Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest flog: 16:10 : She feels in synergy with her decor because of the Amazon striped dress and she goes on to say she knows she's an interesting ...person, hahaha! I guess she has to say it herself since no one else ever will... I wonder what it feels like to live in Lala land...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Im just watching her latest video.
Haven’t watched in ages but there is nothing to watch atm.
She is showing these two Bob dresses from Amazon? She says they are soooo comfortable to wear?
It’s a sack.
How would it ever be uncomfortable to wear.
Her hair is becoming very ageing too in this full length to camera chat. Also those that go to soho farmhouse on a regular just call it Farmhouse…
Zzzzzzz
Now she’s having her makeup done…
Zzzzzzz
But then how will people know she’s talking about THE Soho Farmhouse??? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she found religion?🙏🏻
Only because that cheap white Amazon dress reminds me of the gowns Spiritual Baptists wear when they are christened in the sea 👻
View attachment 1509945
Maybe someone will dunk her in that nearby creek she walks alongside
Witches used to be drowned …….. burning at the stake failed a few weeks ago when Ali turned up with a rucksack of plastic water bottles
Well said. And will someone please stuff that LV pochette Métis... it looks so sad and you know she doesn’t use it now that she has an hermes bag...

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Why is Aldi so concerned about not looking “urban” when his home away from home is the MK multi storey parking lot?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Is it just me or her interactions with Alex super uncomfortable to watch? I felt like she was constantly intterogating her and making her feel uncomfortable. Like she brought up her taking holiday TWICE as if she wasn't allowed to. I feel like people who are around her are always on their toes and they don't look comfortable at all. I sensed zero relaxed energy from Alex.

She just seemed to be verbally bullying her all the time.
Lydia had major Cruella vibes and it came out because that was the most real she's been.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is it just me or her interactions with Alex super uncomfortable to watch? I felt like she was constantly intterogating her and making her feel uncomfortable. Like she brought up her taking holiday TWICE as if she wasn't allowed to. I feel like people who are around her are always on their toes and they don't look comfortable at all. I sensed zero relaxed energy from Alex.

Lydia had major Cruella vibes and it came out because that was the most real she's been.
It's not just you. She accused Alex of stealing several times, made fun of her choices in men (mind you these are the fathers of her children, ya know, the ones Lydia doesn't want in her house), mocked her for not having a fresh pedicure, (again ridiculous when Lydia hadn't had one either), mocked her shyness and reticence to speak on camera, the list is endless, and this was just 54 mins of film.

Lydia is not a good friend. Absolutely not a good wife. Not a good pet mum. Not a good daughter. There is nothing good at all. She claims to have a British sense of humour, whilst jokingly mocking all around her. I'm married to an Englishman. He has the expected dry sense of humour that is dead funny, but there is no cruelty to his interactions with his peers or those who work for him the way you see with Lydia. Lydia is a bleep. Full stop.

Alex appears to need the work. I honestly think Carrie is working for Lydia as a fun, lazy hobby and that she's got family money to fall back on. No one seems to want to be around Lydia unless they're paid to do so or are trying to increase their own engagement by assuming her follower count is real and not all purchased bots.

Ali is super into golf right now. He's trying to practice his golf swing and excited about it. He gets moaned at even when simply speaking about how it's going. She has zero interest in anything that isn't about her. Yet she has a suck attack if he doesn't stop working out downstairs to run upstairs to watch her unpack a dreary food shop for her vlog. She is the absolute WORST. Tee hee.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Imagine going from shopping at places that sell items £2k+ to shopping for clothes on Amazon 😭😭😭. Not even I buy clothes on Amazon. We use to when we were kids playing around cause we could go to actual shops ( boarding school) but never seriously. This woman acc SHOPS on Amazon… 😭😭

Nothing wrong w Amazon BUT when you promote yourself as luxury, premium, high class etc shopping at Amazon is ironic n laughable. Also why sit n order food on ur phone the times it takes u to sunbathe or even walk the dogs or scroll on ur phone you could’ve gone n come back. Why don’t they take the dogs to social area like supermarkets, parks etc to get them familiar w other people n things

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The list of ailments in the wiki is growing...added long covid etc

View attachment 1510094View attachment 1510095
View attachment 1510096
I bow down to you.

But Alex is on the payroll just like cawie. She wont be around much longer though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
duck off with your self diagnosis of long covid, you literally had covid last week. You need to be suffering for months after to have long covid.
My husband has it and he wasn’t even that sick. Minor symptoms but it has been almost a year and taste/smell haven’t returned. What is she even talking about?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sorry its her feet, but that huge red sore on her small toe, shows her wide trotters are rubbing like crazy on the inside of those pointed flat shoes 😂
1660869398957.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Agree! I feel like Alex must need the income because she seems to hate being around Lydia.

Well said. And will someone please stuff that LV pochette Métis... it looks so sad and you know she doesn’t use it now that she has an hermes bag...
It bothers me so much that she doesn’t stuff her bags. Also that she shoves some into too short of shelves and the handles are bent.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I mean……… tiny cough cough (look at camera cough cough cough some more for the camera)

I’m only this far and I’m disgusted. My gosh she’s vile to the few people left who stick around for the abuse. She’s got the vibe of “bloody creativity” in the slaughter of Ali’s last remaining (flattering) TOO URBAN clothing yesterday and Alex doing makeup today. Can’t wait to see her infect the entire KM team with her pity party (and possibly Covid) during the catalog shoot.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.