Lydia Millen #14 The one with the beg, the Smeg & the wee man who’s clearly underfed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good. Morning. Everyone.

So you’ll appreciate by now I like to redecorate, a lot.

Well my last thread was only 3 days*lie old 🙄 so I’ve decided to sell it on Facebook marketplace!
Even though it was gifted to me by tattle life I see nothing wrong with making some cold hard cash by selling it on to you plebs!

It’s practically brand new and obviously I love it so so much!
it was the DREAM when I could affiliate lynx it....
but in my line of work it’s only natural I will beg for a new *free* thread and sell this one on. (2% of my sales profits go to charity aka towards COOwiee’s wages)

As I’ve said earlier this week, and on repeat for weeks (because it makes me sound intelligent...and like I actually work for a living) I’m all about the game changing...game changers. Changing the game if you will 🙄
I’ve translated that into an amazon haul on my channel, with basic tit like a water bottle and veg chopping bin.
Game. hanging!!!

Did you see my last blog post?
Did you manage to read it without pissing yourself laughing.
A full on blog post about the little changes I made in my life.
Nuggets of wisdom like “listening to classic FM” and setting up a 4th Instagram account.
You may wonder if I’m trolling but no,
I’m honestly that deluded I think people care about this tit 🤣 and not only that I think I need TWO ASSISTANTS to help me produce this tit!!!

As it’s nearly February I can feel an illness coming on, so I’m going to have a snugglefest with lumi (drug her to keep still) and look for that coastal property I’m just DYING to (pretend I can afford) purchase..I’m also still looking through applications (since Cal grew some and bounced) so keep them coming in, so far we’ve had 2, however they’re both from COOwiee’s soft play group!!

thank you so much for joining my thread! And a huge thank you to *looks up fans name* @Elle Belle for the title suggestion...
continue here!!

😉
@Oohthedrama we don't deserve you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
New release.
Pre order now....

View attachment 77850
Lydia is this close to start selling her open half-used product bottles. Desperate much?

Well, I assume Vic got the idea from Tattle, am I right? How original!

This is a metaphor for Lidl's career:

View attachment 77857
Again, Lydia and Victoria copying each other, how dumb is this pair? Is there even an end?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for whatever poor bint ends up working for HRH Lydia Asshole.
she’s made it very clear she doesn’t want a pleb in her house, to the point she’s thinking of renting office space or chucking them all in the shed.

glad you got away Cal,
and my prayers are with whatever fucker has applied to fill his shoes.

Also Lydia (and Frow) can we stop paying lip service to the environmental cause, it’s clearly not genuine when your concerns, and the changes you both wish to make come with a clause. 🤔
i will buy less leather but......
i just bought this but....
I will buy less after.....

i will only buy when....

Just duck off because it’s clearly fake.
Tick it off your list and drop the pretense.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Claw foot 🤢 plus why is her middle toe not painted #weird
Both Lydiot and Frow like a pointy foot 🙄
Screenshot_20200130_205243_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Do people spray perfume when they cook? I love the idea of a professional kitchen stopping in the middle of service for a moment to spray themselves with some delicious perfume. Some might hit the pans, the plates, the food... doesn't matter, just a quick spritz guys.

duck off, dickheads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Is “shooting something for louboutin” the same as when she was “shooting something with Bulgari” 😂😂 aka taking some pictures in the bulgari globe anyone could get in

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydia today:

Victoria today:

:rolleyes:
The reason she can't have carpet in the attic...I mean #bespoke dressing room 🤢

A new way to beg for engagement on a video.... throw your COO under the bus
View attachment 78049
50 minutes of tit is not edited enough...try again Cawwie and Ali 🤢

‘Ass-thetic’ (aesthetic)
’Bull-MAN’ (Balmain)
’Shirling’ (shearling)
‘Nood’ (nude)

Just a little collection of words she, very annoyingly, doesn’t pronounce properly. Please feel free to add any I’ve missed!
Aminal, Longines, Cawwie 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Victoria at ITF just spoke about her pearl Chanel bag in her best and worst purchases video from 2019. She also mentioned a few things she got before 2018. And i think she just cut her own throat a little deeper with the brands IF they watch

Oh good bleeping grief! They are twinning constantly, and it's horrible
Probably these two cheap chicks hoping and begging to get some new free products from By Terry. Their new Paris by Light collection is out so I bet these beggars fake broke their By Terry products hoping the brand would send them some new stuff i.e. purposely threw their item on the ground because this is how cheap and pathetic they are.

There's no way these two chicks BOTH break a makeup item, BOTH on the exact same day, BOTH from the same brand who happened to have a new Paris by Light event that they BOTH were not invited too nor did they BOTH receive new items gifted to them by the brand hence they now have to go a begging!

Starting to understand how these devious, manipulative frauds like Lydiot think. So pathetic and cheap. Most professional women use their own hard earned money to buy their own things no matter how cheap or costly. We work hard for the money we earn. These losers don't want to work for anything.

And seriously, if you broke something, dropped a powder or palette, are you then going take a photo and paste it all over social media then write about? No, most of us have real lives.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The vlog title was pure clickbait because in 50 minutes she didn't describe any fashion trends for 2020!
and she only bought 1 trend piece last year

2 Bottega bags
1 pair Bottega shoes
1 pair painful Louboutain shoes
1 pair Designer combat boots
3? teddy coats
BalMAYNE this
BalMAYNE that
BalMAYNE everything
Silk hair scrunchies
Plaid, houndstooth, plaid, houndstooth, plaid, houndstooth, plaid
(faux?) Leather pants
Long leather coat/coats
Dior book tote #notgifted
Dior throw #notgifted
at least TWO Dior bags #notgifted
pageboy hats
more freyy-aaanch caps- from France no less!

that's from memory and a quick stroll on insta

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s “love these who”, not “this”. These is for plural, this ia for singular. That will be 10£ Lydia for the English lesson.
Ugh can’t believe I’m correcting you but it’ll drive me mad lol 😂 It’s actually “this”, she’s referring to the photo not the couple.

She’s such an influencer but she doesn’t know that “Yves” was dropped from the Saint Laurent name 6 years ago? Bye.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.