Lydia Millen #145 The ship is sinking....from Luisaviaroma hauls to kitchen garden hauls via Waitrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This monster can't even buy tulip bulbs without trashing every single other tulip in the world as being "a word I will not say" and that her choice is more ELEGANT than all other tulips. Oh and the Allium she has chosen is just more special of a purple than any other allium in the world.

She doesn't want them in too many places, just the front beds and maybe a planter by the greenhouse. Like she hates them? She's weird. OH and can't wait to see the DRIED DEAD FLOWERS she's planning for her Autumnal displays (haven't you heard she HATES pampasssss grass now so will fill the house with dead/dried flowers and wheat and barley). Woman just look around, you already have them in every pot and all over your garden. DEAD SAD plants and flowers. Is this her way of not paying the florist? Does she just want all the dead stuff like she has done with her "foraging" sticks before?

Give me a FRICKING break!

1660592890040.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Her hair is so beyond damaged! Those split ends are shocking.

Keep using heat, Lydiot. :rolleyes:

Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Should
Def Covid otherwise why not say what was wrong? Chest or throat infection ?? Can’t even look at her with that bow!
Otherwise she would have said she tested negative, instead she said she didn't want to go into it.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Snoopy has been gone since the 7/8/22 and I am one big mess. My heart is broken and I am just lost for words.
The pain is so strong I miss my little boy so much it is unbearable. I always believed that he was here for ever. 💔🌈
O I’m so very sorry…..you must be heartbroken…..it’s only natural to mourn such a love in your life….please accept my deepest condolences…I know what it’s like to lose a dog member of the family. I too went demented for a while. ❤❤❤❤❤❤😪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.