Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Sorry but what an utter load of nonsense.. she’s doing a give away on sellier. No Lydia you don’t own the Chanel bag .. heart bag to be precise … as I can’t even imagine you owning one as it wouldn’t suit how you do dress …

she’s doing a give away. Start being honest .. it’s paid partnership for what ?? So you get your mits on another Hermes… I wish these small businesses which j love would stop using idiotic influencers. It puts me off even wanting to buy from them

Reactions: 34

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Maybe that Thermomix is a great piece of kit - I’ve no idea - but it just seems to me that throwing the ingredients into a machine for a risotto is the opposite of what a risotto is about. You are supposed to hover over the saucepan for at least twenty minutes adding small amounts of stock/white wine to arborio rice and lovingly stirring it all the while. This is why I rarely make it any more - don’t have the patience! Her’risotto’ looks like porridge 🤢 and is it the only thing she cooks?
Everything about her is false. She just screams entitled all the time. She can’t dress for toffee .. cannot cook and gives a false illusion to all her followers on Instagram. She has zero identity … copies Josie every time …..

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Good Morning and welcome to today 🌹

We are well met here this morning. You find me on top of a ladder removing the dust from the top of the tall shelves in my library. Ffpah...it’s making me sneeze! I don’t like to let dust settle and I’m sure you are equally punctilious. Now, if one of you could just drop me a quick line on what you would like me to wear last Tuesday, the day will have got off to a relatively good start.

Did you see those fabulous looking strawberry and carrot ice cubes we had published here yesterday? Talk about inspitation! I was inspitated immediately to go and make myself some. So this morning I will be having a volumptuous pre- breakfast snack of yummy ice cubes. Sadly, I won’t have a misnamed lake took look out over when I eat them/it. This saves me the trouble of going on for a full ten minutes making it ok to call a lake by the wrong name (the locals don’t like it etc). Let’s just call my imaginary lake - Lake Invisible. Oh look, there’s Diana Ross schlepping her suitcases back from the airport. Oi! Diana! Diana! Look up its meeeee - the famous one...I’m sooooo impressed by you...

Loud? Moi?

Peace...✌

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
what on earth is she one about? She said she is lucky her trip coincides with a big Fairmont event. She was literally invited along with loads of other influencers to attend the event. Has she forgotten how her job works?

• Haha
  • Sad

Namima

VIP Member
The Affiliate Lynx always in sight.
Swipe up lovely xoxo
Screenshot_20220721-193500_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-184603_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-193916_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-194048_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-194055_YouTube.jpg

THUD !!! The sound of the risotto landing in Ali's tummy. :cool: Awww, at least she tried.
Screenshot_20220721-193508_YouTube.jpg

Next time Lyds, a salad to go along with the risotto would be FANTASTIQUE.
2 side dishes = 1main meal ?
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Leeleebeb75

She doesn't take care of anything that's her problem. She ruins things (Ali included) what was she doing in these shoes???? Pulling the toes along the ground as she went???? People like her don't deserve nice things
It May be a coincidence but Teethers is sending her Chloe boots and Valentino rockstuds to be restored at Restory. I didn't watch Lydia's latest vlog so i don't know what she said. Maybe Restory are now targeting all these idiots to advertise their services.

I am getting Single White Female vibes from Alison. She just can't stop commenting on Babes vlog :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
Longines trip 2019, same boat trip on same lake but she still doesn't know the name of it.
Love the comment on the one pic...

View attachment 1417623View attachment 1417625View attachment 1417626
How filthy are their feet 🤣🤣

Did she really say that about Diana Ross, WOW 🤨 what a complete and utter moron.
Both her and Ali said it. Your impressed when you expect something to be crap or not your cup of tea and it’s turns out good. Diana Ross doesn’t impress people she leaves them speechless and with a feeling of gratefulness that they were able to see her perform live.
Lydia and Ali literally have no clue about anything and everything is wasted on them. Those 2 seats would have been better off being left empty than having those 2ungrateful dumbs dumbs in them. I’m also shocked she said the dinner the next day was the main event and not seeing THE DIANA ROSS LIVE!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Guys, what's all that with making fun of short people? I'm 1.60m and refuse to feel bad about it, just look at Kylie Minogue or lots of other short beauties 🙄 plus it's not something you can change, you can lose weight, gain weight, have implants.. but height is given (unless you agree to have your bones broken and undergo extremly painful process only to grow few mm). I'm the first to make fun of her when she talks bs but making fun of looking short? 🤔
We are making fun of their secrecy not their height. If you’re flogging clothes, the least you can do is declare your height for reference. The fact that they don’t is so annoying. Commenters have asked time and time again and they continue to ignore it.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Just watched the Grand Prix flog, is it me or does her Kellie look like the pattern fake leather as her black one 🤔
Ps christ does that woman moan about tiredness when all she does is self bloody care aka lazy bitch 🙄
1657934611870.jpg
Screenshot_20220716-015656_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220716-020144_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
Not sure if I am hot because of the weather - or because I have just speed read through the last 20 pages of tattle since last Friday 🥵

The Macmillan Hike unnerves me a bit because I had looked into some of these events earlier in the year. You can pay varying amounts of a subscription, depending on the amount you intend to raise. If you pay the minimum sub of £20 you must raise £250
Lydia could have paid a greater subscription, with no commitment to raise additional funds

What seems strange to me is that she claims the event was organised / registered by them months ago.
Why would you be rushing last minute for a back pack?
Why would you not have back up charge for your watch - if they have hiked before they would know how much the watch drains.
It could have been speed charged at each break - I have managed to charge mine when it is still on my wrist!
Why was her iPhone not connected to her watch - this indicates her phone was quite a distance from her watch 🤔

Anyway - Carrie would have all the data on her phone/watch if walking together 👭 - I say this smugly ha
Most people like to verify times/distances when asking for charitable contributions after such an event
Thats pretty large steps for such a small person - that distance would equate to nearer 80,000 steps with me not 60,000 for the distance - but everyone is different

All vests are barcoded - so when all the photos from the day are released she/they should be on there somewhere …(extra smug now)

Strange that Carrie doesn’t show as registered for this event as an individual or part of a Team even though the Just Giving page says ‘our’ hike

Strange no family members or businesses have made a donation to her page - just one random follower who was in such a rush she wrote OG instead of MG

Just going to leave this here - but I suspect that if the walk is not featured much in Thursdays vlog - I will be back here for an inferno blazing rant
Wow

54F0F569-15F7-4327-ACA1-1551E870C6DF.png

I assume she is saving this ‘content’ for her Thursday flog.

Also mention it or not there is no reason why the link to this is buried amongst her aff links on the description. Atleast put it at the top and people can choose to donate regardless of wether she has outright promoted it.

• Sick
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
She writes Balsamic oil from Modena but what she means is Balsamic glaze from Modena PURCHASED from Waitrose

029EF39B-9746-41A9-AC92-4B870937E1FE.png

CAD4083D-88DF-4379-9887-BD74A7CA19D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Chels71

Chatty Member
If she gets 5% of Fairmont booking fees she might not need to bore herself with work for some time…(Provided people click on her link!).Thus the incessant eulogies in last nights extended diatribe…That coupled with everyone‘s Amazon purchases (for everything they buy/ bought for an extended period) will do nicely. She hammered Amazon before the special event for a good reason…Moolah..

Miss Canthus my apostrophes are your apostrophes! You know that!
They are Purple Pony Pirouetting over to you as we speak.
I know Havisham will applaud this decision because she is Saintly Kindness Scarlet personified.

Yours affectionately

Oop’s’ ‘’’ … Xxx
Well I think it’s about high time we let Fairmont know who the real Lydia Millen is!!! Who’s on board? 🙊 Lydia is embarrassed to be an influencer and it makes me sick with this last vlog where she doesn’t film but goes back to the hotel and share’s with what she just had done! Dinner a bare snippet, concert of Diana Ross nothing, the only thing she recorded was the end concert in the dark! But during that lavish gorgeous dinner could have been filmed even a small bit but like everyone says she doesn’t want to act like she’s there for the freebie influencing job that is the only way she’s invited to be there! I really do think Lydia think’s she’s there because she’s Lydia and not to record unless I’m wrong and they just want her to say she’s at the Fairmont! But yet again Lydia doe’s the bare minimum and is just blatantly terrible at doing her job! I’m sorry but flirting with the Fairmont help will get you only so far and frankly it’s very unprofessional for both of them displaying more than a flirtatious relationship with Lydia being married! And Lydia saying she’s sad she’s not gonna have two men on her arm’s! Bitch please I can’t stand her at all!!!

• Heart
  • Sick

K18

VIP Member
Oh of course the ugly Thyme clothes don’t go down to teeniest tiniest dinky size that madam requires 🙄🙄 tell a different story Lydia, this one is boring.

• Heart
  • Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
582F5175-A295-43D1-804B-CAA759C8A6C6.png

WHAT‘S WITH THE STOOPING TO CAMERA?
They’re all at it!
Just grow up and stand up.
Buy a flopping tripod for sanity’s sake?

• Haha
  • Sick

slipperfluff

So her step mom regularly stays in the home and watches the dogs while madam and Ali travel. I mean that’s pretty nice of her to constantly put her life on hold to do that.

Was pretty evident that Lydiot was furious that her step mom and step cousin opened the fancy 2019 wine that she ordered after a recent trip… you know the company sent her a 2019 and what she wanted was the 2021 and she shot off a strongly worded email. You know… because she HAS to have the best year that was produced (according to that nick guy) and sold out just to show off… even though her basic bitch barefoot palette wouldn’t ever know the difference. Clearly it can’t be returned now! Even Ali muttered about the year as he poured what was left from the bottle into glasses. They are so frikin petty!

My gosh let your stepmom drink whatever she wants at your house! Especially since 99.9% of it is FREE! She could have just gone to her freebie hoards to get a “rubbish” bottle to cook with and said nothing. But NOOOO she has to call her step mom out for opening it. 🙄 And from the way Lydia and Ali talk about the 2019 they didn’t even want it!

View attachment 1429003View attachment 1429004
Talks about the year of the bottle of wine like she’s some expert, but doesn’t know how to set the table properly. Hehe!

Also why does Ali always pour drinks like he’s a waiter. I find it very affected / bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
My Final Trip - definitely click bait!

Course she takes the bib thing off straight away!

OMG the way she's going on about it you would have thought she'd trekked across the Sahara! Who does a hike and then checks into a suite at a hotel for a spa break!

Still on £30 btw - Just Giving - where's the donations from your family and friends then Elsie??

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32