Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do you follow?
I follow alot of dog and cat charities, disabled dogs and cats. I follow one lady georgia.louise1 who does alot of Zara, I don't follow any of the others, their accounts are open so you can look if you want too without a follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Could someone please strangle the bloody woman with that twilly :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 16.44.10.png

And why is she wearing a bathrobe with that dress and why is she flashing her white bra???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Really? Selling used and likely filthy items on a second hand website is a “drop”? Get over yourself 🙄

ED3A7320-0C4B-46CD-B218-AEBC8D6C5D29.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She is laziness personified. People do everything for her. Even on the way to her gran's birthday party, she sat in the car whilst Ali brought Porter out first and buckled him in, then he had to go back to get screaming Berkeley. Why couldn't she have brought one dog herself? It's ridiculous how little she does.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 12.10.48 PM.png

She twirls and fondles veg. Eye fucks herself, picks her nose, and scratches her head and rubs her body. And I guess she is an Olympian scroller based on her always being hunched over her phone.

The state of those shoes!! Her gran looks far cuter in her trainers.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 12.11.22 PM.png

The "effective" chairs (whatever the duck that means), that she loves so much, that she says have needed cleaning several times because Lumi keeps peeing on them.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 12.18.46 PM.png

Still a bicycle face, soz.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 12.33.28 PM.png

With some Squidward phallic nose action in play.

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 5.35.13 PM.png

From latest video, around the 6 minute mark, when she's waxing poetical about HER choosing to rebrand and be all about kindness and not caring about being on brand lists anymore. She never looks at the camera. Flapping hands, driving her fingers into her palm to make points, but looking off and to the side.

Sure, Lydia, I believe you're absolutely delighted to no longer be included in the big luxury brand boondoggles.
I TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU. Hahahahahaha.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 12.36.25 PM.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
She must have just had those bedroom chairs cleaned, because in previous flogs they had a throw completely over them due to the cat wee stains!

Her Manolos are so battered, the leather has come off the toes - either bin them or send them to the Restory or another restorer! Why not wear trainers - oh sorry you sold all the Jimmy Choo free ones on Depop! She cannot even get it right to go to her Grandmas for lunch! Sliders, trainers, flat sandals, she's definitely got them but doesn't wear them!

She is barely mentioning the things she does and is paid for in her flogs - wonder if she is going with Aldi to F1 tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She must have just had those bedroom chairs cleaned, because in previous flogs they had a throw completely over them due to the cat wee stains!

Her Manolos are so battered, the leather has come off the toes - either bin them or send them to the Restory or another restorer! Why not wear trainers - oh sorry you sold all the Jimmy Choo free ones on Depop! She cannot even get it right to go to her Grandmas for lunch! Sliders, trainers, flat sandals, she's definitely got them but doesn't wear them!

She is barely mentioning the things she does and is paid for in her flogs - wonder if she is going with Aldi to F1 tomorrow?
YES! Her Golden Goose trainers, the Plimsolls, or even the dreaded Hermés slides would have been heaps better. Ancient Greek Sandals have gorgeous sandals that wear like iron and are actually comfortable. Even wider feet look good in many of their styles.

Wack the hair in a ponytail and she'd look cute even in the long dress. I miss her ponytails. Her hair is suited to that look. Or even a half up, half down style. I would LOVE her to get some layers and embrace her natural texture, it would look glorious if she put the time into learning how to diffuse or air-dry her waves with the right products. All that straw damage would be gone in an instant and she could keep the look of the length she has now. It would also be far less dated than that blunt length haircut she's always worn.

But no, it's either always dated beauty pageant curls or a Victorian bun with the sweaty Twilly wrapped just so. I suppose we should be glad she doesn't wack on huge fake lashes too. LOL

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She’s just like Stephanie Jarvis from Chateau Diaries. This woman’s chateau has no heat and she does not want to spend money she gets from Patreon fix it. She receives over 30 thousand a month from Patreon. Any who, it’s all about her and her shopping. Someone posted this video and it reminded me Lydia and Ali. This will be them in 20 years. 🤣

OMG, I have not watched her video yet, but it looks like a brides maid dress from 1982. 🤣🤣
Hello fellow château diaries connoisseur. I've thought about Stephanie many times watching Elsie going on about old buildings and wanting to buy an old house to renovate. Just recently, Lydiot showed us how she and Stephanie are alike with yet another broken bathroom is the house. They are both more obsessed about the look of things and receiving as many gifts as they can and pretending to be grandiose. I hope Lydiot never finds out about château diaries. It will give her ideas about owning her own little shiteau.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hello fellow château diaries connoisseur. I've thought about Stephanie many times watching Elsie going on about old buildings and wanting to buy an old house to renovate. Just recently, Lydiot showed us how she and Stephanie are alike with yet another broken bathroom is the house. They are both more obsessed about the look of things and receiving as many gifts as they can and pretending to be grandiose. I hope Lydiot never finds out about château diaries. It will give her ideas about owning her own little shiteau.
She can make shitney in her shiteau ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I mean that really is the dizzy limit! No recipe for the main event of the whole vlog! I didn’t even notice I was so brain dead! Are they asking her for the recipe in the comments or has everyone lost the will to pay attention? View attachment 1374920

She is SO lazy,

It's like how she posted her stupid Amazon dress Rosie tik tok and didn't include where to buy them!!!! or even their name or price,

people were begging her in the comments to provide the info but instead, she decided to spend her time writing mean replies to negative commenters.....CRAZY

She's so preoccupied with how amazing she is, that she doesn't get the business fundamentals that are necessary to allow her to prance around like that for a job...

Amazon Fashion was the sponsor for her latest vlog........I think that's it folks.....she's reached the bottom of the barrel,

she continues to wear high-end brands but it's been ages since she had a Net a Porter voucher.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow just seen her stomping round the Chateau in her shirt dress and huge winter cardigan/coat thing. She looks like she's had a bath in chip fat, how can someone's face be so shiny and greasy all the time? No Lydia it is not glowy!!!!!!!

On this trip she's worn the first dress i've like for ages - the strapless floral one - it is from Needle and Thread - not her usual style or brand, and must be another freebie, as last time she wore one of their dresses was for the Bulgari ad at Christmas. It's a lovely summer dress and should be worn with flat sliders or summer sandals - she's got loads of those, even rockstuds - she bought the flat tan Valentino's earlier in the year - never been seen since! Even the rank Castaner wedges would look softer and more appropriate than the battered Manolo gardening shoes!

She's also wearing begged for Anne Louise dress she's probably had for months, in this picture with Twatty, how is her face greasy and shiny when she's obviously got ready for dinner. I think she doesn't shower enough and just plasters more make up on top of the days make up - because we know she is the laziest person!

Once again synchronised posting from both morons, she says they got back at 1am on Friday morning, and spent all day yesterday posting their trip when they were home doing nothing! How would it be such an effort to post stories on the same day?
“She looks like she's had a bath in chip fat” 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🥰 Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For
Gods sake… she now thinks her and Ali are VB and golden balls.. not a chance in hell.

David Beckham makes his own honey .. and yes has a stunning house in the cotswolds way way long before you even existed on this platform Lydia.

she is deluded beyond belief

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
For
Gods sake… she now thinks her and Ali are VB and golden balls.. not a chance in hell.

David Beckham makes his own honey .. and yes has a stunning house in the cotswolds way way long before you even existed on this platform Lydia.

she is deluded beyond belief
OMG - the EGO - she is unbelievable! ‘Us soon’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Lol was just going to say this and inside the car she has Penhaligans perfume too - on another note the lovely Molly Mae is now advertising By Terry!

Do we know if Lydia has definitely been dropped by By Terry? her old faithful???

I'm guessing if she doesn't mention the CC cream anymore then it means it's officially over....WOW that was at least 4 years brand relationship, I would be really shocked.

Reactions: 20
One hundred percent agree! We just now have to watch Ali setting a table with his fine China. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The loo paper belt made it to Paris! And the wonky boobs are really showing off!
and nice and greasy as always! she needs to be introduced to face powder....at least for the forehead and nose....but she is so obsessed with looking "dewy"

Oooh Josie is at the Beauty pie event is Elsie?

If she's not there is something SERIOUSLY wrong....Beauty Pie is one of the only brands working with her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.