Lydia Millen #145 The ship is sinking....from Luisaviaroma hauls to kitchen garden hauls via Waitrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @Namima for the thread title with 28 votes 🔥🏆🥇

If, like me, you nodded off during the last thread, here are a few things to refresh your memory...

What words were incorrectly spelled by the duo #iceteamfick ?

* Happiness / Happyiness
* Daddies / Daddys
* Tailor / Tailer
* Smell / Smeel

What did Lidl fail to mention?

* What was the matter with Lumi
* The amount she raised in the charity hike
* The winner of the Chanel heart belt bag giveaway with Sellier
* Why the house and garden renovations aren't going ahead

Where did Lidl go this week?

* Bicester village to spend a voucher
* London for "back to back meetings"
* Soho Farmhouse for a #gifted stay
* To the Range Rover Dealership

What did she treat guests to from the kitchen garden?

* Lettuce leaves (also used as the tablescrape decoration)
* Charcuterie
* Crudités
* An iceberg lettuce, suspiciously perfect

What has she "unknowingly collected over the years"?

* Linen and ceramics
* A bad attitude
* Antique books to style
* A reputation for being difficult

What has Lidl decided to stop "consuming"?

* Pastries, butter and jam for breakfast
* Content that doesn't make her feel great
* Healthy, nutritious food
* Ear wax and dandruff

What was her grandpa's alleged claim to fame?

* He had a no.1 in the hit parade
* He was the no.1 machinery dealer in the UK
* He ran the no.1 Ladies' Detective Agency
* He has a granddaughter who is a no.1 prize *****

What did she say challenges her mentally?

* Spelling and punctuation
* Audio books
* The Venezuelan language!
* Current affairs

What does Lidl think is over?

* Her career
* Covid 19
* Her marriage
* Her vegetable harvest

Why do we think Lidl's desperate for content?

* She's "designing" her "dream kitchen"
* She spent three days tidying her kitchen drawers and sorting Tupperware
* She unearthed her wedding order of service
* She filmed herself putting Lumi into a cat carrier

What is Lidl's new passion?

* Photography
* Ceramics
* Bows
* Etiquette

Why was Lidl annoyed?

* She was one who had to take the Defender for an MOT after being exposed by a Tattler
* She was the one who had to take Lumi to the vet
* She had to help change the filter on the pissoir water feature
* The comments on her Tiktok are negative

How did Ali throw his wife under bus?

* He said she was like the doggies when they plop down and give up. "Very similar to watching mommy garden"
* He filmed her wandering aimlessly in and around the Greedhouse while doing a running commentary on her rubbing her boobs and bum and flicking her hair
* Showed her helping herself to food and not serving him
* He filmed her "bee dance"

What statements did Lidl make?

* "We love this house and will do whatever we can to keep it"
* "When size 4 needs taking in = #skinnygirlproblems"
* She's over trends and will be buying classics
* "You have to let go of the blame you have on others for how you feel, for how they treated you, the injustices that happened to you and move forward"

The 80s rang. They want their safari suits back!

20220802_184830.png
20220802_184318.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

If, like me, you nodded off during the last thread, here are a few things to refresh your memory...

* Happiness / Happyiness
* Daddies / Daddys
* Tailor / Tailer
* Smell / Smeel

* Charcuterie
* Crudités

* Linen and ceramics
* A bad attitude
* Antique books to style

* Ear wax and dandruff

* Audio books
* Current affairs

* Her career
* Covid 19
* Her marriage
* Her vegetable harvest

* Photography
* Ceramics
* Bows
* Etiquette

Why was Lidl annoyed?

* She was one who had to take the Defender for an MOT after being exposed by a Tattler

* He said she was like the doggies when they plop down and give up. "Very similar to watching mommy garden"
* He filmed her wandering aimlessly in and around the Greedhouse while doing a running commentary on her rubbing her boobs and bum and flicking her hair

* "You have to let go of the blame you have on others for how you feel, for how they treated you, the injustices that happened to you and move forward"

View attachment 1466604View attachment 1466605
Brilliant recap, @Miscanthus 👏🏻👏👏🏽👏🏻❤❤💕 and a very welcome one as I did fall asleep over the last vlog and didn’t keep up at all 😴😴. Shiny new thread - I’ll do better, I promise! 😉 Happyiness is a charcuterie in the back garden...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
For someone who claims she has 3 Hermes bags at let’s say, 30 thousand each… She sure was humming and hawing at paying 3 to 6 thousand for a coat, which I liked. What happened to her “timeless” crappy coats from her collection? Don’t think we’ve really seen her wearing the neck-brace one.
Wait until she discovers that Ralph Lauren makes bedsheets… ( I have a few sets and have become a bed sheet snob )

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh my god. Have just watched part of the designing my dream kitchen vlog as haven’t watched her vlogs in ages and I had unsubscribed ages ago. Wow… what a load of tit! I tried to watch some vlogs in the last lot of weeks, had to turn it off after a few mins as I couldn’t stand her voice. Still got the ugly green nails and the ugly green dressing room I see. I literally cannot stand this woman, she makes my skin crawl with her fakeness!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

* Happiness / Happyiness
* Daddies / Daddys
* Tailor / Tailer
* Smell / Smeel

* Charcuterie
* Crudités

* Linen and ceramics
* A bad attitude
* Antique books to style

* Ear wax and dandruff

* Audio books
* Current affairs

* Her career
* Covid 19
* Her marriage
* Her vegetable harvest

* Photography
* Ceramics
* Bows
* Etiquette

Why was Lidl annoyed?

View attachment 1466604View attachment 1466605
🎉🎉Woohoo 🎉🎉 my 1st thread Title !!! Thanks guys😘

Re-posting a Tattle "CLASSIC" seeing as our Lyds is now into "classics" ... :cool:
6B3C3846-3E90-48B1-B685-3351A9FB5E78.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Thanks to whoever managed to screen grab this unfortunate image which I'm reposting from the previous thread. She seems to have a bald spot on her hairline, due to the way her hair is falling, and a horrible lump on her cheek.

Screenshot_20220802-081802_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
What is this new word mooch she kept overusing in the last vlog?
Interestingly - google says this: ask for or obtain (something) without paying for it although I assume she really meant walk aimlessly

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she thinks having kids would change her life for the worst ? So being scared of being ill was the same fear Zoe had ( Zoe n Alfie) I feel like it comes to a point where would u just go through that in order to have a beautiful child also she’s 34?!?! Since when

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So she thinks having kids would change her life for the worst ? So being scared of being ill was the same fear Zoe had ( Zoe n Alfie) I feel like it comes to a point where would u just go through that in order to have a beautiful child also she’s 34?!?! Since when
In other words she isn’t ready , OK. |Personally I hope she doesn’t have children because I believe she would be an awful mum, really bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Honestly what a load of bullshit, if a question upsets you then why keep bring it up? she ignores questions about bullying hairdressers, ignores them about her failed brand but not about having kids as over the years it’s been mention many times. There’s no reason to have empathy for anyone asking this question but as per Lydia is trying to pretend shes this sensitive soul. Clearly Lydia isn’t fulfilled as she’s just mentioned about getting another dog? Has an intense fear of being sick but her and Carrie have mention before about them stealth vomming? And if her nieces and nephew are her world then why doesn’t she ever see them or mention them? Why doesn’t she babysit them/take them out for the day? Have toys for them round her house? and really everyone is a bit scared when they have a baby its normal especially the first, being scared is an emotion that everyone feels at some point in life. Basically that question could of been rounded up in lot less words but lydia being Lydia she just talks tit. Complete fake cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It is heartwarming to see that she has expanded her nutrition. Ear wax, yum. :sick:

So evolved and at peace with herself, screw the current news topics and world events.

Soz everyone, I have questions. So many questions...

Why is she dithering on the 'to move or not to move' constantly? To encourage more confused commenters to engage? Why is she more and more burnt orange every time I see her? Where did she learn Venezuelan when she isn't capable of ever googling anything for herself? Why is she still reading that one old green book for weeks and weeks based on multiple photo shoots? Why can't she buy a size up and then have the item taken in by her local, fancy shmancy tailor? Why are her news shoes top caps already curled up? Why is she still wearing that sludge colour nail varnish months later? Why has Ali gotten increasingly braver in undermining her and showing her true cunty self, what the hell has she done to him to make him such a deliciously petty witch all of a sudden? Why is she buying herbs when she has gigantic beds to plant in? Why doesn't she mix in the sauce with the pasta instead of showing dry boiled fusilli with a smidge of "home grown" sauce? Why is her face lumpier than hand mashed potatoes? Why are the dogs still not potty trained? Why are the dogs wearing coats on walks in the blistering heat?

Honestly what a load of bullshit, if a question upsets you then why keep bring it up? she ignores questions about bullying hairdressers, ignores them about her failed brand but not about having kids as over the years it’s been mention many times. There’s no reason to have empathy for anyone asking this question but as per Lydia is trying to pretend shes this sensitive soul. Clearly Lydia isn’t fulfilled as she’s just mentioned about getting another dog? Has an intense fear of being sick but her and Carrie have mention before about them stealth vomming? And if her nieces and nephew are her world then why doesn’t she ever see them or mention them? Why doesn’t she babysit them/take them out for the day? Have toys for them round her house? and really everyone is a bit scared when they have a baby its normal especially the first, being scared is an emotion that everyone feels at some point in life. Basically that question could of been rounded up in lot less words but lydia being Lydia she just talks tit. Complete fake cow.
She pretended to be asked about children because Vic just posted a follow up to her own decision on the matter (on Insta and her blog) and allegedly had a lot of engagement as a result. Lydia is always following. Whatever new topic she spews will be in relation to what her peers, who have left her behind in the blustery dust, are up to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
For someone who claims she has 3 Hermes bags at let’s say, 30 thousand each… She sure was humming and hawing at paying 3 to 6 thousand for a coat, which I liked. What happened to her “timeless” crappy coats from her collection? Don’t think we’ve really seen her wearing the neck-brace one.
Wait until she discovers that Ralph Lauren makes bedsheets… ( I have a few sets and have become a bed sheet snob )
Such good points! She must have 45 FREE coats of "dreams" from the KM collections ALONE so she was more inclined to fall into the name brand trap at bister. I'm sorry but that is a LOT for a coat no matter who you are. Especially if she has broken bathrooms and shiny chrome switchplates.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nothing like your husband shoving a timer in your greenhouse, as a treat!! Is that a euphemism? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It is heartwarming to see that she has expanded her nutrition. Ear wax, yum. :sick:

So evolved and at peace with herself, screw the current news topics and world events.

Soz everyone, I have questions. So many questions...

Why is she dithering on the 'to move or not to move' constantly? To encourage more confused commenters to engage? Why is she more and more burnt orange every time I see her? Where did she learn Venezuelan when she isn't capable of ever googling anything for herself? Why is she still reading that one old green book for weeks and weeks based on multiple photo shoots? Why can't she buy a size up and then have the item taken in by her local, fancy shmancy tailor? Why are her news shoes top caps already curled up? Why is she still wearing that sludge colour nail varnish months later? Why has Ali gotten increasingly braver in undermining her and showing her true cunty self, what the hell has she done to him to make him such a deliciously petty witch all of a sudden? Why is she buying herbs when she has gigantic beds to plant in? Why doesn't she mix in the sauce with the pasta instead of showing dry boiled fusilli with a smidge of "home grown" sauce? Why is her face lumpier than hand mashed potatoes? Why are the dogs still not potty trained? Why are the dogs wearing coats on walks in the blistering heat?

She pretended to be asked about children because Vic just posted a follow up to her own decision on the matter (on Insta and her blog) and allegedly had a lot of engagement as a result. Lydia is always following. Whatever new topic she spews will be in relation to what her peers, who have left her behind in the blustery dust, are up to.

Love this post! 'her true cunty self' shines through to all that have seen the light - and I'm counting Ali in there, there's been a shift in him recently, within the vlogs he's openly taking the piss out of her, probably got sick of her moody looks and bitchy comments! Don't forget he could easily edit out the bits of her in his vlogs that he chooses to leave in, her dirty looks, stomping, stuffing her dinner down before he's even at the table, nasty stares, rude quips, sarcasm etc, he leaves it in for a reason - we know this now! It's like he's sending a message for HELP!!!! He's gone along with the safari jackets, horsey stuff, hunting outfits, grandpa smoking jackets, captain birdseye blazer, but he's just more himself in joggers or jeans and a T shirt - not sure we can forgive pj's flapping around the ankles and constant suede loafers but still! He's away and in Mallorca, or if his stories are anything to go by he probably got back from there 3 days ago! Bless him!

• Heart
  • Haha
What is this new word mooch she kept overusing in the last vlog?
Interestingly - google says this: ask for or obtain (something) without paying for it although I assume she really meant walk aimlessly
Josie and Charlie use the word and you know Lydia she’s faking it till she makes it!! Unfortunately it’s a fail every time!! When Lydia tries to act like she’s upper class she goes overboard and you can tell and it’s secondhand embarrassment!!! She begins her vlogs in using her posh accent and by the end of the conversation she’s out of que!!😂🙈😳 So she was on the streets of London wearing her fake Patek Fillipe she she poo so she was trying to act like she was the tit!!! I think she said it over five times and it just sounded ridiculous! If we say that in America we are saying for example My brother in law is a mooch! Meaning he is taking all my stuff and is pretty much a bum!! Or let me take or steal interm’s of food or things!

Reactions: 16
Just bought some Tim tams… there are 11 cookies. Which means Lydia already ate two. she gave Ali 4 and herself 7.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.