Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she says she has long covid but that is when you have symptoms for 12 weeks or more. Didn’t she only have it a couple of weeks ago? She’s so full of utter shite.
Correct, most people are well by 12 weeks, if not then the symptoms are classed as long covid. Old Elsie loves a drama :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
oh for duck's sake, she's self-diagnosing with long covid? she's just still getting over regular covid. long covid is a whole different beast.

Reactions: 18
oh for duck's sake, she's self-diagnosing with long covid? she's just still getting over regular covid. long covid is a whole different beast.
We are never going to hear the end of it are we? Anyone notice the sly look to camera when she started coughing when having her make up done as if to say....'See, I'm still suffering'?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
We are never going to hear the end of it are we? Anyone notice the sly look to camera when she started coughing when having her make up done as if to say....'See, I'm still suffering'?
i guess it doesn't matter to her if alex gets covid (even though lydia SAYS she's testing negative, who knows) and spreads it to her family.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t seem to run out of breath/become breathless when she’s shilling Amazon crap. Funny that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Coincidence she tested negative just in time for the KM shoot? 🤔

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She has only confessed to having Covid because FROW admitted this (in one of her latest Vlogs) was the reason she didn't attend Fashion Week in February. Always one to jump on the bandwagon is our Lydia.

The clickbait title too, I literally laughed out loud when I read it. She wants people to think they are leaving their house to move into their new Cotswolds mansion, with a pond in the garden, an outdoor pool, 5 acres of land with organic veg gardens and with stables for a horse and beautiful outbuildings she can convert into an office, stylish gym and home spa. Oh, and it is only 5 minutes from Soho Farmhouse where she buys her sourdough bread and 10 minutes from Daylesford. What a pathetic waste of space this woman is, she literally makes me gag she is so repulsive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Laura Blair had long Covid, was really really unwell for over a year, eventually got onto the testing trial at hospital to try and help her get better.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She does an online shop like a kid browsing an Argos catalogue making a list for Santa

If she enjoys doing a weekly online shop so much, I don’t know why she does it in her phone. I find online grocery shopping a much easier experience doing it on an iPad or laptop

Weird convo about buying tartar sauce. Strange that Lydia wants to buy the sauce - then build the meal around it. Most people plan a meal and compliment the food by purchasing an appropriate condiment

She is and always will be a wasteful impulsive buyer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She said she looked beautiful after Alex had done her makeup! She loves herself so much it’s so ugly!
i have to step in here and say it's healthy to think you look beautiful. i love myself a lot and i think i look beautiful. this is a good thing. i wouldn't look down on anyone, even lydia, for self-love.

Laura Blair had long Covid, was really really unwell for over a year, eventually got onto the testing trial at hospital to try and help her get better.
that's how i found her videos! i really like her.

Reactions: 9
How is Alex able to do Elsies make up when she doesn't close her eyes and blinks 1000 x a minute. I'd purposely jab her in the eye with the brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When did she become allergic to eyeshadow?
She claims she only wears it a few times a year when she has to

Absolute tosh - if I think of the number of times I have watched her apply it

Another self diagnosis

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So she tested negative once and decided to have everyone round her house and go out to a shoot. Chances are she was still positive as I am pretty sure you are meant to test negative 3 days in a row to be in the clear.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So she tested negative once and decided to have everyone round her house and go out to a shoot. Chances are she was still positive as I am pretty sure you are meant to test negative 3 days in a row to be in the clear.
After 5 days (of initially testing positive) you can start testing again and if you test negative on two consecutive days and you don t have a temperature you can end self isolation.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.