Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm dying. ROFL This is hysterical and so realistic!!!

Reactions: 18
LOL joke’s on her because seeing some vapid bint prance around getting “ready for autumn” with overpriced candles, dead flowers and bragging about her (faux) Hermès and £1000 dresses is, in all actuality, a reminder to viewers that they have little and Lidl (pretends) has a lot.

When I’m feeling financially constricted, I’m not watching donkeys unbox $10000 handbags or do yet another who knows how much reno to their home as a “way to escape”. I’d rather gouge my eyes out and stick bespoke kitchen garden cucumbers in my empty eye sockets than watch entitled assholes unbox more shit that’s ruining the planet.

Reactions: 45
Mrs Millen Gordon could only force one smile in that whole campaign. Tragic. She was more upset it wasn’t whispering angel.

Reactions: 17
Josie’s latest flog mentions she went to the Ivy in London. A long term influencer/friend has a new project. Josie mentions it will be a business/videos on how to make it in the YouTube industry and all the tricks behind the scenes and connections et cetera. Is Josie referring to Lydia?

Reactions: 8
People who ONLY have to THINK about the horrors are of the world are the only ones with the leisure of watchingYouTube to escape it.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster so sorry if the quote here isn’t right. I have so many gripes with her in general but I know this video is a result of her just trying to get emulate a popular tiktoker (surprise surprise) - in a YouTube video a while ago she mentioned a tiktoker she loved with a dog called rhubarb but she ‘couldn’t remember her name’ which happens to be one of my favourite creators called maybetamsin. She is genuinely witty and funny and I don’t know her whole background but she seems to be pretty well off and monied and I always see Lydia comment on her videos. She did a what’s in my bag video a few days ago and watching Lydia’s is so cringe because she’s trying to emulate that same relatability and effortlessness that maybetamsins video had but it still seems so wooden and calculated. It just feels like she’s trying to emulate or associate with anyone who she thinks is ‘posh’ or ‘old money’ but she will never understand that it’s not something you can just copy and that the real deals will spot the fakery a mile off. I can’t believe she’s still hoodwinking people with this laziness and fake persona

Reactions: 49
omg I love Tamsin. She’s naturally so chill n the whole old money thing is literally just how she is. It’s a natural way of life her voice n demeanour are part of her personality I love her

Reactions: 17
Lol no reason for sorry! GMTA

I remember seeing that dress posted last week and it reminded me of my own actual grandmothers couch. It looks worse on her than the couch! Who wore it better?! or Lydia ? Hahaha

#alwaysthevictimofsomething

what is this new accent?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't worry too much we all know she won't be 'buying' any autumn candles she will be getting last years out of the cupboard . I mean I have a few autumn candles and an autumn duvet cover but I don't need to write it in my Home Bargains (pheasant yes I am ) diary FFS!

Reactions: 26
So I’ve been doing a little online snooping investigating and it turns out Elsie has never been as classy as she would like everyone to believe.

I found this comment on her one of her sister’s Instagram Posts … I’ve redacted Alice’s username because it’s quite obscure and difficult to find, and also to respect her privacy as unlike her big sister, she obviously doesn’t crave public attention.

Of course Elsie thinks her own comment (posted using her ‘princesssealpuppys’ account) is so hilarious that she’s liked it herself … I would be truly mortified if I was related to that absolute turnip!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
She is the epitome of uncouth.

Reactions: 21
I noticed it in Ali’s vlog when he’s painting the stripes, she’s also developing a fake vocal fry.

She is the epitome of uncouth.
I’ve always wanted to know, so what is couth?

Reactions: 15
Just watched tamsin- such a different league!
What does Lydia when she goes to events. I can imagine she walks in (well her bag does first) she reads the room and then fakes it.
meeting her minion mist make her day that she feels so above them.
does she get intimidated buy those “better” than her or does she act like a child to fit in? Fake flattery etc

Reactions: 14
I’d have a lot of respect for her if she did that.

Reactions: 6
Just yet another bizarre reply and way of formulating her answers. What does she mean by confused? Overwhelmed? To me it sounds like she used to not want kids so it would upset her before when people asked. Now that she is "confused", first of all she think every people asking "are you pregnant" are confused as well somehow, and second it seems like confused means she thinks she might want kids but is not sure/something's holding her from it. So she responds to a comment about "I feel like Lydia is pregnant" by talking about her point of view on pregnancy, not about is it okay to post these types of comments.
It just NEVER makes sense. And they work in communication.

Wow. I want you to give me a whole strategy on how to improve MY life now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
“Old money” “new money” aside Tamsin just come across natural and there no feeling of pretence.

Couth just means well mannered and cultured. With all her international travel you’d think Mrs Millen Gordon would naturally have this. But every degustation is clearly wasted on someone whose diet is made up of pasta, frozen pastries and domino pizza.

Reactions: 13
I’d have a lot of respect for her if she did that.
I’m sorry but I think it’s way too late and if she did it would be because she knows it will get her out of the doghouse so to speak and not a true apology! If she was sincere it would have already happened and for her to do so after reading here would be fake and she’s said her peace that she is the one who was a victim in her sick head! I don’t know if you have been around and seen when Nicky moved out and right before or after Christmas last year? Well she was having a hard time and Lydia again with her quotes posted a dig to her I can’t remember exactly what it said but everyone knew it was to Nicky obviously and I just thought what a bitch!!! That’s who Lydia is she’s one of those girls who are mean spirited and thinks she’s above everyone and she’s the only person who only feels sorry for herself and plays victim to make someone else look stupid!!! Lydia is a narcissist!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.