Lydia Millen #14 The one with the beg, the Smeg & the wee man who’s clearly underfed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Chanel gave Lydia free stuff she would have it all. Its because she has to pay for Chanel she wont be buying anymore. :LOL: Maybe the brands are finally seeing the light she doesn't influence anyone to buy the stuff she's showing, the only influencing she does is to influence you NOT to buy it because you know she's a con and doesn't 'love' the product or would buy it she only loves it cause its bloody free!

Reactions: 23
I do Acceptance and commitment therapy. There is no way Lidiot is doing anything close or she wouldn't be such a mess.

A great book to get into it is The Happiness Trap. They have an illustrated version as well ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

WTF does she know about fashion trends anyway?

Mid January and she's had a week off already!

She's had laser hair removal on her toes :LOL:

Lies upon lies, she get's given a tiny My Theresa voucher and pays for the rest herself. That's so weird, cos when Amelia and Vic do their My Theresa hauls there's always a few thousand pounds worth of stuff and they don't say that the voucher was tiny and they paid the difference :unsure:

I'm ten mins in and so far she's plugged: Dermaspa, The watch strap company, the new dentist and My Theresa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You lot are going to love this vlog haha!

She's admitting the Bottega bags are trend pieces - when in a previous vlog she said she hadn't bought any trend bags and we called her out on it! Then she says she only bought one trend piece, erm no you bought 2 Bottega bags and the Bottega sandals.

Her tummy is rumbling so she drinks water to fill herself up!

Priceless nonsense from her, i've sold six bags, so i'm going to buy three new ones! - after waffling on about not buying lots of new things....oh now she's going to aim to buy 5 bags!! YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS tit UP!

"i don't know what was going on with that camera, but i looked orange" you are orange, orange face and pure white hair parting, looks ridiculous!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Sorry for the constant comments...

She is so pleased with herself in her Chanel sales assistant outfit, I just cannot deal :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can anyone post pictures of whatever Bitchy got (I wrote "bought" but i was like, nah witch never pays for tit) from Chanel and Jimmy Choo. Um too mentally tired today to watch her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder what happened...maybe byTerrible ditched her for good (and her immediate response was to throw her compact on the floor)?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry for the constant comments...

She is so pleased with herself in her Chanel sales assistant outfit, I just cannot deal :LOL:
She looks like she's going to do a beauty course in that outfit.
She doesn't eat breakfast even though sometimes it makes her queasy. :oops:
Also what bags did she sell?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.