Lydia Millen #145 The ship is sinking....from Luisaviaroma hauls to kitchen garden hauls via Waitrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been ill...I never would have guessed!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still suffering but she gets very, very giddy opening all her boxes!

Would any normal 30+ yr old wear something like this???? Will it even cover her knickers, (if she wears em) this time)? *Shakes head in wonderment*

Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 17.47.45.png

Can't wait to see her 'modelling' this dishrag from Holland Cooper! (It's a dress by the way)

Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 17.29.40.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So we are in the middle of a heatwave and some areas of the UK are in a drought and she has just used the phrase since we are moving in to winter. She really is an idiot.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Snoopy has been gone since the 7/8/22 and I am one big mess. My heart is broken and I am just lost for words.
The pain is so strong I miss my little boy so much it is unbearable. I always believed that he was here for ever. 💔🌈
Sending you my love and sympathy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And it also proves that Lydia and Ali don’t sleep together. Because he would have caught it before she knew she was positive
He’s kept well away from her that’s for sure!

sounds use she’s had a bad throat for sure!

Erm that white dress looks like it’s a party dress for a ten year old, not cuntry grandma!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not convinced it was Covid, she said something about long-time viewers will remember her having this before? And that it used to happen regularly?

Reactions: 10
I’m not convinced it was Covid, she said something about long-time viewers will remember her having this before? And that it used to happen regularly?
She used to complain about having tonsillitis every month but don't recall her ever having once consulted a doctor about it. If she had covid she likely had a sore throat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And it also proves that Lydia and Ali don’t sleep together. Because he would have caught it before she knew she was positive
Not that I am saying that they sleep together but it is possible for someone to not catch covid in same household. It happened to me also, my boyfriend got covid and I was negative entire time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Snoopy has been gone since the 7/8/22 and I am one big mess. My heart is broken and I am just lost for words.
The pain is so strong I miss my little boy so much it is unbearable. I always believed that he was here for ever. 💔🌈
Sending you 💕💕💕 and the hope that over time the hurt becomes smaller and the wonderful memories become bigger and brighter. Our fur babies never live as long as we need them to.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Something strange going on with her lips - when she talks her mouth looks like a distorted sponge

Her grammar again🙄 She said she needed to hear out for the timer on the oven - I think the verb is listen not hear 😏

Waffles on about people playing golf 3/4 times a week. While Ali is working on his chipping - what exactly is she doing …..er just sunbathing. She doesn’t realise that while she piffles & prances about, other people use their time constructively to factor in sporting hobbies.
Ali shouldn’t be hitting the golf balls while the dogs are around - very dangerous!

She gets the little dig in about the credit card - telling the world that it is her card but the second card holder is Ali. Oh and it’s her lawn too - not our lawn. Must be her lawn - it’s in terrible condition (even before the drought).

Another vlog lacking in real content - yawn

• Sad
Reactions: 30
No reply’s tonight on YouTube from Lydia or rexysmum - bet they are the same person!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i guarantee this was covid, it's why she's being so cagey about it. i'm sure she never tested, though, because she's british and brits are all pretending covid is over and all that.

Not that I am saying that they sleep together but it is possible for someone to not catch covid in same household. It happened to me also, my boyfriend got covid and I was negative entire time.
i've had it twice (despite wearing a mask continuously STILL and being triple vaccinated; my luck is awful) and my husband remained negative both times. he slept on the couch the first time but didn't bother the second time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Legit question. Why don't people call it Covid when they're ill with Covid? There are now 2 people I personally know, both in their 40s, that had Covid (they announced it on social media). They both passed away recently whilst still having Covid (one in his sleep!!), the other in hospital being treated for Covid, and their families have refused to call it Covid deaths. WHY???

It uncomfortably reminds me of the early days of Aids. My cousin, 24 at the time, died of Aids. He told us all he'd been diagnosed with it, and we saw it with our own eyes. Yet upon his death his parents insisted he'd died of skin cancer to explain the sores his poor body was riddled with. They carried on the lie for 20 years until their own deaths. I don't get it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Legit question. Why don't people call it Covid when they're ill with Covid? There are now 2 people I personally know, both in their 40s, that had Covid (they announced it on social media). They both passed away recently whilst still having Covid (one in his sleep!!), the other in hospital being treated for Covid, and their families have refused to call it Covid deaths. WHY???

It uncomfortably reminds me of the early days of Aids. My cousin, 24 at the time, died of Aids. He told us all he'd been diagnosed with it, and we saw it with our own eyes. Yet upon his death his parents insisted he'd died of skin cancer to explain the sores his poor body was riddled with. They carried on the lie for 20 years until their own deaths. I don't get it.
because covid has, sadly and irrevocably, been deeply politicized and therefore some people see it as a stigma. it shouldn't be like this, but it is. it's a dangerous, horrible illness and the more you have it, the more damage it does to you, but people want to pretend it doesn't exist due to weird political reasons, so here we are. it sucks. now we have monkeypox and soon polio will be out of control too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh @Hunevoque2 I am so sorry 😞 Sending you lots and lots of love and hugs. 🌹 ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13

If they are with the GOP - that side has said it’s a hoax from the beginning. Refused to wear masks or get the vaccine. So they can’t admit they have Covid. Some people would rather die than admit they were wrong.

i guarantee this was covid, it's why she's being so cagey about it. i'm sure she never tested, though, because she's british and brits are all pretending covid is over and all that.

i've had it twice (despite wearing a mask continuously STILL and being triple vaccinated; my luck is awful) and my husband remained negative both times. he slept on the couch the first time but didn't bother the second time.
I wouldn't say Brits are pretending Covid is over, I certainly am not and nor is anyone I know. I am however not allowing it to disrupt my life anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.