Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
OMG !!!
Lyds has Affiliate Lynx'd the photoframe gift Cawwiiee and her had received from the hotel !!!!

Good gawd. Things MUST be bad at The Bunga.

Screenshot_20220721-191236_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Oh Lydia is all about helping herself it is her life goal and mission - it's literally all she does and everything has to fit into this!

Just watched Vics birthday vlog an if you ignore her squealing etc it is a nice party at home, low key, no pretentious table scrapes, just balloons and flowers in the garden and nice food and drink and a home made cake, chilled and relaxed with their friends - pretty sure loads was gifted but she managed to make it look very unpretentious, totally unlike the queen of pretence Elsie!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Oops...

VIP Member
I hadn't heard of Symode so just looked at their website! Their bags look very very good for copies! but then they are pretty pricey and you could get a real Gucci/Dior for that money!

The leather on the Kellys is the right grain and yet both Lydia's black ones have a different grain, as does the gold one, if you are interested look at the link below i've shared before, it shows all the different Hermes leathers and hers has a weird long wiggly pattern to it and is not on their list so it can't be real.

If it wasn’t unboxed it wasn’t real!
It took her 20 minutes to unbox a twilly!
How long would a genuine bag have taken?

Its all fake...and she loves all the space taken up in the discussion of it - look there she goes laughing all the way to her bank...It’s all distraction tactics to take attention away from how bad she is at her job...Same with the ‘fleet’ of cars, she’s deliberately provocative and throws things into the arena all the time then just sits back so see where it lands.

Not many are questioning the new humble version of herself. She’s slipping that in under the cover of bags and vehicles...Stealth is her modus operandi...

You are so right about the leather. It’s not Hermes leather cos it’s not an Hermes bag...It’s a Hermit’s bag.

Please come up to Reception, I would love to introduce you to Joan Baez...🤐🤐

Christ in a boat, who is this????
THIS is...wait for it...Josephine Fear Not For I Bring You Great Tidings of Great Joy...Fashion Mmblr as was Lady of a beautiful Manor House not in the Cotswolds. It’s a long story to long to Splain. Her affianced partner of some eleven years might be able todo it so much better...

Too long not to long...grrrrrr!

To do not to do...grrr

I hate these double post thingies you can’t correct....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

georgiecait

VIP Member
So her step mom regularly stays in the home and watches the dogs while madam and Ali travel. I mean that’s pretty nice of her to constantly put her life on hold to do that.

Was pretty evident that Lydiot was furious that her step mom and step cousin opened the fancy 2019 wine that she ordered after a recent trip… you know the company sent her a 2019 and what she wanted was the 2021 and she shot off a strongly worded email. You know… because she HAS to have the best year that was produced (according to that nick guy) and sold out just to show off… even though her basic bitch barefoot palette wouldn’t ever know the difference. Clearly it can’t be returned now! Even Ali muttered about the year as he poured what was left from the bottle into glasses. They are so frikin petty!

My gosh let your stepmom drink whatever she wants at your house! Especially since 99.9% of it is FREE! She could have just gone to her freebie hoards to get a “rubbish” bottle to cook with and said nothing. But NOOOO she has to call her step mom out for opening it. 🙄 And from the way Lydia and Ali talk about the 2019 they didn’t even want it!

View attachment 1429003View attachment 1429004
The face she pulls in that clip of her talking about the wine being open is VILE. She looks like a spoiled 3 year old who hasn’t learned how to share.

• Sick

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Just catching up on last nights flog. She’s clearly pissed as a fart when she’s talking to the camera at the pub. It makes me feel a bit sick thinking about drinking wine on a very hot day while exercising, it’s totally irresponsible and stupid.

Also I noticed that while mumbling into the camera at the pub she says she’s burned 732 active calories. I don’t think she’s necessarily lying but it makes no sense. I have an Apple Watch and if I was to walk the 14 miles she claims she’s done at a normal pace (and according to what she says they’re doing a decent walking pace of 3.5mph) I would have burned at least 1200 active calories, then again I am a lot bigger than Lidl. Still, it is a very low calorie count. Everything is just so off with this walk 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Oops...

VIP Member
👏👏👏💋💋💋Bravo! Bravo! Thank you for a piercingly clever and funny RECAP dear @Miscanthus .Another stormer of your great observations! Considering you wrote it with your left hand whilst in agony because of the pain from your recent op it really should go down in the annals of Royal Recaps! Oh yes!💜

@Catlady1234 your thread title will delight us for a full week! Brilliant! 💐💐

Talent and fortitude - that’s what our thread is made up of 👌👌👌

• Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
This response comment from Lydia is infuriating ……and ironic when her followers are asking for an apology from HER so they can still believe she is not delusional and someone with integrity.

and stopping to have a 3 hour lunch on a charity walk, WITH wine , then deciding to drive the second half is PATHETIC…..country girl my ass

I’ve never even heard of such trashy behavior

obviously good girl Carrie, Ms. smug because I hike all the time and judge and tease Lydia for not being as outdoorsy than me 😠 bestie

obviously roped her into it and she was completely unprepared. I’m surprised she bothered to film it at all it made her look SO bad. If I was a influencer And got terrible blisters because of the heat, we all know how painful that is, I would be sure to be honest about not finishing. Too much of a paper trial.

question: did she always used to respond to her negative comments on you tube like a asshole with too much time on her hands?

for awhile I know she had to stop reading them and her staff would do the deleting etc.

Btw it’s so dishonest and shady to delete comments that simply don’t agree or just suggest things. It’s one thing to delete abusive or crass comments but slightly negative? I kinda wish you couldn’t delete comments on that platform , now that would be entertaining!

View attachment 1437494

dddaaammnnnnn that is a brilliant comment! 👌👌👌👌🙌🙌🙌🙌
What we are seeing is her legendary stubbornness in display, obtusely refusing to admit to her own wrong doing. Her response to that commenter is very teenager like. Obtuse and belligerent passive aggressiveness. This is how she controls those around her. She gaslights the masses, never takes accountability, rewrites everything to favour herself and truly believes she is not culpable of any wrong doing. In her head her bullying actions were merited. Let that sink in.

I could easily blame her upbringing, after all the philistine can't even get through a meal without looking like a savage. But times are different. The availability of self-help, decorum/etiquette books, and therapists means anyone choosing to continue on a self serving path, blithely leaving very real victims in their wake is just plainly a horrible person by choice.

That is what Lydia of House Tryhard is. A materialistic, vapid, bull dozer that cares only about herself. She attracts the same energy she gives out which is why she and Carrie are thick as thieves. And why Ali has changed so much. He has pledged himself to the same energy in an effort to reap the financial rewards of their faux life of luxury because he is as deeply vain as she is.

What those close to her don't seem to realize, Ali in particular, is that Lydia will always twist things to make them look bad. Down to their clothing. Ali has never looked nor dressed worse. He may drive an Aston, but he is a laughing stock as far as "style" goes. No amount of linen, Hermés "slandals", douchy pendants or "squishing the critics" can change that.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
So these tan Ralph Lauren flats are "sexier" than her Manolo Blahnik ones.
Wait. What ??? Sexier ? SEXIER ??? Has Lyds contracted Covid and lost her sense of taste ? Or all her senses ?

They're tan pointed flat shoes. They're ok. Imo, not sexy. And for Lyds' flat, broad feet look uncomfortable AF.

Screenshot_20220718-195230_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-195238_YouTube.jpg

Here are a few sexy shoes. Various heel heights. Take a look Lyds.
Screenshot_20220718-195754_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-195804_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-195834_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-195908_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-195935_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200014_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200034_Instagram.jpg

More flats ? Google is your friend lovely xo. Flat feet ? Low budget ? High budget ? Here yer go lovely.

Screenshot_20220718-200502_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200536_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200612_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200617_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200628_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200648_Google.jpg

:cool:

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She has properly lost the plot! The fire escape that became the stair well and is now the court yard needs beautifying, before phase 2 starts (which is never)

She's banging on about Neptune furniture - so they've obviously given her a vouher, she wants to put a sofa, a table with 4 or 5 chairs and another table down there, and mirrors on the wall. Basically if you've seen Amelia Liana's new house there is a courtyard there which is her back garden and it has all these elements in it - so Lydia is copying that! Covering up the metal railings with ivy and wisteria. She likes the 'aged' look of the water feature - which is actually green mould mainly! So this will be content in the next few weeks.

Oh, and everyone she's asked for designs for The Courtyard hasn't done them - maybe if you pay?????

Yuck she's letting the dogs eat ice cubes on the lounge carpet which is filthy and stained anyway!

• Sick
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
This is my Premier Minister…. 🤣😂🤣😂
With Jeff Daniels a Michigan boy!

She sure did make this walk for the cancer charity alllll about herself and all she’s done so far is pick up a backpack. In this vlog and in the posts. Listen to how she talks about this and then buried the link. She’s raised $30 of her $2,000 goal. SHAME on her.

She doesn’t even say in the vlog or posts what the charity is for and encourage people to donate and learn more. There is more talk about the dogs nighttime piss than about this charity.

Seems like she’s throwing shade at Victoria for making huge public donations and raising awareness of charities over the holidays. Evidently madam wasn’t put on this earth to even talk about charity and states that as some sort of fact. She completely missed the point of the hike… it’s to RAISE AWARENESS of the actual charity for those who didn’t know about it AND raise money for the ACTUAL cause. She doesn’t have to disclose her donation but why not talk about it? Selfish!!!

This after what seemed like an eternity rambling about herself and acupuncture and how she’s single handedly saving lives by talking about herself care was just 😳

SHAME

View attachment 1428322

View attachment 1428337

Also want to predict… if she does raise a lot of money through this link… guarantee you she brags about it. This disproving her whole line of crap about not mentioning charity to make seem like she’s a good person.
Lydiot is not right in the head. All her time is me time. She is so filled with envy and jealousy of how others live their lives. She just can't help herself. Always throwing shade at someone or some brand. Today it looks like it is Dior and Victoria. I can't wait until we know for sure about the Karen Millen deal. But it's time for KM to move on. Lydiot's designs (ahem) are stale and just repeats.

Last edited:
  • Heart

jessica b

it must be sooo exhausting being around Lydia. She spends 90% of the time just talking about herself. "My eyes are so red" "my mattress at home" "my hair is so dry" "my pupils were buzzing" and she spends at least 5 mins on each point and never asks Carrie anything about her.

Also Carrie has absolutely NO personality whatsoever. NO ONE would agree to just follow her around like that and film her talking about herself. So sad.

• Sad
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
His feet always look like they are leaning forward in his shoes, is that due to the lifts? 🤔
I wondered exactly that. Is that why he always makes one foot stick up to make it appear like he’s walking in virtually every photo?

I can’t watch his latest vlog in case there is more of the ridiculous stooped grovelling to the lens as he optimistically holds out another greige granddad whatever. Could he walk tall and upright to camera not contort himself in half to shrink himself into virtual invisibility to flog his merchandise? He’s old before his time wearing what his wife likes. He's been given/allowed an old man’s study instead of an ultra modern, techy room which would have suited him better. He calls scent fragrance because she’s told him that is what it’s called. It feels like she’s moulded him into a granddad without getting his permission first. When she started bandwagon jumping on this ridiculous coastal grandmother schtick did it ever enter her head how it would make him look? He became a granddad by default whether he chose it or not.

She’s making him look daft by draping herself over the man from Fairmonty. Buy a tripod, stop stooping, draw yourself to your full height, lose the beige, greige, jawstring and ginger. Get some furniture you like and put it in your house. Expand into larger rooms in your house instead of the 2 small ones you have been given. Rooms where there is space to stand up. Probably lose your mate’s medallions as well. Be influenced by someone more on your wavelength who doesn’t mock, emasculate and laugh at you...Does anyone else feel sorry for him that he is swayed by her in everything it seems? In the past, I have liked to hope they really get on when the camera is turned off...as time goes on I sense this is might be becoming less likely. I would still like to be wrong nevertheless.

A possible solution to this is that they keep separate identities on line and don’t muddy the water by crossing over into each other’s work. He is becoming defined by a certain niche of golf and cars. Her niche is face and make up and preaching her gospel to camera. We know she doesn’t like the work of gardening and has little knowledge over what plants and vegetables are called. Best she drops that as she will never convince anyone she likes it when she doesn’t. She gets a lot of criticism for her dress choices so leave the frocks to someone else. Authenticity seems to be the buzzword right now.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I went on a snoop, Lydia left the number plates of her cars in her latest vlog. The Defender has no valid MOT certificate. It expired on the 4th July. Maybe this is why we are not seeing it on the road. Odd how she had it all cleaned but nowhere for it to go! LOL!
Teefers let her Defender MOT lapse and somebody 🤔 reported it! 😁
Maybe they will do the same for Elsie...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Namima

VIP Member
"You got this, chicken"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is NOT the face of someone who "hikes" ... even once a month ...
Liar.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Julia123

VIP Member
So her step mom regularly stays in the home and watches the dogs while madam and Ali travel. I mean that’s pretty nice of her to constantly put her life on hold to do that.

Was pretty evident that Lydiot was furious that her step mom and step cousin opened the fancy 2019 wine that she ordered after a recent trip… you know the company sent her a 2019 and what she wanted was the 2021 and she shot off a strongly worded email. You know… because she HAS to have the best year that was produced (according to that nick guy) and sold out just to show off… even though her basic bitch barefoot palette wouldn’t ever know the difference. Clearly it can’t be returned now! Even Ali muttered about the year as he poured what was left from the bottle into glasses. They are so frikin petty!

My gosh let your stepmom drink whatever she wants at your house! Especially since 99.9% of it is FREE! She could have just gone to her freebie hoards to get a “rubbish” bottle to cook with and said nothing. But NOOOO she has to call her step mom out for opening it. 🙄 And from the way Lydia and Ali talk about the 2019 they didn’t even want it!

• Angry
  • Sick

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
What for her fake home grown veg!

Guys, what's all that with making fun of short people? I'm 1.60m and refuse to feel bad about it, just look at Kylie Minogue or lots of other short beauties 🙄 plus it's not something you can change, you can lose weight, gain weight, have implants.. but height is given (unless you agree to have your bones broken and undergo extremly painful process only to grow few mm). I'm the first to make fun of her when she talks bs but making fun of looking short? 🤔
It is not making fun, I am short 160cm. It is the fact that they all pretend to be tall or don’t know their height. I don’t go around saying I am tall and slim, I admit that I am short and a little on the round side!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Lydia made them get cabs or lifts throughout the 'hike' - not wearing the charity shirts, the chip timings all wrong, drunk, hair down on a very hot day, no sunglasses or hat? Scenic shots of expensive houses on the water, loads of chat about that, no talk about the hike, the charity, other people on it, anything, just woe is me about the blisters!

Just thinking about her Just Giving - wouldn't it be funny if someone donated and used the name Tattle Life - she couldn't remove it and would really really piss her off!

• Haha
  • Heart