Lydia Millen #14 The one with the beg, the Smeg & the wee man who’s clearly underfed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh also I forgot to mention she said when she first moved into the bungalow she was scared because of what people had written online. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh also I forgot to mention she said when she first moved into the bungalow she was scared because of what people had written online. :giggle:
Yes she didn't want to take photos when it snowed in case it revealed the secret location of her house.

The house we all know the address of.

The house she showed the address of on a parcel.

I'll stop now!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Holyyyy hell my eyes were not at all prepared for this god awful sight. I am disturbed...:sick:
'Shooting something today for Louboutin'
Does she mean she's insta storying in her dressing room & affiliate lynxing those cheap ass shag a footballer shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s done a whole video showing us stuff she has Just bought. And then ends it by saying her new philosophy is to buy much less. O dear god. I recommend everyone should watch the Chateau diaries which are so life affirming and interesting

Reactions: 17
The vlog title was pure clickbait because in 50 minutes she didn't describe any fashion trends for 2020!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Holyyyy hell my eyes were not at all prepared for this god awful sight. I am disturbed...:sick:
That red looks awful on her. If she’s advertising a laptop she should really use that one goes with her skin tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still can’t stomach the vlog just yet, but from reading here,
If she ever denies her eating disorder again.....

The way Coowiee questions her about eating the soup or pouring it back in, and her comment about filling herself up with water rings alarm bells.

oh god, the other pair are off now...

380195A4-2B15-44E5-85B2-4A062E2CAA1B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

The way Coowiee questions her about eating the soup or pouring it back in, and her comment about filling herself up with water rings alarm bells.

View attachment 78027
I wouldn't waste your 50 minutes its a load of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
the witch can't pick the right bag and pair of shoes even if her life depended on it! yeah, bit the bullet and just watching the haul part! the level of denial when she talks about what she picked alone should get her committed to the crazy hoes hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 78027
Are the Millen-Gordon and the Magrath using the same 'photographer' now? This photo looks as bad as Lydia's. Same terrible quality, same lame topic (lets pretend we eat while we show some perfumes). I couldn't choose which one is the worst!

Reactions: 27
‘Ass-thetic’ (aesthetic)
’Bull-MAN’ (Balmain)
’Shirling’ (shearling)
‘Nood’ (nude)

Just a little collection of words she, very annoyingly, doesn’t pronounce properly. Please feel free to add any I’ve missed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus Christ Lydia,

ITS A bleeping BROOCH, NOTHING ABOUT A bleeping BROOCH IS bleeping GAME CHANGING!
it’s a bleeping brooch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jesus Christ Lydia,

ITS A bleeping BROOCH, NOTHING ABOUT A bleeping BROOCH IS bleeping GAME CHANGING!
it’s a bleeping brooch
And it's not a BADGE, which she later called it!

Meanwhile in Frowsville, Vic has said her Chanel pearl bag is her best buy of 2019 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.