Lydia Millen #14 The one with the beg, the Smeg & the wee man who’s clearly underfed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the Chanel vlog.

I think she refers to so many of her handbags as “work bags“ because she’s putting them through the books as a work expense. She can legitimately claim for things such as clothing and other items that relate to her “job” but not sure HMRC will waive a £4k Chanel bag?!!!

I genuinely believe she doesn't know or think about what comes out of her mouth.

In one vlog she said she'd sold six bags and she was probably going to buy six bags.

In the Chanel blog she said she'd sold 12 or 13 bags and was going to buy one more bag.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Understood😉
this lot all cross over into one hot mess of affiliate links and desperation In my eyes.
some more than others 🤷‍♀️
but they’re so interlinked it’s hard to remember which bish you’re talking about.

is it blonde?
does it have dark hair?
is it married?
does it beg for a living....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi there! Genuine question: how are Chanel SA's inside a boutique? I tend to see horror stories there.

Do you think Chanel SAs see through Lydia?

And also, what luxury brands offer genuine customer service?
Customer service with Chanel hasn’t been consistent. Ironically, the bigger city boutiques have had much better service than my local Chanel which is a boutique within a department store. It depends on finding the right person, but for years the San Francisco Chanel was wonderful. I’ve also had great experiences in Milan and Soho. Both of those stores I’ve instantly been offered champagne, water, etc.

On the flip side, some airport locations have had dreadful service. But at this point, no sales associate can put me off. I just make a point of walking up and asking purposefully for what I’m looking for with a smile. It sometimes pushes people out of their “I’m so bored and superior” into responding to me with a smile and respect. These folks also have to deal with nightmare wealthy entitled clients, so I can begrudge someone having off moments.

The best service has been Celine in Milan and Fendi uptown NYC. Spectacular service. Hermes in Boston was also so nice and relaxing. It’s large department stores, like Saks and Neiman Marcus, which are luxury that have fallen flat multiple times in service as a whole.

Reactions: 11
Concerning all these luxury stores, I have never had a problem in any, and I have been into many in different countries. Manners and education will open any door, pretentious money whores like lidl will put anyone off .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
this lot all cross over into one hot mess of affiliate links and desperation In my eyes.
some more than others 🤷‍♀️
but they’re so interlinked it’s hard to remember which bish you’re talking about.

is it blonde?
does it have dark hair?
is it married?
does it beg for a living....
They all have one thing in common. They all beg for a living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jamie G uploaded her courcheval vlog 2 days ago & is now on a trip with nars (didn't they invite you back lydl after you couldn't stop eye bleeping yourself for a second to speak to founder francois nars himself?) Meanwhile the Millen Gordon's are still editing lydl's no doubt boring af ski vlog.

Zero sign of Lidl in Jamie's vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Concerning all these luxury stores, I have never had a problem in any, and I have been into many in different countries. Manners and education will open any door, pretentious money whores like lidl will put anyone off .
There would be no difference in how I act in Tesco to how I’d act in Dior/Chanel.
If you go anywhere with an attitude you’ll find you’ll get attitude in response.
we all see how much of a condescending twit Lydia is with her own friends and the trades men who work in her home.
she OPENLY admits she’s not good with people, she’s stand-offish and comes across as rude.

There is your answer Lydia. You’re the problem. And you probably created the problem in store that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've always been treated with the utmost respect at Chanel. I've purchased outerwear, accessories, shoes, and handbags. I'm not always dressed to the nines either. It's all in your attitude, IMO. To me luxury boutiques should be treated as libraries. As in don't be a head. Don't loudly squawk "OH WOOOOOW!!", like Lydia does. Don't act like a git. Don't treat the staff like they're beneath you. Be polite, say please and thank you and don't feel like you ever have to buy anything. Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Tiffany, Harry Winston, Cartier, and even Hermes, have all been the same for me. No matter what country I was in. Never been treated poorly. Nor have I ever been pressured to buy anything, unlike lower end stores. That's where the icky pressure has been for me.

Yes! Be polite, friendly, respectful. It’s quite simple.

And anytime I feel pressure that’s when I immediately leave. I won’t be pressured into spending what I don’t want to spend.

Lydia Millen: Inconsistent, unprofessional, hard work, and proud of it.

Reactions: 15
I think the problem is not with SA’s “attitude” towards Lydia. The problem lies in her lack of confidence and low self-esteem. She knows she is a fraud. And deep inside she still sees herself as that bottom half naked Ibiza go-go dancer.

Reactions: 25
There would be no difference in how I act in Tesco to how I’d act in Dior/Chanel.
If you go anywhere with an attitude you’ll find you’ll get attitude in response.
we all see how much of a condescending twit Lydia is with her own friends and the trades men who work in her home.
she OPENLY admits she’s not good with people, she’s stand-offish and comes across as rude.

There is your answer Lydia. You’re the problem. And you probably created the problem in store that day.
Manners, respect and a little smile will get you a decent response where ever you are, lux or cheapo ! We all know lidl has none of those.

Reactions: 9
excuse the fact they’re getting longer and worse 🙈🙄
I think its time to pass the thread creating crown for #16 to someone else!!!! 😎

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.