Lydia Millen #145 The ship is sinking....from Luisaviaroma hauls to kitchen garden hauls via Waitrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very Josie of her to purchase a maxi jumper dress

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Holland Cooper sending Lyds PR and taking her on a trip ? She's insulted their brand on numerous occasions plus in the vlog, she opens the PR gift and immediately states she is going to change the belt to one of her own. Idiots.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Snoopy has been gone since the 7/8/22 and I am one big mess. My heart is broken and I am just lost for words.
The pain is so strong I miss my little boy so much it is unbearable. I always believed that he was here for ever. ๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŒˆ
I was worried when we didnโ€™t hear from you. This wonโ€˜t help but I REALLY DO feel for you and know how awful if feels.
I am just soooo sorry you are going through this.
Always remember your beautiful boy is waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge and when the time comes he will run towards you to meet you SO delighted to be back with you.
Your attention, unstinting love and diligence got him to SUCH a good age! Nobody would ever have done more for him and you have to look at this as โ€˜it was his time to goโ€™.
This isnโ€™t a result of you doing something wrong. I know what youโ€™re like so believe me none of that applies to you.
Get his photos out and surround yourself with them and bawl! I still do that over 2 of mine SO many years later. He will never stop being a part of you and you will carry him with you forever.
He was such a great favourite of mine and I have had a good bawl just now too!
Sending you love, support, companionship and two good strong shoulders!

Good Night Darling Snoopy from your Auntie Oops...xxx

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Iโ€™m not convinced it was Covid, she said something about long-time viewers will remember her having this before? And that it used to happen regularly?
She use to complain about headaches I think but tbh she was probably talking tit as like everything she seems to self diagnose herself (gluten free) (dyslexic) (B12 injections) (Headaches throughโ€ฆ.? cant remember what she blamed at the time)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"What is that on MY lawn?"

Who talks like that to their husband when he's quietly minding his own business on a weekend?

Lydia moaning about the "third person" in her relationship being golf - the cheek!! So her obsession with her own body, endless Hermรฉs, redecorating the house over and over with green and "antiques", the constant Kitchen Garden bullshit, and all the alone time with the BFFFFFFFF CARRIE - Ali just has to swallow all that? Got it, Narcissist Lydia can do whatever the hell she wants, but Ali has to be at her beck and call 24/7 or she will publicly shame him for daring to have a hobby.

What a flawlessly dysfunctional marriage they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Who talks like that to their husband when he's quietly minding his own business on a weekend?

Lydia moaning about the "third person" in her relationship being golf - the cheek!! So her obsession with her own body, endless Hermรฉs, redecorating the house over and over with green and "antiques", the constant Kitchen Garden bullshit, and all the alone time with the BFFFFFFFF CARRIE - Ali just has to swallow all that? Got it, Narcissist Lydia can do whatever the hell she wants, but Ali has to be at her beck and call 24/7 or she will publicly shame him for daring to have a hobby.

Their marriage is flawed and definitely not happy. If sheโ€™s like this on camera god help Ali when the camera is off.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

She will chip away at him each and every day for daring to have golf as a hobby, I wonder how long it will be before he caves?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Those bras she is selling are a 34C? What? She's supposed to be a size 4, but I suppose the cupsize is so so wrong so the chest size must compensate. We all commented that the bra size was wrong but that proves it for sure. I'm bigger than her although smaller boobs but I wear a smaller chest size and bigger cup size, but I've never tried intermissimi so don't know how they compare.

I've been away so only just caught up on these 2 plonkers and feel like I've let the team down as I was at Bicester the same day as her and I didn't spot her! Sorry folks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Antique books for show on brand new modern looking shelves, makes it look homely? She hasnt discovered soft furnishings at all yet , the dressing room still looks modern and stark.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look Tattlers!! Looooook!! A package from Holland Cooper and GHD!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Snoopy has been gone since the 7/8/22 and I am one big mess. My heart is broken and I am just lost for words.
The pain is so strong I miss my little boy so much it is unbearable. I always believed that he was here for ever. ๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŒˆ
@Hunevoque2 I am so, so very sorry for your loss. This must be so painful. Snoopy was so blessed to have you as his Momma and will always be watching over you. Sending love and healing vibes your way. โค ๐Ÿค—

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She said "I" 54 times during the first 5 minutes of the video. :LOL: :LOL:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.