Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1384344
What is this word salad?July - promenade at dawn? What does that even mean? Does she realise that dawn is at about 4.30am during July??
As a non-native English speaker, I am embarrassed for her English. How bad must it be when even I know she's using wrong words or their spelling. Not to mention when she butchers Italian or French, using them to sound smart or interesting but ending up sounding stupid and ridiculous.

Reactions: 33
After seeing the shorts they made Ali, I don't think S&H like him...

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

I'm guessing at this point she's now selling for financial reasons rather than to "curate" her collection....

Reactions: 29
Oh no....were you in the next hospital room to me? I hope you are ok?..

Reactions: 11
Hanging out with Digby and Julian - must be on his tippy-toes as well as his shoe lifts. He’s turning into his wife with that cinched in waist too.
Isn't it Julius @Milking Keynes?

Of course I don't watch MIC but I think he's a life coach....perhaps he should have a session with Ali?

This looks so fake and put on … he’s not leaning in .. he looks tense as if he’s not remotely attracted to her
Awks...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How is anyone mortal going to able to fit into her clothes? She’s the tiniest person dontcha know?

Reactions: 24
Grossie likes to kick up her leg....

Are you ok @Wophie ? Just catching up too....
It can be difficult to read about Lidl's vacuous existence when dealing with real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She keeps on showing us a new black summer dress every single vlog, pointing out how she thinks black is a classic French chic summer dress color yet... We're still to see her actually wearing black. Especially since she was in France, come on show us how a black dress is so French summer Elsie.

Reactions: 22
She does everything so randomly! Why not decorate BEFORE you are planning a party, but after, and then be sorry you can't show off. I swear she is the opposite of logical, in every way
well pretty sure the party she’s referring to was Charlie and Josie and that she wanted to show off some “living” plants and be braggy about the “summer decor”.

the state of the plants she had out there…. So dried out. Does she never water them? How Lazy is she as they are literally right next to the kitchen?!

Reactions: 19
Isn't it Julius @Milking Keynes?

Of course I don't watch MIC but I think he's a life coach....perhaps he should have a session with Ali?

Awks...
It most certainly is, @Miscanthus - I stand corrected! I am an addict of MIC so am disgusted with myself at this oversight. However - random fact - Julius was also on The Voice - but did he get a chair-turn? You’ll have to watch and see!

Reactions: 9
These are the ones I ordered, I haven’t seen the Tory Burch one in person though but I have been lusting after it online for months, it’s purple, beige and yellow though so not sure what it will be like in person.

I LOVEEEEE the colours of the TB!!! Lavender is my favourite colour!

They are two different designs of bags. So I say keep them both

Reactions: 8
Oh just realised it is 5.20 and no flog up yet, too busy showing us her cucumbers!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.