amazing press/brand trips and red carpet events! dressed by designer brands, going to Venice Film Festival and parties.

I noticed that Amelia has gone to Milan/Lake Como - don'tknow which brand yet, but another busy girl on a lovely trip!

Following Lydia you have to make do with a stomp across a UK beach, driving through London, dead flowers and plants in her home, and cooking with frozen puff pastry from Ocado - all with the fake smile and fungus nail polish and streaky tan! Luxe moments I don't think so!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.