Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to our @Namima for the thread title with 28 votes 🔥🏆🥇

If, like me, you nodded off during the last thread, here are a few things to refresh your memory...

What words were incorrectly spelled by the duo #iceteamfick ?

* Happiness / Happyiness
* Daddies / Daddys
* Tailor / Tailer
* Smell / Smeel

What did Lidl fail to mention?

* What was the matter with Lumi
* The amount she raised in the charity hike
* The winner of the Chanel heart belt bag giveaway with Sellier
* Why the house and garden renovations aren't going ahead

Where did Lidl go this week?

* Bicester village to spend a voucher
* London for "back to back meetings"
* Soho Farmhouse for a #gifted stay
* To the Range Rover Dealership

What did she treat guests to from the kitchen garden?

* Lettuce leaves (also used as the tablescrape decoration)
* Charcuterie
* Crudités
* An iceberg lettuce, suspiciously perfect

What has she "unknowingly collected over the years"?

* Linen and ceramics
* A bad attitude
* Antique books to style
* A reputation for being difficult

What has Lidl decided to stop "consuming"?

* Pastries, butter and jam for breakfast
* Content that doesn't make her feel great
* Healthy, nutritious food
* Ear wax and dandruff

What was her grandpa's alleged claim to fame?

* He had a no.1 in the hit parade
* He was the no.1 machinery dealer in the UK
* He ran the no.1 Ladies' Detective Agency
* He has a granddaughter who is a no.1 prize *****

What did she say challenges her mentally?

* Spelling and punctuation
* Audio books
* The Venezuelan language!
* Current affairs

What does Lidl think is over?

* Her career
* Covid 19
* Her marriage
* Her vegetable harvest

Why do we think Lidl's desperate for content?

* She's "designing" her "dream kitchen"
* She spent three days tidying her kitchen drawers and sorting Tupperware
* She unearthed her wedding order of service
* She filmed herself putting Lumi into a cat carrier

What is Lidl's new passion?

* Photography
* Ceramics
* Bows
* Etiquette

Why was Lidl annoyed?

* She was one who had to take the Defender for an MOT after being exposed by a Tattler
* She was the one who had to take Lumi to the vet
* She had to help change the filter on the pissoir water feature
* The comments on her Tiktok are negative

How did Ali throw his wife under bus?

* He said she was like the doggies when they plop down and give up. "Very similar to watching mommy garden"
* He filmed her wandering aimlessly in and around the Greedhouse while doing a running commentary on her rubbing her boobs and bum and flicking her hair
* Showed her helping herself to food and not serving him
* He filmed her "bee dance"

What statements did Lidl make?

* "We love this house and will do whatever we can to keep it"
* "When size 4 needs taking in = #skinnygirlproblems"
* She's over trends and will be buying classics
* "You have to let go of the blame you have on others for how you feel, for how they treated you, the injustices that happened to you and move forward"

The 80s rang. They want their safari suits back!

20220802_184830.png
20220802_184318.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Namima

VIP Member
Congratulations to our @Namima for the thread title with 28 votes 🔥🏆🥇

If, like me, you nodded off during the last thread, here are a few things to refresh your memory...

What words were incorrectly spelled by the duo #iceteamfick ?

* Happiness / Happyiness
* Daddies / Daddys
* Tailor / Tailer
* Smell / Smeel

What did Lidl fail to mention?

* What was the matter with Lumi
* The amount she raised in the charity hike
* The winner of the Chanel heart belt bag giveaway with Sellier
* Why the house and garden renovations aren't going ahead

Where did Lidl go this week?

* Bicester village to spend a voucher
* London for "back to back meetings"
* Soho Farmhouse for a #gifted stay
* To the Range Rover Dealership

What did she treat guests to from the kitchen garden?

* Lettuce leaves (also used as the tablescrape decoration)
* Charcuterie
* Crudités
* An iceberg lettuce, suspiciously perfect

What has she "unknowingly collected over the years"?

* Linen and ceramics
* A bad attitude
* Antique books to style
* A reputation for being difficult

What has Lidl decided to stop "consuming"?

* Pastries, butter and jam for breakfast
* Content that doesn't make her feel great
* Healthy, nutritious food
* Ear wax and dandruff

What was her grandpa's alleged claim to fame?

* He had a no.1 in the hit parade
* He was the no.1 machinery dealer in the UK
* He ran the no.1 Ladies' Detective Agency
* He has a granddaughter who is a no.1 prize *****

What did she say challenges her mentally?

* Spelling and punctuation
* Audio books
* The Venezuelan language!
* Current affairs

What does Lidl think is over?

* Her career
* Covid 19
* Her marriage
* Her vegetable harvest

Why do we think Lidl's desperate for content?

* She's "designing" her "dream kitchen"
* She spent three days tidying her kitchen drawers and sorting Tupperware
* She unearthed her wedding order of service
* She filmed herself putting Lumi into a cat carrier

What is Lidl's new passion?

* Photography
* Ceramics
* Bows
* Etiquette

Why was Lidl annoyed?

* She was one who had to take the Defender for an MOT after being exposed by a Tattler
* She was the one who had to take Lumi to the vet
* She had to help change the filter on the pissoir water feature
* The comments on her Tiktok are negative

How did Ali throw his wife under bus?

* He said she was like the doggies when they plop down and give up. "Very similar to watching mommy garden"
* He filmed her wandering aimlessly in and around the Greedhouse while doing a running commentary on her rubbing her boobs and bum and flicking her hair
* Showed her helping herself to food and not serving him
* He filmed her "bee dance"

What statements did Lidl make?

* "We love this house and will do whatever we can to keep it"
* "When size 4 needs taking in = #skinnygirlproblems"
* She's over trends and will be buying classics
* "You have to let go of the blame you have on others for how you feel, for how they treated you, the injustices that happened to you and move forward"

The 80s rang. They want their safari suits back!

View attachment 1466604View attachment 1466605
🎉🎉Woohoo 🎉🎉 my 1st thread Title !!! Thanks guys😘

Re-posting a Tattle "CLASSIC" seeing as our Lyds is now into "classics" ... :cool:
6B3C3846-3E90-48B1-B685-3351A9FB5E78.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Namima

VIP Member
Lumi's bottom on the butcher block.

Screenshot_20220804-182657_YouTube.jpg

Lyds slicing the onion where Lumi's bottom was ... 🤮
Screenshot_20220804-185100_YouTube.jpg

*chef's kiss*
No chef's kiss. Just yuck yuck yuck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Julia123

VIP Member
Sorry here is the tik tok link

The site is mentioned by someone who has commented - check out Mrs Francoise on insta for her clothing range
Looks like 2 patterned skirts to follow 😩
Thats 1 for gardening (aka holding a watering can), 1 for holding an old book and one for setting the table

How have I got to the age I am without purchasing 3 practical skirts like this?
I would probably use my 3 skirts for sweeping the floor as I walk, emergency parachute and doing the can can at a party 💃
I mean.... first of all... this supposed "fashion influenzer" has to buy her own clothing from unknown IG ADs to try on for ticktock views because she has NO PAYING DEALS. The skirt is HORRIBLE and way to SLAM the business for clickbait.

The casual white polo shirt with horse and then rockstuds and massive birkin just make it worse. WHY does she wear only 2 pairs of shoes and 2 bags in that huge closet? And the HAIR is SO BAD in this.

However when she put that lipstick on... she completed the lewk. SHE IS A JOKE... a literal CLOWN. I can't wait to see the savage comments that are going to be posted.

1659668271585.png
1659668369503.png

1659668084139.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Peach97

VIP Member
She’s back….apparently there’s been a fire in the fields near her. Love how she says she was ‘blissfully unaware’ of it all despite smelling smoke. Ever the helpful/concerned neighbour eh Lidl? 🙄
Why does she over embellish EVERYTHING, it’s unbearable. The fields weren’t on fire, they were ABLAZE, CREEPING to her “hamlet”, she wasn’t just unaware (even though she could smell it) she was BLISSFULLY unaware. The whole paragraph could’ve been two sentences. She’s insane.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

K18

VIP Member
I don’t understand why someone who has no friends, never sees her family, hasn’t got a job that takes up the majority of her day, spends zero time with her husband and basically does fuck all, needs time to herself 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

happyforest

Chatty Member
She told Lumi that she's begging at the wrong person, that Ali is the one to dish out the coconut oil. So yes, Lumi is still being given coconut oil. Brilliant!

She makes a smoothie, then pours it out over the floor! OMG what a pig. I can't believe my eyes. She keeps pouring, despite saying it is dripping on the floor. Lumi's butt funk is the added secret ingredient.

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 12.24.50 PM.png

Bathes her dogs in her fancy going out dress, with an added apron as if that will save it from 2 wet dogs, and whilst wearing all her jewelry. WTAF?

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 12.47.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 12.47.21 PM.png

She leaves Porter alone in the filled tub, whimpering pitifully, as she gets Berkeley. It takes a long while. PLEASE LYDIA DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN EVER!

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 12.48.38 PM.png

Goes on and on faffing about this corner, "styling" her new goodies from an antique shop. I'm no interior designer, but this looks shit, amirite?

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 1.06.40 PM.png

She speaks a lot about cleaning, how she cleans, freshens fabrics in "MY HOME", the products she prefers (linked, naturally). BUT, why would anyone take advice from a slovenly idiot that pours a smoothie on floors? Someone that never cleans their jewelry? Blech.

Why does she have to water the beds with a watering can? I thought they had irrigation. IIRC she even made them redo the direction of the irrigation over so it was more "sympathetic" as she viewed the graveyard from her gargoyle perch in the house.

The word of this video is "exceptional". I caution you not to drink every time she says it, or you will need a new, bespoke liver.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Julia123

VIP Member
They look pathetic honestly. Who goes on a charity walk like this?! Gross and completely lacking in self-awareness.
Cawwie is wearing JEAN SHORTS FOR A 26 MILE WALK? Wasn't it a heat wave that day? They don't even look like they sweated at all. I would think at a minimum, the hair would be wet, boob sweat, exhausted faces, flushed cheeks... Something is OFF. I look like a soaking wet MESS when I walk 3 miles on a hot day in Chicago.

Who wants to bet they sat at a pub for hours drinking (or a car), then got a ride and figured... they paid and they finished and who cares if they walked the whole thing!? If they couldn't' walk it due to injury etc then just say so and DON'T LIE.

OH and SHAME ON THEM FOR NOT RAISING AWARENESS OR MONEY!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Shoelaces

Yes the Tattlers called it - she has moved into her Edwardian era
All she needs now is to wear her boater hat with this outfit
Apparently she paid £500 for 3 skirts - the first revealed on tik tok - the next 2 to follow for more tik tok content
Shocking look😱 Why does she think this skirt is amazing and teams it with a Ralph Lauren shirt 😱😱

@lydiamillen/video/7128072070738545926?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7116466699603494405
74E90AA0-176E-4F05-8287-C56D33459BD9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
This is simply hilarious!!
Fashion vlogger my arse
View attachment 1491617

Really miffed about Ocado working with her and giving her free shopping. I shop with them every week as it’s so convenient and easy (and I work full time, very long hours - unlike lazy madam of the bungalow - I don’t have time to go to a supermarket). On my way to email them now …….

Did she really not know Waitrose no longer have a deal with Ocado?
Skirt vibes:

20220811_231911.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #146

Ali looks like a sailor without a boat, while Lidl's lewk hit a bum note

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

happyforest

Chatty Member
It is heartwarming to see that she has expanded her nutrition. Ear wax, yum. :sick:

So evolved and at peace with herself, screw the current news topics and world events.

Soz everyone, I have questions. So many questions...

Why is she dithering on the 'to move or not to move' constantly? To encourage more confused commenters to engage? Why is she more and more burnt orange every time I see her? Where did she learn Venezuelan when she isn't capable of ever googling anything for herself? Why is she still reading that one old green book for weeks and weeks based on multiple photo shoots? Why can't she buy a size up and then have the item taken in by her local, fancy shmancy tailor? Why are her news shoes top caps already curled up? Why is she still wearing that sludge colour nail varnish months later? Why has Ali gotten increasingly braver in undermining her and showing her true cunty self, what the hell has she done to him to make him such a deliciously petty bitch all of a sudden? Why is she buying herbs when she has gigantic beds to plant in? Why doesn't she mix in the sauce with the pasta instead of showing dry boiled fusilli with a smidge of "home grown" sauce? Why is her face lumpier than hand mashed potatoes? Why are the dogs still not potty trained? Why are the dogs wearing coats on walks in the blistering heat?

Honestly what a load of bullshit, if a question upsets you then why keep bring it up? she ignores questions about bullying hairdressers, ignores them about her failed brand but not about having kids as over the years it’s been mention many times. There’s no reason to have empathy for anyone asking this question but as per Lydia is trying to pretend shes this sensitive soul. Clearly Lydia isn’t fulfilled as she’s just mentioned about getting another dog? Has an intense fear of being sick but her and Carrie have mention before about them stealth vomming? And if her nieces and nephew are her world then why doesn’t she ever see them or mention them? Why doesn’t she babysit them/take them out for the day? Have toys for them round her house? and really everyone is a bit scared when they have a baby its normal especially the first, being scared is an emotion that everyone feels at some point in life. Basically that question could of been rounded up in lot less words but lydia being Lydia she just talks shit. Complete fake cow.
She pretended to be asked about children because Vic just posted a follow up to her own decision on the matter (on Insta and her blog) and allegedly had a lot of engagement as a result. Lydia is always following. Whatever new topic she spews will be in relation to what her peers, who have left her behind in the blustery dust, are up to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Shoelaces

Any fellow Tattlers interested in this photo
I’m going to drag up the mighty hike from last month (which I still think Lydia & Carrie got a lift sometime in the final quarter of race & there is still 1 donation for £30)
Here they are walking to the finish line. The only two people out of thousands, who didn’t either wear the special tops or their numbers

I found the pic below under number 000. As they approached the finish they must have held up their numbers so that their names would be called out.
It seems Lydia did eventually tie her hair back. Both looking remarkably chilled for such a hot day 🤔

D37243E2-FAED-4359-941C-23B54AB6E772.png

They don’t look as though they have hiked 26 miles under the heavy influence of alcohol. They look as though they are at a weekend music festival.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Cmkchick

Off recent topic and may have already been discussed but saw this post of the hamlet noticeboard - she asked for pumpkins and then not long after posted a video where she ‘harvested her pumpkins’… what a nob!
I’d kill for her kitchen garden, yes I’d kill for her coffins!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

happyforest

Chatty Member
That video when they move in to the Bungalow, she says "no shoes in the new house". How times have changed. Now she's stomping around in dirty boots and clomping loud shoes all day long. I hate to sound superstitious but this Bungalow has proven to be really, really, bad luck. Yeah, they now have more luxury (Aston, Defenders, Hermés, and SOHO) but they're palpably worse off in every single way.

She is the sole damager of her hair. It's not the oils, the gummies, or even the regular bleach/hair colouring. It's the daily repeated dragging of hot tools down the full length of it, over and over again. Many people gave their hair a break during lockdown and came out with healthier hair. Lydia damaged her hair even more during lockdown. She blamed Nicky, but it was already severely fried before Nicky ever met her. There is video proof of that. It now looks the worst it's ever looked.

There is no contrast anymore. She used to wear cute sexy dresses with combat boots, and the yin/yang worked. The distressed denim with blazers. The lob. The structured clean lines of past outfits truly suited her and made her attractiveness pop. Now in frilly dresses, fucking huge bows cinching in a nonexistent waist, with beauty pageant hair and pointy toe destroyed flats, I'd bet to the casual observer their eye would slide right past her. As in, my eye wouldn't notice her at all. If I did notice her, I'd think, oh there goes another woman of a certain age that is addicted to bad plastic surgery. Add the plummy clipped accent that slips in and out and it would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

She was, IMO, very attractive and at least didn't come across as a pretentious bag of dicks. Now she is vile. The pretense of old money, constant complaining and snark towards one thing when attempting to elevate another thing. Her disdain for the little people (her mum). Her fakeness towards her for content only pets. And her absolute nastiness towards Ali, well, sheesh, she needs to fix that plumbing and put the kitchen door back up because the spiral is speeding up. Wonder how their debt repayment is looking now that interest rates are rising monthly and the recession is gaining ground.

That she ever tried to compete with Josie is everything that is wrong with her. She was WAY more attractive than Josephine and Ali far less annoying than Charlie. Yeah, Josie has a gorgeous house, but Josie also lost her dad and is very close to her mother. It's all a trade off. Lydia has both parents alive (not that she seems to give a shit if her mother drops dead). Nothing good comes out of trying to out do others. Healthy competition in work and contracts is good, go for it, but don't remake yourself like a stalker because the fakeness comes across loudly to the audience and all credibility is lost.

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
Sadly, not surprised. She's no gardener and can't even decipher between lettuce and spinach!

We've already established her carrots and other veg are originally from Waitrose, but thrown into a coffin and covered in dirt just for the 'Gram.

Great detective work @Cmkchick !

Even more proof that her whole kitchen garden is a joke, just like she is.
In her recent video of showing us her coffins, she gave us the confirmation she had no iceberg lettuce lot. She bought so many goodies to prepare nice pretty packages of veggies to give out to family and friends but her lettuce all went to bolt. She mut have had so many courgettes but I can't think of anything they made with it (except as filling for pasta and risotto). Courgettes gratin, courgettes pancakes, chocolate courgette cake, mint courgette gaspacho... I mean she has the big kitchen, the expensive tools, the instagram kitchen garden but what does she makes of it.

She pretends to be this new Lydia, and to be fulfilled by that, but it's all smoke and mirrors as we know. She's still this basic immature girl from milton keynes. I don't know what really fulfills her at this point? If she's still Prada, Dior, Chanel Lydia... then why does she not work hard to amend herself and get back on good terms with their pr teams... Oh, silly me, because IT IS LYDIA. She'd rather live miserable and pretend it's all her choice and that she's got so many new hobbies when in fact she spends her day scrolling through pinterest and wishing her life away.

Coach be like "you're on your 11000th house renovation? You want yet another hermes bag to show off? Good, you're completely healed and are now gratuaded. Congrats". Meanwhile Lydia still going "When I have this THEN I'll be happy. I love my life but with a wooden rustic jacuzzi in the garden it would look so much better and so, I will be happier. I love horses, I really want her horse because I love them so much, that's exactly the reason I feel empty right now. I need a horse because girls in movies that have horses look like their life together and are simply happy. I want to be that girl. And I need chickens too because I can just picture myself going to pick up fresh eggs for my non existent breakfast. If I had fresh eggs I would actually eat in the morning. So I need chickens, I will make me happier. Oh my G, and I absolutely need to incorporate oak beams in the house, because then it'll feel like a country house and I will only be happy when I'll have a country house so I need beams in the guest berooms because right now they are depressing and I need yet another place to hide from my manager Cawwie. So I'll get beams, then It'll finally make me like that house and feel fulfilled."

Last edited:
  • Heart